Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

The way you have waved words into feelings is just so so beautiful , you have described Zain Abdullah as a man willing to bow down at his knees in love , he knows he is at fault , he knows he has hurt her but he will do anything for her ! I hope the world gets to know more people like Sim's Zain ! Love you Sim Sahiba the Great !

Saleha
Sim Sahiba the great๐Ÿ˜ณ
you gave me a new title ...aww love you dear ...
yes Sims Zain is special ...he is the best ...and the most docile ...
yes he is at fault ...and will go to any extent ...wait and watch what all he does ...
loads of love
Sim
PS: where is ur story ...u didnt continue...almost all ur replies i have reminded you shud i PM u spamming shuru karu
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Great update. Man aliya is mad and i totally get it but zain is equally determined now the real redemption starts. Aliya was so mean i would have preferred zaya having their rooms nearby lol Hopefully everyone is gonna be on zains side. the battle has just begun and hopefully we can also see some of the bv ppl i liked suri talking to aliya. cant wait for the next update

Manny
๐Ÿ˜† yes Aaliya is mean and going to be meaner ...god save Zain
yes Zain has tonnes of support ...but as he has prevented anyone from interfering its gonna be a lonely battle
loads of love
Sim
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update as usual
I saw your picture on twitter is that u with the black shirt
Did u hear about forum closure notice I hope beintehaa forum doesn't get closed
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvPreetikaRao

Awesome update as usual

I saw your picture on twitter is that u with the black shirt
Did u hear about forum closure notice I hope beintehaa forum doesn't get closed

Hi
Thank you so much
no I ma not in a black shirt ...my twitter handle is zain_e_dil ...let me know whats yours
Forum closure ๐Ÿ˜ญ...had no clue...no we will not let them close ours ...as it is its in the archived section , so they shouldnt close it ans we are pretty active here
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† THis was a part of a long chapter, it was so long I had to make two chapters of it, crazy me.

Okay back to the story ...next two updates are super fun...and then again bumps ...so enjoy till the smiles last ...

Dedication: Shatakshi ๐Ÿ˜ณ...fan turned friend, my twittermate who I bug everyday. She claims she is very quiet and less expressive ...shy ...๐Ÿ˜† she is not. One of the most cutest people around, the first one to read my story and comment ...its really fun and nice to talk to you dear. Though every time you publicly comment on the update, I smile a lot more. I know you are not shy ...its a pseudoimage that its so not true. Hope more people discover you as I have ...this ones solely for you

Loads of love

Sim

Chapter 4

Zain ki pareshani...

The night was terrific...with all the mosquitoes declaring a third world war on Zains delicate hands arms and legs, he was miserable.

Sleeping on the couch was one thing, but sleeping on the grassy lawn and that too in that freezing December cold...his teeth still gritted with cold...

Wish I had put in few more jackets or those colourful balzers before I embarked on this journey, Zain thought resentfully.

Who knew he would have to sleep on the lawn like this, surrounded by abdul chachas musical snores. He was sure Kashif was putting some ear plugs to avoid that drilly and eearie noise. I should ask Kasif to lend me some tomorrow night, Zain smiled and looked up. He could see Aaliyas room, her balcony door was still shut ...

Da...kya yaar itna bhi koi dusht banta hai kya apne shauhar se...he smiled as he pulled the thin blanket on his face ...just like her ...

The wind blew the blanket away ..and almost three fourth of the time he struggled to tuck the watery blanket under his body ...the mattress was as good as it didn't exist ...and his long legs were practically on the grass...

In the middle of the night when he finally managed to catch a wink ...he felt something crawl on his legs...the fattu zain ..shrieked ...waking his new fellow inner room partners...who were sleeping inside the cozy room

Beta ...aap andar aakar so jaaye ...kashif bahar so jayega ...

Kashif looked in other direction refusing to acknowledge Abdul chachas words ...

Nahi nahi ...mai darta thodi hoo...sorry aapko jaga diya ...he looked up to see if his scream had reached the wrong room ...Aaliyas room ...the lights were still off...

Hmm...must be sleeping nicely after making me sleep here...MKB ...he twisted his mouth and nose to show his resentment...

He did find an indigenous idea ...he surrounded his mattress with stones ..keeping one on the blanket too so that it dosent fly away ...and finally slept ...

He could never bear the cold...and the blanket was just not enough ...maybe he should ask for a thicker one...no no no ...she will make fun of me ...his inner soul told him ...

Aaliya looked down in the darkness ...his struggles were making her miserable...why dosent he understand that walking away from here was his best option ...maybe tomorrow ...he will finally resign his fate ..she knew he wont survive this battle for too long ...

