Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 32,33,34,35:
He smiled ..Da ..mai superman hu...aise choti kharoch koh toh fook marke theek kar sakta hu ..par accha laga ..tumne poocha ...soyi nahi na raat bhar ...
He was so hurt,yet he kept his humor , so that the love of his life would not feel guilty...
This,I suppose,is the first time Zain's humor failed to make me smile.
I could feel the characters,be it Zain's or Aaliya's.
We can't say,"Yeah,he/she is sad,I understand them completely." until we experience what they are going through.
But reading this story makes me feel that I have walked their journey with them,every feeling they felt was so perfectly described(love,guilt,hurt,despair,anger,hatred and many more) that I feel I have experienced them though I haven't.
Someone has said,"If you were never hurt,either you were too LUCKY or too LONELY"
Love hurts,maybe.Oh wait,it reallly hurts,I am in love with Beintehaa(show) and it did hurt me.
I am in love with Beintehaa Ishq,it made me cry too.
Words are inadequate at the very moment.
Bi Ishq gave me a new image for friendship as well.
A week has passed since I read these chapters,yet I could remember everything I felt,everything I imagined.
What shall I write as conclusion?*thinking,thinking and keeps on thinking*

Chapter 36:
Sim,how many languages?
Tumhala Marathi bolayla yete
Hindi bhi aati hai.
Thane Marwadi bolni bhi aawe hai.
Of course you know to speak English.
Umm..Sorry I don't know South Indian.
Okay jokes aside...
Aaliya turned around still sitting close to the dying man ...his face had a strange fear ...she was crying ...she had never ever seen anyone dying in front of her before ...as he took his last breath ...she slowly closed his eyes ..and recited the last prayers ...begging Allah to free his soul of the crime he had committed ...religion didn't matter ...life and death couldn't differentiate which religion he belonged to
Humanity.
My favorite part from the chapter.
Shaping a character is a skillful things!
The part above that made me numb.
Nothing I can do but read and reflect.

Chapter 37
It was so amazing.
I love you Da...Aaliya Zain Abdullah...aaj Zain Abdullah bhi tumhare saath humesha humehs ke liye dafan ho gaya ...
No words!!
Only Claps👏

Chapter 38,39:

The Zain whose swollen ankle and injured arm ...who was stranded for a night in the jungle ...

the Zain who shivered in the cold ...

the Zain who still played a game of basket ball in fever to win a date with her...

the Zain who kneeled till she came back...

the Zain whose soft hands though injured ...still protected her ...

This and everything before it,
The way you've written the flashback,each and everything made me cry again...
Her guilt was portrayed so nicely...
The recordings!!
Clearly,an extremely hurt and guilty Aaliya.
I never thought Surraiya would be so nice to her.
Sim,you nailed it.
I am really really in love with this chapter.

Chapter 40,41:
Mixture of Love and suspense. I was so much excited to read the next chapters.
And Sim,the dedication for chpter 40😊

Chapter 42,43
Pre-climax and then 4 chapters.
I can't believe it's gonna end.
I would miss it.
It's an amazing thing to read that none of them thought to end their lives,what Zain did was close,but he wanted pain.
It's a sin to want to die.
I am so happy that there are so many messages one can get via your story,even after facing such crucial moments,they lived.
I am so proud to read it.
Would always remember everything I learnt from you,from Bi Ishq.
p.s- remember,you were to give me your autograph
Stay blessed
Thanks alot for the dedication😳
Continue soon

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 43

After reading the chapter I'm feeling totally numb I cant even think straight don't know what to say and what to not...

Again it was very hard for me to pick 2 or 3 lines because while reading the whole chapter I was constantly biting my fingers and tears were unstoppable

some how I have pasted few lines below which have pinched my heart a bit harder

1.Wohi toh gunaah kiya tha ...jiski bharpai aaj bhi kar raha hoon

spontaneous reply of Zain to babban I felt a gush of pain inside me

2.nahi bata paaya ki uske bagair bistar bhi chupta tha...shayad khud koh gunhegaar ki traah dekhne ki ek gandi si aadat pad gayi hai mujhe ...

Bahut kuch saha tha ussne ..aur apna ghussa mujh par hi utaara, accha lagta tha ...uska dard koh apnane mai ...

bahut pyaar karta hu usse ...har roz ek naya ..challenge ...pata hai ... ...uski khamoshi ...mujhse dooriyan ...mujhse nafrat ...shayad yehi meri sazaa thi...

