Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yaar yeh kya ho raha?
wajju bhai again?
aik tou osman nay sab ko maya kay liay vote karnay ko kaha aur maya nay kisi post main uss ka naam bhi nahi liya
aur phir yeh wajju bhai kay liay real happiness?
ufff

LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

yaar yeh kya ho raha?
wajju bhai again?
aik tou osman nay sab ko maya kay liay vote karnay ko kaha aur maya nay kisi post main uss ka naam bhi nahi liya
aur phir yeh wajju bhai kay liay real happiness?
ufff

Faria mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha hai... Pata nahi kaise control karoon... Obi toh uske liye bhi vote mang raha hai aur ye ladki wajju ke liye mang rahi hai... Screw dheela ho gaya hai maya ka...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How can u log out from humawards site?coz I want to vote from my others ids
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

How can u log out from humawards site?coz I want to vote from my others ids

just clear your browser's cookies
it should log u out
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYouChutki..

Faria mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha hai... Pata nahi kaise control karoon... Obi toh uske liye bhi vote mang raha hai aur ye ladki wajju ke liye mang rahi hai... Screw dheela ho gaya hai maya ka...

i think wajju bhai ki category viewers' choice nahin hai
its for soap serials not dramas
but still
mujhe bhee bohot ghussa aya
aik tou kal finally osman nay osmaya likha aur IG posts acknowledge keen
aur phir yeh maya ki post
aik shoutout osman ko hi day deti

LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

i think wajju bhai ki category viewers' choice nahin hai
its for soap serials not dramas
but still
mujhe bhee bohot ghussa aya
aik tou kal finally osman nay osmaya likha aur IG posts acknowledge keen
aur phir yeh maya ki post
aik shoutout osman ko hi day deti

Exactly... Wajju ka bhoot chada hai usse... She's changed yaar...
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
yeahhh she isss 😭😭😭

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
i just hope kuch serious na ho - bad bad timing with hum awards coming up...
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OsMaya shippers over here are going to hate me for saying this but Wahaj is way more closer as a friend to Maya than Osman is.
Proof is the fact that she mostly hangs out with him and now with him getting married, his wife is also part of the circle of friends who hang out together.
Osman & Maya are not as close as we would like them to be. Their HSY interview was proof of that. Osman & Maya care for each other, respect each other, can joke with each other and are close to each other's families but I definitely don't think they are best buddies.
The fact that they live in different cities is also a problem. They are the kind of friends who can start off a conversation from where they left off the last time without any awkwardness whereas Maya & Wahaj are the type of friends who would probably talk or message everyday.

I like OsMaya but I am not delusional about their level of friendship. Hopefully something might happen in the future between them but as of now I think they just share a healthy, platonic friendship.

Edited by Anam... - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anam...

OsMaya shippers over here are going to hate me for saying this but Wahaj is way more closer as a friend to Maya than Osman is.

Proof is the fact that she mostly hangs out with him and now with him getting married, his wife is also part of the circle of friends who hang out together.
Osman & Maya are not as close as we would like them to be. Their HSY interview was proof of that. Osman & Maya care for each other, respect each other, can joke with each other and are close to each other's families but I definitely don't think they are best buddies.
The fact that they live in different cities is also a problem. They are the kind of friends who can start off a conversation from where they left off the last time without any awkwardness whereas Maya & Wahaj are the type of friends who would probably talk or message everyday.

I like OsMaya but I am not delusional about their level of friendship. Hopefully something might happen in the future between them but as of now I think they just share a healthy, platonic friendship.

I think many on if knows they are friends only 😆 its the twitter world n fb that ppl there comments or say things like this but on if many ppl which I know are realistic. Also this is glamour world so even if they are friends share a healthy binding like friends .mere liye yahi bahut haye .and it was jokes which we take there updates also ppl on twitter should respect there personal inclination too.you cannot force anyone.but yes I m voting for osmaya nothing can change this