She looked at her bed ...the softness was thorny today ...her love hurt her more...

Nahi Rhea ...Aaliya tumhe jitney nahi degi ...usse jaana hoga ...she took her comforter and ducked her head inside ...

The morning sun ...had not yet peeked when he woke up it was 4 am ...he was still sleepy ...but he had to get up ...the dew had settled on him ...he shook off the residual water ...

Abdul chachu was already ready ...beta ...ghusalkhana waha hai ...he pointed out an outside washroom ..

woh kya hota hai ..he asked him half sleepy ...

Bathroom...toilet ...he explained

Bahar ...Zain made a strange face...

Aap andar chale jaiye...Rhea beti so rahi hai ...waise bhi aap nahi jaa paeynge yaha ...he laughed

Nahi nahi ...mai yehi jaunga ...

Zain had a terrible time ...carrying the water in the bucket ...

Chacha ...yeh kasrat aap roz karte hai ..

Haa beta ..bahar pipe nahi hai na...mai rakh du paani...

Nahi mai kar lunga...by the time he reached his washroom ...half the water was in the lawn ...

He saw the small dark dingy washroom, the floor had white tiles that had already turned greyish shade of murk ...no shower ..he looked up...no shampoo ..only a bar of soap, he took that in his hand and smelled. It smelled more phenolic than Rehmans clinic ...

Ya Allah ..hifazat karna ...meri makhmali tvacha khurad na jaaye ...he silently prayed ..

The first mug of water ...took his breath away ...ice cold...he couldnt muster up the strength to pour the next one ...but still did considering the tonnes of artificial foam that the dirty little green soap had created ...

He had an extra short and quick bath ...cursing Aaliya all along ...

Drying himself ...he saw his clothes ...the only good set he had ...he didnt anticipate she would not melt ...and had packed only few things ...including clothes ...his mind started calculating ...how will he buy new clothes ...

He went inside and saw Rehman reading the newspaper.

Salam Chachu, Zain smiled ....Walakum Assalam beta , Rehmans smile warmed Zains heart.

Theek toh ho na ...neend aayi thi ...raat ko, parehsan to nahi huae..

Haa chachu bilkul Fhikar mat karo, mai toh mast hu ...he spoke with his playful zest ...waise bhi ab toh kahi pe bhi neend aati hai ...jab tak who dikhe ..tab tak sukun hai ...

Aree humari Malika abhi tak uthi nahi, he winked at Rehmaan...who was having a hearty laugh...

Jaoo tum hi utha do ...he told him to go upstairs ...

Nahi pehle Madam ka naashta tayar karta hu...apne haaton se doonga...

Rehman shook his head ...Zain and his tricks ...

Zain went to the kitchen and made a tray of the delicious nashta that Abdul chacha had already made and went upstairs to Aaliyas room ...he knocked the door...

When he didn't get a reply on the fifth knock he decided to step in ... he peeped inside to see her head still completely covered in the blanket ...yeh nahi sudheregi ...kisidin apna dum jarror ghot legi ...he slowly walked and gently pulled the blanket away from her face ...

She looked beautiful, her innocence...her purity...Zain was lost in her beauty ...

Malika E Zain ...aaj bhi yeh chaar baal ...ussi tarah se tumhari khoobsurati bdate hai ...he gently blowed at them, Wish he could have given her that good morning kiss on her forehead...

He mustered up the courage and kissed her forehead ...slowly moving back as she stirred ...wish she would have smiled at him ...his Da ...his wishful thinking was suddenly shattered when she opened her eyes and stared back at him ...angry as hell

Tum..she shouted ...

And moved back abruptly...

Aree tum toh aise cheek rahi ho jaise koi bhooth dekh liya ho...chudail ke tarah toh tum ho ...aur darr mujhse rahi ho, he giggled...Madam ...

Niklo yaha se ...she warned him ...

Naashta Madam ...he kept the tray and started walking out ....aur haa jadi tayaar hona ...apni beauty bath mat lete baithna ...5.30 ho gaye hai ...school jaana hai ...neeche intezaar karunga ...

She heard him with disbelief ...he walked out singing a love song ...adding fuel to the fire that Aaliyas eyes were blazing with ...

6:00: she stepped down to see him eating his breakfast ...he looked at her and smiled ..she looked away ..kissing her dad good morning ...and sat in front of him sipping her tea...

He finished his breakfast ...and finally spoke ...Da...Rehman peeked towards him from his newspaper ...fully aware that Rhea was about to explode any time

She starred back ...not replying ...

Wish nahi karogi ...meri naukri ka pehla din hai ...dahi shakkar rakha hai maine...chahe toh khila sakti ho..she looked down a bowl of curd was sitting in front of her ...she coldly got up and took the keys of the car ...Dad bye sham koh milte hai ...love you ...