Akela har raat dekhta tha ki shayad aaj raat who aayegi ...har baar khana khaata toh sochta shayad ab khilayegi apne haton se ...par who nahi aayi...mai haar gaya ..

These lines just ripped my heart Sim

3.Yeh mere Zain koh chune ke liye ....tumne usse mara ...yehi haat the na ...Himmat kaise hui ...usse maarne ki ...as she stamped his hand hard ...yehi haath se choth pahuchayi na usse...ab dekh tera kya haal karti hu ..

Maar daalungi ...agar uske paas nazar bhi aaya to, akela aur kamzor mat samjhana usse, mera pyaar hai uske saath...agar police ka havale na karna hota ...toh abi maar dalti tujhe...

Thats the power of Love standing ovation for Aaliya's courage the way she was beating the goon and the dialogues tremendous

4.sazaa bhi adhoori chooth gayi meri...mera gunaah shayad kisi mafi ke layak hi nahi hai ...isliye toh usne sab koh maaf kar diya ...sivya mere ...

5.Apni belt nahi chaloge, maro na ...itna maro ki uska chehra bhool jao ...doori bhula du ....

I have no words to explain my emotions for these lines

6.Jab tumhe chot lagti hai toh dard mujhe hota hai ...sazaa mujhe milti hai ...

Toh jab mujhe chot lagegi toh dard bhi tumhara aur sazaa bhi ...

Zain and Aaliya two ordinary names But for me they have a very big and a very deep meaning that I cant explain in words They are love they are my ZaYa❤️

My word bank is totally empty don't know how to praise this chapter the great depiction of Love

Thank you SIM for giving us this Love Saga

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetuiq

Aaj update nhi kia? :(

in few hours will update
Zainedil thumbnail
Thanks for all the love ...loved every word 😳
Love you all
sim
Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail

I wrote a long chapter ...so two parts and another chapter ...enjoy:)

I dont know when i will be able to reply to each of you ...writing is becoming difficult for me because of some broken hindrances 😆..

Just two more chapters left and the story ends ...I might an extra if time permits ...

Love you all

SIM

Chapter 44

Part A "Dooriya"

Aaliya was sitting outside the hospital room...her heart still sinking ...his images ...his pain ...and the last scene where he laid in her lap ...the blood oozing out on her hands ...still haunted her ...

As the doctors were still examining him...she changed and went to read her Namaaz...thanking god for keeping him safe ...even though he looked broken she was sure her last resort to pull him out of the shackles of darkness would have worked ...as she opened her eyes ...finishing her namaaz ...she only wondered how will she pick all the broken pieces ...but she was happy ...at peace...she had missed being in his arms ...the warmth of his body ...

The sufferings he had endured had made her firm her decision ...she would leave the whole world to be besides him now ..all she wanted was to love him ...

As her worried face ...looked up ...she saw Suraiya ...crying bitterly ...

Mami ...Aap theek hai na ...

Aaliya ...Zain koh kya hua ...her words shattered Aaliya ...how could she tell her what, why and how he himself had given up ...engulfing in darkness to punish himself as the distance between them had become unbearable for him ...

She couldn't ..his pride ..his feelings were a part of their lives..she would safeguard him...his vulnerability the world will not see...as she sealed the secret if what had happened between them ...in that dark night ...

Kuch nahi Mami...who theek ho jayega ...aap khuda pe bharosa rakhiye...as a crying Suraiya turned back to see Rehman ...Suraiya Begum ...Zain aapko bula raha hai ...

Suraiya ran inside ...as Aaliya smiled once again thanking her Khudda ...he was conscious ...as she waited outside the door scared to break his private moment with his mom ...

Half an hour later a stable Suraiya stepped out ...as Aaliya stood up ...her face filled with happiness and anticipation to meet Zain ...as Suraiya looked towards her with cold eyes ...an expression which Aaliya overlooked

Mami ...Zain kaisa hai ..hosh aa gaya na usse...

Suraiya just nodded ...and looked at Fahad ...Zain tumhe aur Rehmaan Bhaisaab koh andar bula raha hai...Aaliya smiled ..maybe he just wanted to talk to all of them...she sat back on the wooden bench ...

