Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Arohi
Thank you so much
Which wish did I complete ...let me know😉
I missed you all too..and thats a big complement sweets😳
Loads of love
Sim

Chptr 4 was amazing as usual, loved d whole.
Zain's struggle to lessen his aliya's hater n aliya's stubborness.
It's quite intrstng as u quote in one of ur replies to ur other fans dt he has to go long to gain his love back.
The wish was dt I will or we all get a chance to read d zain's pov..is gng 2 be cmplt in ur further uodates u told me in ur previous reply remember.
N thnks I really mean it, I seriously do wait 4 for ur updates.
I hope it will Nt end soon.
Waiting 4 d Nxt update.
If u write something new do give me chance to read, it will be a pleasure. 😳
arohi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

LOL Zain ki makhmali dhavaja per itna torture😆

And his encounter with students I could imagine his confused expressions when he said Kahan phasa diya Aaliya🤣
Awesome dude👍🏼
continue soon
and btw thanks for quick update you know how impatient I am for your story😳

Ya right I could too imagine when he made screte dua to god, his makmali twacha khurad na jaye, his encounter with students n when he said kha fasa diya aliya n m th maths bhul gya...!!!!!!
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Saleha
Sim Sahiba the great😳
you gave me a new title ...aww love you dear ...
yes Sims Zain is special ...he is the best ...and the most docile ...
yes he is at fault ...and will go to any extent ...wait and watch what all he does ...
loads of love
Sim
PS: where is ur story ...u didnt continue...almost all ur replies i have reminded you shud i PM u spamming shuru karu

I am not getting the laptop to update and exams are like almost everyday and the bigger one are coming next but don't worry the update will be here on Thursday and loads of love to you too !
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain ki exams are starting for now , oh so excited for the precap , pangs of jealousy are going to be used so excited continue soon ! love you my Sim sahiba the great !
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aree funny update n not many read it
Hmm think I should not update every day
Wicked me
Sim
manny136 thumbnail
Great update. poor zain lol sleeping outside n all the other troubles he had and aliya is feeling his pain but her anger is making her act indifferent. Zain taking everything in his stride too cute reminded me of zains dhaba days. Zain in school too funny and the boys n girls reaction to zain lol Oh jealousy bug in next update hopefully it doesnt get out of hand lol
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates sim!!...very well written 👏👏👏...luv them..interesting precap😉super excited😛 ...plzz continue soon ..😳
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read more zain and Alisha
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update sim
Loved it
Interesting precap
Continue soon
Take care

Riya

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was super busy today thanks to a secret mission😆

Anyways ...will reply tomm..and the fun continues..please comment, I get inspired to write

Dedication: To one of my good friends who is missing my updates for months ..Khatija this ones for you. The world cup is over so I hope you can catch what all you missed. They always say first friends are special ...she was amongst the first ones to meet me on Twitter, a place that I love thanks to my wonderful friends. So dear if Dhoni is out of focus ..read all the back log and I want my comment, love you loads

SIM

Chapter 5

Bay Qarari

Apart from Aaliya ...Rhea in this part of the world everyone loved him ...and Aalisha Aaliyas bestie ...adored Zain , irritating Aaliya to no end ...

Aalisha was an art teacher...having all the free time in the world, and her tall slender figure sparkled to see Zains handsome and angelic face.

Wow kitna cute haina who naya maths teacher she giggled close to Aaliyas ears, sending shivers in her soul...

Haii mei toh poori fida hoo uspar, giggling like a small teenage girl ...

Aaliya looked angrily at her, she couldn't identify why was she hating this conversation so much hatred , anger or plain jealousy ...she was evaluating her thoughts when he walked in the canteen ...

The moment she saw him ...she changed the topic ...aree mujhe to Altaf jyada cute lagta hai...kitna handsome hai na...

Zain heard her loud and clear ...

Nahi ...Zain ke samne to who phiki chai hai ...hmm..kash mai Zain se baat kar paati...she spoke dreamily

Zain walked in front of her ...looking at Aaliya and smiling

Arree aap yaha ...he looked towards Aaliya and joined them for Lunch ...Aaliya looked up and gave him a stare that could have easily killed his timid heart...

Aalishas smile was in its uncontrolled version ...Aaliya looked angrily at him ...

Mai toh kehne aaya tha , ki mujhe sham koh der hogi ...aap adha ghanta wait karlogi naa ...7:00 baje tak aa jaunga ...his timid voice looked at Aaliyas big stary eyes ...

Aap log ek doosre koh jaante ho, Aalisha inquired inquisitively...

Mai inka ...Zain was about to say ...when Aaliya spoke ...Cousin hai yeh mere...and faked a smile towards Aalisha ...

