Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

firstly, Sim, congratulations on the new thread..I never thought that I would get addicted to Beintehaa IShq in this fashion,its the best thing that had happened to me after Beintehaa..it helped us get through our never ending grief of the show's untimely death..

CHAPTER 1:
You know ice cream cravings are not to be taken lightly...I guess I can say the same for this story..it was like a bubble of joy came out of my throat when I saw that you had updated..
If it was the sadness and gutwrenching pain that you had left us to deal with at the end of thread one,then it was the beginning of a new phase that you gifted us at the beginning of this thread.
Yes, it was painful,to experience Aaliya's pain..it was indeed a mirage of all that she had left behind...and for a second you left me to ponder over the fact,that her identity as Rhea was just like a mirage...the love that she had experienced as Rhea,nothing more than that..because just like a mirage it disappeared the moment she met with her broken reality,as memories resurfaced from the sands of time..
Its indeed hard to forget someone who has given you so much to remember...its so very true in this situation..
Zain's condition...if you would have taken the traditional route of showing him more broken than before,I guess it would have lost the charm..yes,he's empty..but he's a man on a voyage..this time he's not going to let her go away without putting up a fight..he's hurt..but he's not destroyed..
The chapter,thought had begun on a heavy note..left the readers with a lingering smile..with the possibilities of Zain Sir and Aaliya Ma'am ;)

CHAPTER 2
"Some time too people need to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.."
I think Zain is on a mission to make Da understand this...
Zain as a Maths teacher...well,I can imagine Harshu as one..its gonn abe one hell of a ride..
And believe me,everyone..and I say everyone would fall in love with maths..or even better the teacher!
Jokes Apart..this attempt of Zain just crystallizes the fact that he's not going to back down..
And I have no doubt that Aaliya is going to play dirty;P
Its going to be a roller coaster tide..with tears and smiles..but then life is made up of both..just like the light and dark,and believe me we're going to love each and every word that you have to offer...

Thanks a lot for updating..
Love you.
Ann

Ann
just about no one can sum up like you do
love you loads ...
if ever i wont be able to continue am sure you will rock this story ...
and yes Aaliya is angry and everything is fair in love and war
come soon
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

Congratulations on your new thread..
Both chap were superb..
Aaliya in full on angry mood..
But zain h na wo to aaliya ko mana hi lega..
Waiting for d next part..
Pls cont soon..

Thank you so much Deepika
Keep reading
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Well Please read the last pages, have replied to each of you ...every word is priceless..

Hmm coming to the story ..its gonna be difficult ..its not romantic in true sense ..but there is love in the most selfless form,hatred and repentence ...this is true redemption ...

Dedication: I have two friends who make my world of twitter a lot brighter, Ann and Khyatu ..this ones to Ann. Before i started writing here, I used to wonder how old is Ann, her writing is magical. I can vouch she is the best i have come across, pure n blissful. Then we became friends and rest is history. As serene is her words the same love exists in that heart ...its really a pleasure to call her my friend. I am too old, maybe the oldest of u all here, and its with this age exp I can say ...age is just a number ..i salute the writer and the person in you Ann, and I generally reserve this comment to the best. Missing you both, come back soon

Love

Sim

Sorry...long update ...enjoy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 3

Tum hi ho ...

She peeped out of her bedroom door ...Rehmaan was showing him the room right opposite to hers. She banged the door shut, when she caught Zain smirking and winking at her.

How dare he ...she murmured ...and just kept her head on the pillow ...

All sorts of memories flooded back...

Aaliyas memory, her pain ...Rheas memory and her happiness. She was torn...she hated him ...but her heart refused to splurge these colours of hatred. She knew he had left his family, his work all for her. But they couldn't be together again ...ever ...he had played with her feelings ...for three months

She closed her eyes again ...trying to distort herself from his constant humming of songs...

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa

Ik pal door gawara nahi

Tere liye har roz hai jeete

Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi

Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina

Har saans pe naam tera

Kyunki tum hi ho ...
Ab tum hi ho...Zindagi ab tum hi ho

Chain bhi, mera dard bhi...Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

He was doing everything to get her attention...did he just think she would let him walk again in her life ...especially after whatever insults he had hurled on her ...the graveyard ...their office...she felt the bitter pangs of anger again pricking her ...