Aaliya ...mujhe lagta hai tumhe ghar chalna chaiye ...usse akele rehne do ...the tone had an undertone that made Aaliya tensed ..was she angry at her

Nahi Mami mai theek hu...Zain se milkar hi ghar jaungi...aap jaiye....

Suraiya nodded and left ...an hour later Rehmaan and Fahad walked out ..as Aaliya stood up again ...wanting to go in ...as Rehman smiled at her ...

Beta ..tum ghar nahi gayi...chalo ...ghar chalo ...

Nahi Dad ...who Zain ...se milkar aaungi ...

Aaliya who toh so gaya ...Fahad told her ...

So gaya ..par mai toh uske liye ...koi baat nahi ...mai yehi intezaar karti hu...aap log jaiye ..agar usse kuch chaiye hoga toh ...aap jiaye ...as she sat back on the bench ...

Aaliya ...beta tabiyat ..as she cut him off ...Dad ..please ...everyone left as she sat back on the bench again her legs tired ...and anxiety seeping in ...

the heaviness of the day had worn her off as she dozed ...for several hours ...when she saw a nurse heading in ...she peeked through the circular glass ...

He was sleeping on the bed ...his leg was bandaged ...and all she could see was his semi open hospital gown ...the beatings on the back were so bad that he was not able to sleep on them ...as she again tried peeking inside..her short height was not helpful ...the toes now tipping ...as she heard him speak ...and smiled ..he was awake ...

Coming back to her bench and slightly bumping her head on the wall...the wait of few hours had filled her heart with so much anxiety ...she wondered how difficult it must have been for him to control himself when she had not talked to him ....

As the nurse walked out ...Aaliya decided to step in ...the nurse turned back...

Madam ...Who aaram kar rahe hai ...kisise bhi nahi milna chahte ...

Aap unse kahiye Aaliya ..wait kar rahi hai ...mujhe mana nahi karenge ..please ..the confidence beaming ...the nurse went inside again and after a minute came back...

As Aaliya moved a step ahead ...Rukiye ...who nahi milna chahte aapse ...

The words hit Aaliya like a slap...what was wrong ..why was he not wanting to meet her ..maybe he was scared that she would still hurt him or get angry ...she looked down a bit humiliated ...and smiled ...

Koi baat nahi mai yaha wait karti hu...

The wait lasted till night ...by then Suraiya, Rehmaan, Fahad, Rizwan ...everyone had met him ..some had chatted for few hours ..others had been called several times...every time someone went in ...she stood and peeked in ...his back was all she could see...

By night ..she had understood ..all was not well between them ...maybe he was angry at her but for what, the same feeling she had from Suraiya ...as her behavior had changed drastically...she no more spoke to her ...just a fleeting glance and an occasional nod...

Mami Zain theek hai na...usse neend ki davai di hai kya ...

Pata nahi....and she had walked away ...Rehmaan took Suraiya back..he requested Aaliya to come home...it was more than 24hrs now ...Nahi Dad ..ek baar baat kar lu usse toh aa juangi....she forced them to walk away ...as Rehman took back the empty lunch box that he had coaxed to eat finally

As the darkness seeped in the corridor ..she saw a nurse coming out ...Madam ..yeh lijiye ...she looked up ..it was her medicine ...yeh aapko kisine di ...as she didn't answer ...aur haa yeh bhi ...she handed over a thick blanket and pillow... lijiye...she looked up sleepily ....yeh sab ..still unable to understand anything the tiredness breaking her body now...Dad ..I mean Dr.Rehmaan aaye the kya ...

Nahi woh andar joh hai na ..unhone ..bhijvaya hai ...she abruptly got up...

Zain ne ...mai anadar jao...she asked excitedly ...

Sorry ...who disturb nahi hona chahte ...aap ghar chali jaiye ...kal subhah mileyga unse ...

She got angry ...why was he not talking to her ...she wanted to hug him ...care for him ..why was he keeping her at a distance ...he knew she was waiting out and that's why he had sent the medicine, the pillow and the blanket ...but then why the silence ...

Shayad usse ghussa aaya hai mujhpe...she sulked ...and again looked inside the dark room ...the marks on his back were covered with a white ointment ...as Aaliya cried ...going back to the bench ...sleeping ...waiting ...

As a small drop of tear fell from her eye...he was so close to her ..yet ...his distance was mocking her ...why was he angry with her ...will their distance never fade away ...as her mind slowly walked in a dream...she saw herself happy ...walking away holding his hand ...a soft reality ...