Aree itni badi baat ...share hi kar deti ...she smiled coyly towards Zain, who had started enjoying the attention now.

Hi, Zain Abdullah...he extended his hand ...that too right in front of Aaliyas face

Zain ...tumhara naam kahi sunasa lagta hai ...

Inse suna hoga ...he pointed towards Aaliya ...meri fan thi kisi jamane mai ...

Altaf walked in from back...aree aap sab yaha hai ...accha hai ...Rhea kaise ho...he smiled..

Zains one eyebrow wisked up ...as Rhea extended her hand to him...he held it for a long minute ...

Aree Alisha tum toh aaj kuch jyada hi smile kar rahi ho...

Aalisha concentrated on Zain ...hmm khaas din hai aaj

Accha Zain ...tum pehle kaha the ...Aalisha asked him to Aaliyas irritation

Mumbai ...

toh phir yaha Jaipur mai kya kar rahe ho..

He looked at Aaliya...aise hi socha thoda experience le lu ...kabhi teaching nahi ki nahi na isliye...

Aalisha held his hand ...

Zain tumhe pata hai ...mujhe haat dekhna aata hai, maine Rhea koh bhi sikhya hai ...

Accha ...toh dekhiye na ...mai bhi toh sunu aur kitne lambi hai yeh judai wali line...

Judai wali ...Aalisha starred at his hand ...who kaunsi line hoti hai ...

Zain held Alishas finger and made it go through one random line...

Yeh wali ...thodi lambi ...darvani ...pehle ek saak ...phir teen mahine ...phir pandhra din...aur dekhiye yaha ...shayad gayab hoti hai ...

She started laughing ...when Aaliya was fuming ...

Flirt ho na tum...

Poori tarah se ...mere toh kai girl friends bhi hai cutie huggie smiley ...aur Da ...

Da...yeh kaisa naam hai ...Altaf inquired

Nickname hai ...ek nakchaddi ladki thi ...mujhe boyfriend banaya aur phir bhaag gayi ...shaadi wale din ..

Ya Allah ...tum jaise cutie ke saath koi itna bereham ho sakta hai ...Aalisha extended her sympathy

Dekhiya na ...mai bhi toh yehi keh raha tha usse...par maanti hi nahi, his eyes gazed at Aaliya ...

Accha Altaf ...sham koh mai 7:00 baje tak aajse yehi rahungi...she looked at Zain ...whose eyes had sharpened ...

Sham koh coffee pene chale...thodi si baatein ho jaaye...

Altaf blushed ...haa haa kyu nahi ...aur mai bhi rukunga 7:00 baje tak...company dunga ...

Zains face was clouded with hurt, her ignorance was one thing but seeing her spending his time with someone else did touch a cord somewhere...he looked away ...trying to hide his eyes ...

Alisha saw Zains face ...and sensed something ...

Zain ...is Saturday ...mai tumhe bahar le jaungi ...chaloge na ...

He looked at Aaliya ...who was shocked ...a direct date ...she was getting a bitter dose of her medicine ...

Sorry ..Aalisha ...mujhe pehle kisi se poochna padega ...agar izzazat milegi to aaj jaunga ...

She started laughing ..infact Altaf joined her too...

Aree tum koi chote bacche ho ki izazzat chaiye...

Altafs mock was evident now...

Mujhe tumhara pata nahi ...par agar mere zindagi mai koi mayne rakhta hai ...toh mujhe usse apni dil ki baat share karna accha lagta hai ...

Aalisha bura mat maanana ...sorry ...

Aree Zain koi baat nahi ...I really liked the fact ki tum kisi ki itni parvaah karte ho ...she smiled at him ...

Tumhe jaana haina ...toh jao naa ...Aaliya spoke harshly ...telling him to leave to end the topic

Bye Aalisha, he looked at her ...he smiled like a school going boy giving his most boyish grin, Aalisha was like a sunshine ...who atleast made him feel he was not an outsider ...Aaliya and her anger were sulking alone...

Bye Altaf ...who smirked...Zain realized that Altaf could never be a friend material ...

Byeee Zain ...cutie bulau aaj se ..if you don't mind .Aalisha crooned

.haa haa sure ...he smiled and walked away

AT 7:00 Aaliya packed her stuff and walked towards the empty parking lot ...he was standing near the door of the car...

Aree mujhe laga tum aaj raat tent bechakar yahi rahogi ....he laughed ... who langur nahi hai tumhare saath ...coffee pilate pilate so gaya kya, his bitterness reached Aaliyas ears ...

She looked up ...he was irritating her day in and day out ...

Mai kisike saath waqt guzarti hu, isse tumhara koi vaasta nahi ...

Aur haa ...mere mamlo mai apna muh band hi rakhna ...she threw the keys towards him...