A new feeling of humiliation was slowly seeping in ...she had spent days in his office working as a employee ...he had even paid her a salary , the same place that her Mamu had given her as a meher and she had given it off...

He misused his wealth ..his power in her life ...thoughts that had anti zain effects were fast settling in ...and the bit of love that was still alive thanks to Rheas craziness was dwindling away ...

But first she needed her answers ...why did her Mami let him here ...she had told them ...

She picked up the phone and dialed Suraiyas number...

Jaanti hu tumne kyu phone kiya hai Aaliya ...her sad voice resonated from the other end...

Zain kyu aaya hai tumhare paas ...yehi vajah jaana chahti ho na...

Aaliya, beta use bas ek mauka do...uski koi galti nahi hai...

Thak chuki hu mai tum dono ki kasmo se...tumne hum sabko uss kamre mai tum dono koh kabhi bhi nahi milani ki baat ki kasam di ...aur ussne ...kisi aur baat ki ...

Aaliya ...beta ...tum nahi jaanti yeh pandhra din usne kya kya kiya hai ...she stopped herself...

Mami..theek se bataye ...mere jane ke baad kya hua ...

Ek baat batao ...uski baat sunne se pehle tumne faisla kyu sunanya Aaliya ...

Mami ...Zain ne khilvad kiya hai ...mazak udaya mere pyaar ka ...meri yadash miti thi ...toh usne mujhse ek naya rishta banaya ...dhoka diya usne ..

Meri dini talim mujhe usse rishte bane se rokti hai ...ek baar is tarah se muh mod chukka hai who ki ab meri rooh bhi kapti hai us akelepan se...

Par Aaliya ..usne tumse kitne minate ki...aur akhir mai jab tum chali gayi...tab who tut gaya tha ...

Mami theek se bataye ...kya hua ...

Usne mana kiya hai ...who nahi chahta ...usne din kaise kate ...ya uski safai kyat hi ...yeh kuch bhi tum tak pahuche ...

Tum sach mai nafrat katri ho usse ...bolo Aaliya ...

Haa...

Aaliya ...kabhi socha hai ...jab tum is ghar par lauti ...toh mera rishta tumhare saath kaise badla...kisne badla ...

Zain sahi tha, hai aur rahega ...pehle mere wajah se takleef hui aur aaj tumhare wajah se dard mai hai ...

Aap yeh kaise keh sakti hai Mami...jis jilat se mujhe guzarna pada ...aur Rhea se joh khilvad usne kiya ...uske baad bhi aap wahi sahi hai aisa kaise soch sakti hai ...

Aaliya, Mai jaanti hu tumhara dil dhukha hai ...aur shayd isliye who ab bhi chup hai ..shayad tumhara ghussa mita kar hi chain lega ab, isliye aaya hai tumhare paas ..., her voice broke off...

Nahi Mami...mujhe maaf karna ...mai jaanti hu aapko uski takleef dekhkar bahut dard hoga ...aap uski maa hai ...par mujhe usse door karne ke liye ...joh bhi karna padega mai kkarungi...

Shayad us dauran mai aapka yeh pyaar bhi kho du ...par mai sirf uski aur meri bhalai chahti hu ...aur kuch nahi ...her tears spoke her pain silently..

Mai jaanti hu apne bete koh ...she slowly exhaled ...

Theek hai ...ab faisla tum par hai Aaliya ...bhool jaao ki tum agar usse chot pahuchaugi toh mujhe ya tumhare Mamu koh takleef hogi,

yeh tum dono ki aapas ka rishta hai ...waise bhi usne kaha hai tum dono ke beech hum mai se koi nahi bolega...

Bas ek akhri message de kar gaya tha ...bol raha tha ...agar tum vapas nahi ...toh who bhi nahi lautega ...

Yehi ummed karti hu, ki jis tarah meri aankhein khul gayi hai ...thumari bhi khul jaaye ...

The phone disconnected, the click sounded lot more louder than it should have been .Aaliya stared blankly at her image in the mirror ...all she saw was a broken girl, who was struggling to hide her love ...a girl who wanted her self-respect back ...even at the price of losing her love ...

She closed her eyes as his humming continued ...

Tumhi ho... Tumhi ho...