Morning ...she woke up to hear giggles ...coming from the room ...as she peeked in again ...whom was he talking to...

As she saw Aalisha ..who was sitting on his bed ...his back still starring at her ...

Aalisha helped him to sit up ...she could hear Aalishas loud voice...but his was very low ...as she pressed her ears to hear what they were chatting about ...tipping on her legs ...Aalisha was holding his hand ...the band ...their friendship band ..was still there ...as she remembered his hands on the back when Baban was about to tie them...it was always there with him ..he had not taken it off...

Her toes ached as she went down for a few seconds and again tried looking inside ...Aalisha had moved very close to him on the bed as she saw them hugging each other

her heart filled with a weird form of hurt ...seeing him so close and comfortable with her made her aware how far he had drifted from her because of her hate her illness ...as she sat back on the bench now crying ...

Continued...

Zainedil thumbnail

Part B

Jaanch...

The door opened and the only sound she heard was Bye La ...his voice ...as Aalisha looked at her and hugged her ...Aaliya ...tum soyi thi isliye anadar chali gayi mai ...Khuda ka shukriya ada karungi tum dono sahi salamat ho ...chalo ghar chalo ...

Nahi ..tum jao ...

Aaliya uncle bata rahe the ...tum kal se ghar nahi aayi ho...please ghar chalo ...

Aalisha tum jao ...mujhe kuch kaam hai ...

Theek hai ..aapna khayal rakhna ...as she hugged her again ..mai bhaut khush hu ...bahut khaas din hai aaj ...bahut hi khaas ...bas 15 din aur ..thanks to Suraiya Aunty ...mera kaam kar diya unhone ...she blushed ...

Aaliya looked up puzzled as Aalisha walked away humming a song ...

Aaliya sat back ...on her waiting bench, now more like her punishment bench holding the wooden plank...a wired pain ...of belonging yet being apart was seepng in her ...as she closed her eyes ...and waited

By afternoon the patience had broken down ...her mind had started playing games again ...as she peeked through the door ...he was sitting up...and trying to drink his soup...she just barged in ...

He looked up silently ...and continued struggling to blow air in his hot spoon ...

She felt bad ...he was angry and also ignoring her ...she was amazed how his attention was what her heart was so desperately seeking ...the eyes wanting his glance..the skin dying for his touch ...the ears brittle d to hear his voice ...even a push at this time would be a gift ...

As she walked towards his bed ..he kept the bowl back...

Zain ...she called him ...he picked up a magazine and started reading it ...she walked closer and snatched it away ...throwing it ...

Zain ...as he still looked down ...

Oh ..Ghusse mai ho...baat bnahi kar rahe ho ...acchi baat hai ...mat karo ...mujhe bhi koi shaukh nahi hai tumhare chabar chabbar sunne ka ...kya hua Zain ...

His silent was almost drilling her now...as she picked up his bowl and went to feed him ...he raised his hand to stop her ...

Mai kha lunga ...aap mujhe dijiye ...

She stood shocked ...unable to understand his reasons ...why was he fighting with her now ..didnt they sort out everything ...even her illness had reduced substantially

Nahi...mai khilaungi ...

Aap de rahi hai ...ya mai nurse koh bulau ...

She was furious now ..he was threatening her ...haa bula lo ...mai nahi dungi...

As he turned ..his face away ...

Zain kya hua ...naraz ho kya ...bolo na ...

Aap please bahar jayegi ...mujhe aaram karna hai ...

Zain mai kal se bahar baithi hu ...tumne ek baar bhi mujhe anadar nahi bulaya ...

As he still silently looked away ...

Tumhe ghussa aaya kya ...mujhpar, par ghusse mai toh muhe hona chaiye ..

tum jaan bujkar waha apne aap koh sata rahe the...aur phir mujhe bhi sakti karni padi ...Zain tumhe bahar nikalne ke bas yehi ek tareekha tha ...ab jaane bhi do kyu narraz baithe ho...

Naraaz...accha ...abhi pata chal jayega mai kyu naraz hu aapse ...

He finally looked up....aap jakar gate band karengi ...aur parda kheechengi...

She was happy ...he was talking ...finally ...as she went and closed the door pulling the curtains ...now it was only him and her ...her heart was racing ...

Mujhe aapki peeth dekhni hai ...she got tensed...he had not forgotten it ...

She looked down ...