Gaadi chalao ...der se aaoge ...toh driving karoge ...

He saw the keys ...and smiled ...opening the passenger door for her ...

She looked at him closely ...he looked tired and his clothes looked muddy ...

Kaha pathar todkar aaye ho she inquired looking with disgust at his attire...

Yehi paas mai, he winked again,

waise aaj bahut jyada hot lag rahi ho tum...aur isse pehle ki tum mujh par fir barso he sat down in the car...waise bhi car mai no talk zone hai ...

The journey back was as silent as the one which had started for school...

The moment he reached he went inside the kitchen ...Rehman joined him too...Zain was learning cooking and Rehman was his teacher ...the whole kitchen had become a boys zone ...

Aaliya saw him struggling to put the mustard seeds in the hot oil that were spluttering like crazy ...and the next vegetable spurted a bit of hot oil on his hand ...Rehman took care of the burn ...gently placing it under cold water...

Aree Chachu ...kuch nahi hua ...

Zain ...he held his hand firmly ...

Rehman had tears in his eyes ...

Aree Chachu ..mai theek hu ...yeh tel kya cheez hai ...aur waise bhi accha khana banuga ..toh shayad aapki beti is bawarchi se shadi kar le ...they both laughed as Aaliya walked back ...hiding her tears

Seeing him at the dinner table...again reminded her about her irritation ...A stupid smile was plastered all along his face ...something that he did intentionally to irk her more ...

Aree madam khana kha lijiye..tadka is nacheez ne khud apne hato se lagay hai ...

Tabhi khana itna vahiyad bana hai ...she grunted ...

He smiled ...naya hu na ...waqt ke saath sab seekh jaunga ...bas mauke ki talash hai ...

Accha ab muh band karta hu ..varna khana nahi kahogi ...Rehmans eyes saw the pain that Zain was trying to hide ...

She silently had her dinner and was about to get up ...when he spoke again...

Yeh le lo..she looked down to see 800 Rs...almost held tightly in his fist ...itne bas yaa aur chaiye ...she looked up to see his face ...he had remembered his challenge ...

Aur haa ...mere ghar se nikalne ke baad tumhe kaise laga hoga ..yeh bhi jaan liya aaj ...akele rehna aur khud koh sambhalna ...bahut mushkil hai...accha sabak hai ...

She took them from his hand and walked away , not wanting to look back the pain on Rehmans face ...Aaliya was feeling ashamed to make Zain pay for his stay ...but her heart was reasoning that in a few days he would leave ...since she knew he was used to comforts and Luxury and his hardships will take him away...back to his world where he truly belonged ...

In her room , she slowly opened her palm and kissed those notes ...his first earned money ...she was weeping profusely ...she had no clue what he must have done to earn them ...

At around 10:00, their was a knock on the door she turned back to see a rose on the door ...she picked it up and threw it in the thrash ...he walked away seeing that ...

He again came at 10:30 ..with her medicines and a glass of milk ...

Da...davai ...

She didn't answer...he kept it on her side table,

Da..Aalisha ne mujhe bahar jaane ke liye poocha hai ...agar tum haa kaho toh mai jaao uske saath, she was taken aback ...Zain Abdullah ..who had never ever asked anyones permission was asking her ...if he could go out with her best friend ...

She turned back...

Mera tumhara koi rishta nahi, mujhe puchne mai time waste mat karo...

jaha jaana hai jaao ...aur haa yeh poochne ka naatak band karo ...mujhe poochkar talaaq diya than a tumne...her last words ...pinned him ..

Da..mujhse aise kyu baat karti ho...for a fraction of second he looked down ...unable to face her ...

Theek hai ...usse mana kar dunga ...aur haa agar sukun mil gaya ho toh davai khaa lena ...I love you

walking out he slowly walked near the thrash ...picking his rose ...Goodnight Da ...

Aaliya was crying when he left her ...the feeling of isolating him was isolating her peace ...She felt horrid as Rhea in the mirror was crying ...

Kya hua ...roh kyu rahi ho...she asked herself ...buri hu na mai ...bahut buri ...hmm ...agar nahi banungi toh who nahi jayega ...banna padega mujhe bura ...bahut bura ...she walked away as the image in the mirror crystallized ...breaking apart in fractions ...

She stepped out of the balcony, the winds were pretty chilly ...he stood there waving and smiling like the previous night ...blowing a kiss before he went to his thin bed ...

Aaliyas tears fell ...and rushed back to her room ...almost banging the door of the balcony ...and softly sobbing in her blanket ...

Bezubaa dil ...yuh kyu pareshan sa hai...

kahu Kaise ...isse tujhse pyaar hai ...

SIM

Pre-Cap: Rehmans plans and Zains school ...is zaroon upto something😆