Tere liye hi jiya main

Khud ko jo yun de diya hai

Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala

Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala

Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda

Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

Kyunki tum hi ho...Ab tum hi ho...Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi...Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Aaliyas mind was hurting ...she had to be strong ...she wont let him walk into her life that easily, and this time the prices he would pay included not just mere penalties from Rheas world but harsher truth that Aaliya had faced ...

Continued

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail

Dinner time was always joyous at the Quereshi household...except today ...

Only Zain and Rehmaan were talking non-stop...Aaliya had embarked on a silent protest. Finally seeing her not eating anything Rehman decided to break the cold front...

Aaliya bete ...khana kha lo ...

Bhook nahi hai ..and she got up to leave ...

Zain saw her ego ..again overshadowing his love ...

Tum baitho, mai jaata hu...Zain spoke softly still holding her gaze ...

Koi zaroorat nahi hai , tumhare ehsaan ki she fumbled her bitterness..

He held her hand, and got up from the table ...kya itni ghussa zaroori hai Aaliya ...aise mat dikhao ki tum mujhe jaanti tak nahi ...mai yaha sirf aur sirf tumahre liye aaya hu ...

Tumhari tabiyat ab bhi itni sahi nahi hai ki tum usse chedo ...isliye pichle pandhra din tak rok kar rakha tha maine ...nahi chahta tha ki tum pareshaan ho...

Toh chale jaao yaha se ...

Nahi ...maine kaha ...tumhe joh karna hai karlo ...mere saath ...mujhe koi parvah nahi, haa par khudko aise pareshani mai nahi dalogi tum ...mera ghussa apne aap mar mat utaro ...dekho kya haal bana rakha hai ....

Rehmaan was the mute spectator and tried explaining to Aaliya ...

Beta ..tumhe pata hai ...nahi khane se kya hoga ...chalo kha lo ...thoda sa ...

She sat down ...finishing her food as Zain watched her ...

Seeing her face for a few minutes with no hatred was a bit of relief to him...

As soon as she finished ...he held her hand ...

Da...

But before he could talk, she shrugged off Zains hand and started walking towards the staircase...

Kya chahti ho tum , he asked with a low tone..

Chale jaao yaha se...

Nahi jaa sakta, yaha aaya hu toh tumhe lekar jaane ke liye...tumhari narazgi door karne ke liye ..nafrat mitane ke liye ...

His confident words were tearing her patience ...her wall of hatred was breaking out ...

Kya lagte ho tum mere ...ab nafrat toh kya ...tum par taras bhi nahi aata mujhe..

He looked at Rehmaan and smiled...

Hmm.. shahi kaha ..mai nahi chahta tum taras khao ...aur rishta kya hai ...yeh apne dil se poocho..

Kis haq se reh rahe ho yaha...

Chachu ka ghar hai mere, he replied looking towards Rehman with all his love ...

Rehman smiled assuring him that he was in his journey to regain her confidence.

Chachu ...she smirked...

Mr.Abdullaha badi convenience se rishte banate ho tum ...apne dad ke ghar koh chod diya ...apni mom ya bhai ke bare mai nahi socha ...

Aur yaha mujhe pareshan karne aaye ho na ...

Mom ke saath Bhai hai ...akela toh mai hu , his pain was hurting her ...but she acted strong ...

Jab mai Rhea thi ..toh tumne mujhse apne office mai naukri par rakha ...log shayad haste honge mujh par ...

Zains face drained ...

Da...baat koh kaha se kha le jaa rahi ho tum ...mai sirf tumhare saath waqt guzarana chahta tha , tumhari yaadash wapas lautana chahta tha ...

tumhe yeh laga ki maine tumhara mazaak udaya, tumhe office mai neecha deekhana ke liye kaam par rakha...

Haa ...yehi sach hai ...aur mere School mai kaam karke kya sabit karna chahte ho , ki tum kisiko bhi kharid sakte ho ...

Bina us Abdullah naam ke, tum kuch bhi nahi ho Zain

He looked blankly at her, he knew she was deliberately trying to press his ego.

Mai manta hu, mujhe yeh naukri sirf Chachu ke sifarish par mili hai, par mai abtak itna begairat nahi hu ...kabil hu ki apne dam par aaj bhi paise kama sakta hu ...

She laughed...and went and stood at his back...