Aap ne suna nahi theek se ...dikhaye toh sahi aapka karnama, us waqt mai bandha hua tha ...ab azaad hu

As she reluctantly pulled her kurta up...showing her petite waist and back...standing side ways and looking down ...she could feel his eyes on her ...the thick red welts ...the swollen strips had turned a shade of blue and black now ...as she lowered her dress ...

Zain ..chod do na ..beeti batein hai...kyu khaffa ho...

He looked up ...smirking ....beeti baat ...hmmm...chalaiye bahar jaiye ...

Zain ...please sorry ...

Aapko bahar jane koh kaha maine...suna nahi aapne ...the aloofness ..from tum to aap ..showed his bad mood ...as she gazed down ..the anger triggering again...

Tum upar se neeche toote foote ho...who pair as she touched his legs when he wined in pain ...dekho kaise kat gaye hai who janjeer se...

aur yeh peeth her hand abruptly caressing his wound ...a slight feather touch and he almost shrieked ...ginne hai ...kitne hai ...yeh sab tum karo toh theek ..aur mere paas ek cheez kya hai ...gunah ho gaya ...but the moment her eyes laid on his face ...it mellowed down again ...sorry bol na Zain ..please ...ghussa mat karo...

Bahra jaiye ...

Zain ...kyu mujhe rula rahe ho...mai bas tumhare paas rehna chahti hu...khayal rakhna chahti hu ...tum badla le rahe ho kya ...

Maine aap se vada kiya tha ...mai aap se koi vaasta nahi rakhunga ...wahi kar rah ahu ...

The words tore her ...Zain ...aise kyu keh rahe ho...Sorry kaha na ...

Sorry mai bhi hu ...ab please bahar jaiye ...

As she started crying and was about to step out ...

He called her...Ek minute Madam

She turned back...crying yet smiling now ...

Mujhe pata tha tum Mazak kar rahe ho...as she came close ...

Mai aapse mazaak nahi kar rah ahu ...ab aap meri baat sunogi ...agar mani nahi ...toh yeh joh thodi bhi baat chit chal rahi humare beech mai yeh bhi band ho jayegi ...

She was fumbling for words ...

Yaha se aap seedhe ghar par jayegi...mai aapkoh yaha nahi dekhna chahta ...

jis din aapke kamar ke woh chot ke Nissan mit jayenge ...tab phir se jaanch karunga ...agar mite tab aage ki baat hogi...

She felt bad ...and looked down ...aur haa ...davai aaram ...agar nahi liya ya kiya ...toh mujhe sab kuch band karna aata hai as he eyed his IV ...yaad hai na ...she looked at him...he was threatening her ...

As she walked closer to him ...Zain ...tum mujhe aise door rakhoge ...tumhe meri zaroorat hai ...main ahi reh sakti ...tum nahi reh sakte ...toh yeh sab kyu ...

Aap teachers koh doosre ki baat sunne mai aur samajhne mai paidashi problem lagti hai ...

Aapke who sundar ghaav bharne ke liye kam se kam ek hafta lagega ...tab tak aap yaha nahi aayegi, meri shaqal nahi dekhegi ..

na koi phone call aayega ...na hi koi chitthi email...message ...ya friend request ...

aur haa phool phal aur get well soon ka card bhi nahi chaiye ...

Cahchu mujhe report dete rahenge ...probation suna hai ..uspar hai aap ...agar ko bhi compliant aayi toh keemat mehngi padegi ...

She was shocked ...his tone and attitude had changed overnight ..from a self-destructive mode he had switched to her old form ...dominating her ...

Zain ...please ...sorry bola na ...bahut sakhti mat karo ..mai abhi bhi bimmar hu ...she pouted at him ...

Haa aapki bimari sirf mujhpar haavi hoti hai ...namuna pichle ek mahine se dekh rah ahu ...aap se jaise kaha gaya hai waise kijiye ...

aur haa mere bare mei aap kisise poochtach nahi karegi, yaha chori se aane ki sochna bhi mat ...koi aapko nahi batyega meri tabiyat ke bare mei ...samjhi aap...

Par mujhe fikar ho jayegi ...Tumhare tabiyat theek nahi hai...goli ka zakhm hai infection ho gaya toh ...

Toh mai dekh lunga ...aapko nurse banne ki zarrorat nahi hai ...