Rehman saw Zains face and picked up the bowl ...Muh kholo ...he readily smiled and had a bite ...thanks chachu ...

Zain ...khush raho ...aur haa ...Allah kare tumhae har kissi ki zidd todni mai kamyabi mile ...

Zain smiled and waved him bye ...he overtook Aaliya and stood near the car,he smiled she smirked ...

Madam...Waise ...kaho toh gaadi bhi chala lu ...driver ki naukri ki hai hai maine pehle ..

Suno...she finally spoke..

Kuch rules hai ...

Boliye teacher ...ji he mocked at her ...

Andar baithne se pehle ...ek baat sun lo ...tum mujhe school mai nahi jaante ..aur mai tumhe ...aur haa gaadi mai apna muh band rakhna ..agar ek baar bhi baat ki toh wahi utaar dungi ...phir chalkar aa jana

He smiled ...Jee Madam ...aur kuch ya abhi aur dhamki baaki hai ... She was irritated by his face ...nothing was affecting him...but she knew the kids would affect him

Aaliya smirked...It was not easy to be a teacher ...and he couldn't even handle the three at home nicely ...so Aaliya smiled waiting to see his fun

The whole car ride, he kept quiet as promised ...but was constantly starring at her ...she sped everytime she caught him starring ...subtle hints that made him look out of the window ...

The moment she parked the car, he stepped out...with fear creeping in ..he had forgotten everything in Maths ...and teaching was his nightmare ...he was always the bully who harassed fellow students and other teachers ...now he himself was a teacher ...

Da..he spoke softly ...aree yaar wish toh kar do ...mujhe darr lag raha hai ...

She replied with a blank expression ...aap kaun ...and walked away ...

He shook his head ...chalo Zain Abdullah ...apni hazamat shuru karne...

Zains day was as adventurous as his night...grade 6 students were awful...everyone hated maths including Zain ...his fav subject was the most horrid to teach...

kash mai arts ki class leta ...he was wishing ...the whole class was chattering and Zain had no control..he was too scared to shout ...

All the boys were eyeing Zain , since all their classmates ...cute girls were admiring how cute and sweet their new teacher was looking ...

Zain was scared to write anything on the black board ...he feared their fantasy for his back might be too much to digest.

I should wear my blazer tomorrow...the more the clothes the better protected I will feel..

As Zain turned around ...he saw two girls giggling ...he looked shy to even ask what they were gossiping about ...

Aaliya ...kaha fasa diya tumne ...he muttered ...Khuda meri izzat k hifazat karna as a piece of chalk striked his back...he turned back...all of them laughed...Zain turned back again ...trying to keep his sanity intact

Tujme kahi zindagi basti hai meri...

Meri ahat mai ...ghulti rooh hai teri...

SIM

Pre-cap: Zain and Alisha ... Aaliya and Altaf ...wait and watch๐Ÿ˜†

robsten_ thumbnail
Real exam starts now..by the way thanks for that..and coming to the story it was amazing as usual.
Loved the way zain sneaking in aaliya's room..refreshed some old memories.. Loved it and I am sure next part is going to be awesome as they are always.
Riya5666 thumbnail
Ahaa Sim!!
It was really a funny update...
Zain ki haalat kitni kharaab hai!!!!
Uufff!!!

Precap sun ke toh aur hassi chhut rahi haii...
Zain n Alisha!! Waah! Thinking if we will get jealous madamji or not... Waiting waiting!!!

Jaldi jaldi continue karooo...

Zloca thumbnail
I loved it. Such sweet and funny update.
My poor Zain. These kids will drive him crazy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And my Aaliya. She seems so strong but her feelings for Zain always win. Simply can't hide care for him.
I love them.
Thank u for PM.
And, btw Zloca is my nickname. My sis calls me like that. It means 'evil' but I'm not evil. I'm just older sis who take care of her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
My name is Zlata ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Continue soon. I enjoy it.

zaya.fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Kiran (I hope i am not mixing ur name)
I an BI CVS ...๐Ÿ˜† you all would have had an extra long dark tunnel for sure ...๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much
loads of love
Sim

Not at all dear you are naming me right
But seriously SIM your dark tunnel would have been so exciting
I would just love to watch that
zaya.fatima thumbnail
LOL Zain ki makhmali dhavaja per itna torture๐Ÿ˜†
And his encounter with students I could imagine his confused expressions when he said Kahan phasa diya Aaliya๐Ÿคฃ
Awesome dude ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
continue soon
and btw thanks for quick update you know how impatient I am for your story๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by zaya.fatima - 9 years ago