Padhai toh tumne kee nahi, apne dad ke businesss ke alava tumne kiya kya hai. Woh bhi bana banaya business, jiski tumhe kadar bhi nahi hai .

Chodkar aa gaye na yaha...Mamu ki bhi koi parvah nahi tumhe

He closed his eyes, he knew she was trying to hurt him with all these talks...

Da...Kama sakta hu, mehnat kar sakta hu ...yakeen hai khud par ...koi naam ki zaroorat nahi hai mujhe..

Tum aur Mehnat...rehne do Zain, her tone irked him ...

Tum mujhe challenge kar arhi ho...

Haa, kyu dar gaye... Mr. Abdullaha...

He smiled, theek hai sunao kya chaiye tumhe ...koi bhi sharth pooro kar lunga ...tum mujhe sirf tang karna chahti ho ...taki mai yaha se chala jao ...mai bhi dekhta hu ..kaise bhago gi mujhe

Theek hai, toh aaj jise apne chachu ka ghar samjhate ho, use bas ek musafirkhana samjho ...har cheez ki kimat chukao ...rehne ke khane ke ...aur haa apne paiso se ...us school mai kamaye sifarish ki naukri se nahi ...she challenged him and crossed her arms intimidating his anger...

Har din ke 800 rupae, she exaggerated her hatred ... ...

He smiled... theek hai aur kuch ...

She got irritated to see his smile, the more efforts she was doing to push him away, the more efforts he was putting to avoid her repulsion ...

She held his hand and started walking...Rehman finally spoke with a lot of anger...

Aaliya, beta yeh kya vahida baatein kar rahi ho ...Zain itne bade ghar se hai ...aur mera bhi kuch lagta hai ...beta hai mera ...mai is ghar mai aise koi gustahqi bardasht nahi karunga ...

Zain just showed his hand to Rehmaan, karne dijiye chachu ...isse joh karna hai karne dijiye ...main nahi darta and he smiled ...his smirk further boiled her anger

Aaliya pulled him with all the force, and he just followed her ...she walked out of the house ...taking him with her and Rehman still hurt and angry trying to stop her ...

She walked into the cold and breezy night ...and headed towards the servants quarters. A small yellow building with a single room, two poorly built cots and a tin roof...Abdul and Kasif had already finished their duties and were shocked to see everyone there.

Kya hua Sahab, kuch chaiye tha aapko...humein bula dete ...Abdul, a 60 year old and Rehmans most loyal servant spoke...

Abdul Chacha, sorry aapko itne raat koh pareshaan kiya ...par aapse ek guzarish thi ...

Abdul looked up puzzled, not understanding what his memsahib was trying to say with this guest in hand ...

Aaj se yeh, pointing towards Zain...yehi rahenge aapke saath ...

Rehman and Abdul with Kasif looked in disbelief...when Zain was just looking down ...

Par Madam yeha toh humare sone ke liye bhi badi mushkil se jagah banti hai ...toh yeh kaha so payenge ...aur waise bhi yeh toh bahut bade ghar se ...humare saath yaha ...he was tensed to see Rheas weird demands ...he had seen Zain coming three months back in a chauffeur driven car

Aaliya bas karo ...Rehman scolded her ...

Rehne dijiye Chachu....Zain assured Rehman and looked at Aaliya who was still holding his hand ...

Tum yehi chahti hu na ...ki mai yaha rahu, servants quarters mai ...chachu ke ghar par nahi ...

She didn't speak and looked away...

He smiled, theek hai yehi rahunga... Aur daro mat muft main ahi rahunga ...paise de doonga...yaha rehne ke...khane ke...aur haa tumhare saath school mai jaaneke bhi...who joh lift dogi na tum...uske, he said and smiled

Aaliya left his hand, he looked at his wrist and smiled again, chalo kam se kam chua toh sahi ...

Koi baat nahi Abdul chacha ...aap phikra mat kijiye aap aaram se andar so jaaye , mai yahi bahar bistar laga dunga. Tension ki koi baat nahi ...

Aur haa ...kaho toh aaj se aapko madam bhi bulana shuru karu ... his smile and chirpy voice irked Aaliya to no end and she just stomped her feet and walked inside ...

Zain smiled at Rehman and just signaled him to go assuring him that he will be alright...