Accha mai ghar jaate hi ...good girl ke tarah ...uspar davai laga dungi ...ghave jaldi bhar jayega ...mujhe desi tareke aate hai ...

He looked back angry ...mujhe bhi bhej dijiyega ..mai bhi laga lunga ...aur haa meri La se door rehna ...mai nahi chahta aap aapki depression unke acche mood par thope ...

Aalisha aayeg tumse milne...jee haa ...roz 3-6 , koi problem hai aapko...

Mujhe bhi aana hai ..mai nahi reh sakti tumse door...

Nahi ...aapko izaazata nahi hai ..jab tak aapki jaanch poori nahi ho jaati ...Aur haa aapki list abhi khatam nahi hui hai ...agar Mom koh emotional blackmail kiya ya chachu koh fuslaya ya mere La koh tang kiya ...toh yaad rakhna ...class lene mujhe bhi aati hai

She glanced back with angry ...and within seconds smiled again ...accha video chat tumne list mai nahi dala tha ...toh mai who karungi...

He looked up shocked ....jyada shatir banne ki zarrorat nahi...samjhi aap...

Aur haa ...video chat hoga ...zaroor hoga ...she giggled ...

par sirf aapke camera se ...mera na camera chalega na mike ...mute ...jaise mujhe milte thi ...khamoshi ..

Toh mujhe pata kaise chalega ...ki tum mujhe dekh rahe ho ...

Aapko pata nahi chalega ...kyunki aap koh sirf hazri deni hai ... Pehle jaanch hogi aur phir din ka ek line ...aap koh joh bolna hai ...bol sakti hai ...aur haa call karte waqt ...aas paas privacy ho ...aapke peeth koh jaach jayega ....

She looked back amazed ...he was totally prepared ...all detailing done and had trapped her ...

Zain ...main ahi reh paungi door ..ab bahut mushkil hai ...

Aapkoh toh aage bahut kuch dekhna hai ...yeh toh trailer tha ...toh ab jaaye ...baki ke details chachu ke haton se bhijva dunga ...

Before she stepped out she looked at him one final time...ek huggie chaiye ...the words that made his eyes numb ...nahi ...aapko kuch nahi milega ...jaiye ...

Tujhe dekh bin ab toh nazar jhukti nahi...

Tanhai ke alam mai ...ab yeh ansoo ki nami rukti nahi ...

SIM

Zainedil thumbnail

Chapter 44

Imtihaan...

She walked out crying ...his ways ...his message moved her ...the care and love so visible yet the distance to teach her a lesson that she believed she will never forget for life...

As the first night passed ...her anxiety was back...the urges to see him and talk ...was driving her crazy ...but she followed his instructions to tilt...he had obeyed her for almost 4 months ..now it was her turn

The next day she waited ...the instruction was a call at 6 pm ...her happiness and thrill of knowing he was watching her was brimming ...as she opened the note that was sent Via Rehmaan ...

6:00-6:05- jaanch

6:05-6:06- Ek line ki baat

End

She had read and re-read it several times ...crying smiling ..almost crushing it ...

As she closed the curtains and switched on the light ...looking at the pap top ...the call buzzed ...she excitedly put on her video ...

and pulled up her kurta ...cursing herself ...silently ..it was weird ...to just flash your injury to a blank screen with your small little image of your back ...she saw the watch as it ticked to 6:05 and turned around in a hurry she just said one line : I love you Zain ...Bahut miss kiya tumhe ...the chat went blank as she realized he had cut the call...

The next few days were even worse ...the long wait ...the feelings of being close yet far ...no one ..told her anything ...as she secretly tried slowing her steps to hear conversations of others ...everyone froze as she approached ...she realized how sad and isolated he must have felt ...around her for 25 days ...

But she was smart enough too...she had sent a lunch box ..with great homemade food ...afternoon she rushed to ask Kashif ....dabba wapas aaya ...he nodded ...

She went and opened it ...the food was untouched ...

A small post it ...

Thank you

Her heart ached ...she so desperately wanted to walk to him and hug him ...the feelings now driving her crazy...

That day her message was a bit longer ...I love you Zain...bahut yaad aa rahi hai...huggie chaiye ...the line was dead

Day3- I love you kitkit ...theek toh ho na tum ...ghaav bhara tumhara ...pata hai aaj zarron ne tumhe hi bola hai ...maine school mai resignation de diya ...dead

Day4- I love you Zain ...ek chota selfie bhejoge ...mai pagal ho jaungi iss sante se ...please ...dead

Day5- I love you kitkit ...bahut zyada yaad aa rahi hai tumhari ...nahi rok paa rahi hu...sorry plz mai hospital aa jao...dead...

Day6- I love you Jaan ...itne nirdayi ho ...sorry plz maaf kar do na ..please ...dead...

Day7- Chot almost chali gayi hai ...mai kal aa sakti hu ...I love you ...dead ...

Day 8- Mai aajo please please please ...sirf dekh kar chali aaungi promise...dead ...

Day 9- She received a note -

6:00-6:15- examination time

6:15-6:18-faisla

6:19- Depart ...

She was drained by the end of the week ...having tried every herbal and allopathy treatment to make sure the welt had faded ...but a small spot still stayed back...the blood had clotted and that was bothering her ...he will not relent if she fails this test ...it will mean another few days of separation that she couldn't think off...but she was excited to see him ...

As she entered the room ...he was sitting on the bed ...she looked up...it had been 8 days since their last chat ...the tears flowed ...just by seeing his face ...he looked refreshing ...the body and soul looked healed and surprisingly happy...as he looked up at her ...

She had dressed to seduce him ...the skirt was back ...and a very sexy looking peach sily top ..clinging her skin ...the waist adorned by a belt ...as she swayed her hips and walked near his bed ...for a minute he stopped breathing ...her smell always drove him crazy ...as he cleared his throat ...

Pardha laga dijiye ...the cold voice warning her

She pulled the curtains and walked close to him ...silently looking side ways aware that this was her opportunity to seize ...to seduce him ...the knot on the side of the skirt unopened so erotically that she saw his toes rubbing each other for friction ...his legs had healed ...as the voice came from back...

Aap jara nazddek aane ka kasht karengi...

She slowly reduced the gap...sliding in his direction ..the smile intensifying ...

And the skirt being further lowered and top slided up ..inch by inch ...as she felt his breath touch her skin ...the heat and aroma rubbing on her now ...he put his finger on the blood clot ...and she knew ...she was in trouble...

Fail ...he said loudly ....aap door jaiya ...

She tied her skirt back...wiping her tears ...

Aapki desi nukso ne bhi asar nahi dikhaya hai ...aap jaa sakti hai ...agla jaanch tak phir wahi pattern follow karenge

She turned around and held his hand ...

Nahi jaa rahi hu ...

Haath chodo mera ..

Nahi...

Haath chodiye ...

Nahi...

Theek hai ...pakde rahiye...as he turned away ...

She was crying and her tears fell on his hand ..making him look up...Zain ...kuch bhi keh lo...chahe toh kisiki bhi kasam dilvado ...par aise door mat karo...nahi reh sakti ab ...

He wiped the tears from his hand ...and coldly looked up...

Mujhe aaj discharge mil raha hai....

She looked up smiling and still crying ....par kyunki aap royi ...toh aap humein lene nahi aa sakti ...

Zain kyu sata rahe ho...

Hum ..La ke ghar jaa rahe hai...even before he could complete the sentence she twisted his hand that she was holding ...the hand that had Las band ...

Zain ...apni had paar mat karo...

As he smiled for the first time in 9 days ...aap humara haath chodegi ...marodne aur excessive taqat ek massom prani par aajmane ki zaroorat nahi hai...pehle hi bhaut log apna haat saaf kar chuke hai mujh par ...ab aur nahi

She left his hand ...theek hai jaao ...

Humne aapse poocha nahi hai ...aap koh bata rahe hai...aur haa yeh joh abhi aap ne apne ankhon koh takleef di na ...iski sazaa abhi ke abhi milegi ...

aapki ke lines the ...ki agar mujhe takleef hogi toh sazza aapki...aur aapko hui toh sazza meri...kuch yaad aaya

Aapne joh us raat kiya ...usse humei bahut dard hua ...aue hum aapko kabhi maaaf nahi karenge ...toh ab mere peeth koh poore 10 minute tak ghooregei ...ek ek zakhm haat lagegi ...yeh meri sazza hai ...as he turned his back...she touched those dried marks...they had not yet healed ..as she gently caressed ...them ...the pain of seeing them was unbearable...

They were so infinite that she was scared that they would leave a mark ...how will she avoid looking at them for the rest of her life ...as she picked up the ointment and applied it ...

Zain ..please ghar aao ...mai nahi tang karungi tumhe ...please...