That night, Aaliya stood in her balcony to see down ...in the moonlight a lonely shadow was trying to cover himself with a thin blanket ...sleeping on the grassy lawn below the open starry sky ...he was looking up and smiling at her ...and then to her shock he threw a flying kiss and winked ...

Door sahi ...par tu nazar to aaeygi...

kisi din meri aah... tujhe zarror choo jaayegi

SIM
Pre-cap: Zains first night out and first day in school ...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
salsabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice!! Loved it honey..continue soon! Update the 4th part fast :p
salsabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And u should update daily! U know i am so addicted to ur writing! It's like a drug :p
if i don't get one day update i feel incomplete! :( :p
so updateee daily!! Don't delay!! It's not goood for my health :p :p i hope you understand :D :p ;)
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsabeel

Very nice!! Loved it honey..continue soon! Update the 4th part fast :p

Thank you so much
Love
Sim
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The overwhelming and encompassing feeling that radiates from you and is reciprocated by me is love..
You have made me feel so special on so many occasions that I'm at a loss of words..I feel blessed to have you as my friend...
Now coming to the chapter..its just gets better with every turn...the anticipation of the unknown...and of course of the climax,will for sure give us a coronary!
Jokes apart,it was another extraordinary update from the doyen of drama herself..you're indeed mallika-e-emotions,because the emotions are not just spayed across the face of your characters but also reflected on ours.
If Aaliya is stubborn,then I feel that Zain is just a notch more than her..Sim,its simply magic..the way you shape the characters..and give them a new meaning,I don't think anyone in this forum can do it the way you do..i feel that i know this version of zain and aaliya better than the original version..
Rhea metted out challenges and penalties to Zain ..it was her own strange way of expressing her love...yes,it was quirky but then it was cute too..

But here we have Aaliya of a diametrically opposite personality..its her huiliation which is eating her away...and in the light of her memories...her hatred which is shadowing the love that is locked away in her heart..she wants to puch him away..but i guess,its true when they say,that though some ties are meant to be broken,but they simply can't be broken..because those invisible ties are so tightly wound around our sould and body,that it is impossible to break free from them...
I feel that this new thread,will add more depth to their characters and give us even more insight into their persona..
and Sim,please peomise me one thing, don't ever stop writing..because your words just act like a breather for all of us..
thank you for updating and coming into my life..and making it beautiful..you're an inspiration..a guide..and a loving person..
Love ya,
Ann
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsabeel

And u should update daily! U know i am so addicted to ur writing! It's like a drug :p
if i don't get one day update i feel incomplete! :( :p
so updateee daily!! Don't delay!! It's not goood for my health :p :p i hope you understand :D :p ;)

Aww so cute
Will try to give ur daily dose ๐Ÿ˜†
Loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

The overwhelming and encompassing feeling that radiates from you and is reciprocated by me is love..

You have made me feel so special on so many occasions that I'm at a loss of words..I feel blessed to have you as my friend...
Now coming to the chapter..its just gets better with every turn...the anticipation of the unknown...and of course of the climax,will for sure give us a coronary!
Jokes apart,it was another extraordinary update from the doyen of drama herself..you're indeed mallika-e-emotions,because the emotions are not just spayed across the face of your characters but also reflected on ours.
If Aaliya is stubborn,then I feel that Zain is just a notch more than her..Sim,its simply magic..the way you shape the characters..and give them a new meaning,I don't think anyone in this forum can do it the way you do..i feel that i know this version of zain and aaliya better than the original version..
Rhea metted out challenges and penalties to Zain ..it was her own strange way of expressing her love...yes,it was quirky but then it was cute too..

But here we have Aaliya of a diametrically opposite personality..its her huiliation which is eating her away...and in the light of her memories...her hatred which is shadowing the love that is locked away in her heart..she wants to puch him away..but i guess,its true when they say,that though some ties are meant to be broken,but they simply can't be broken..because those invisible ties are so tightly wound around our sould and body,that it is impossible to break free from them...
I feel that this new thread,will add more depth to their characters and give us even more insight into their persona..
and Sim,please peomise me one thing, don't ever stop writing..because your words just act like a breather for all of us..
thank you for updating and coming into my life..and making it beautiful..you're an inspiration..a guide..and a loving person..
Love ya,
Ann

Ann
Few of times when I don't know how to use this same words
Love you loads
Sim