As he put his clothes back ...Nahi ...joh galti maine ki ...aap wahi raah par nikal padi hai ..agar maine abhi kaskar nahi pakda ..toh aapki adat ban jayegi...

Zain ...maine sirf tumhe sabak sikhane kiya tha ..

Accha ...toh mujhe sabak mil gaya ...ab aap jiaye ...

Zain ...mai bhi aaungi Aalisha ke ghar ..tum jaha mai waha ...

As he looked at her with anger ...mai waha sirf ek din ke liye hu ...

Phir wapas ghar aa rahe ho na...

He chuckled....Mumbai jaa rah ahu ...aapse door humesha ke liye

She was crying again ...

Aapse vada kiya tha maine ...koi vaasta nahi rakhunga ...vada nahi tootega ...

She was shocked...Zain yeh kya bol rahe ho...please aise mat bolo...

Mai nahi lautunga ..aapke zindagi mai phirse...kyunki aap ne taras khaya hai ...

meri hospital ki baat pata chali...hai na ...sab dekh liya ...ab mujhe sirf apne liye taras dikhta hai ...

khush rehna ..aur aap ji sakti ho mere bina ..gaye 9 din se toh jee rahi ho na ...

aur mai phir se aapke paas nahi lautunga ...isliye jaa rah ahu ...nahi todunga apna vaada ...khush rehna ...

Zain khud ake vaste aise betuki batein mat bolo...

Mai theek ho gayi hu na...main ahi jee sakti tumse door ...please ...

Yeh jaanch ek bahana tha ...mai aapne aapko majboot karna chahta tha ...ab ho gay ahu...

Mom ne kasam di hai ...who mujhe yaha nahi rehne dena chahti ...behtar yehi hoga ...aap sab bhool jaaye ...

Taras par bane rishte ...aur kisike chot dekh kar ki jaane wala pyaar ...tikta nahi ...mujhe aapko theek karna tha ..so aap ho gayi ...ab aap bhalle mujhe maaf na kare mujhe koi faraq nahi padta ... She was blank ...almost pale ...

Mom ..koh shayad kisine sab kuch bata diya hai ...bahut naraaz hai mujh par ...ab phirse unhe dukh nahi de sakta ...vada kiya hai unse ...ki joh who bolegi ab wahi hoga ...

toh mujhe jaana padega ...aapna khyal rakhyega ...

aage ki zindagi mai samjhota karunga ...jaise pehle karne ki koshish kit hi ...

aapke liye firse nafrat ab kisse bhi nahi bardasht kar sakta ...aur thak gay ahu ladkar ...so aapki sehat koh dekhte hue maine yeh faisal liya hai ...ki mai door jaunga ...aapse door

She cried bitterly ...as he finally stood up and came close to her ...

Tum theek ho gayi ho ..mujhe maafi mil gayi ...ab aapse kuch nahi chaiye ...koi shikva nahi hai ...so ab humare raste alag ...

aur please khuda ke vaaste apna khayal rakhyega ...rishta nah raha par fikra humehsa rahegi ...aur please mujhe pagal mat samjhana ...who yadein mujhe kaati hai ...

Altaf accha hai ...khush rehna ...ab se aap utni hi ajnabee hai ...jitna shayad Rhea thi ...yehi mile aur yehi bichde...humari kahani adhoori se rehegi ...humesha ke liye...

As she looked up ...she wiped her tears ...

Theek hai ...jaane se pehle ek huggie milegi ...

He chuckled ....Mom ne mana kiya hai ...sorry ...and he turned away...as her heart sank ...

Chalte Chalte ...lamhe kahi door ho gaye ...

Mile bhi hum kadam ...par saath aise adhure choot gaye...

Kaise kategi aage ki zindagi ...Mai nahi jaanti...

Kismet ke age itne asani se mai haar nahi maanti...

SIM

Pre-cap: Will Aaliya be able to stop Zain from going ...three chapters left ...

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing updates ...u hv defined beautifully... oh no now suri ...bt hope aaliya will stop him ...do cont asap !!
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapters were ausomely written and emotional
Oh god now it aliyas turn to pay back
Sudden change in event was surprising and interesting
Do continue soon
HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just cried sim... Zain has recovered but is unwilling to return to his old self... Which lies with aliya.
Amazing updates..u left me in tears..eagerly waiting for the next chapters..