Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
osman's heated exchange on IG with someone who called maya a "mistake in the industry" and insulted him also
  • ikhiradEwww she's a big mistake to this industry! She should go & learn something from Sajal and you go and learn how to act from Feroze! Look at his performance and your wannabe performance. Huh!
  • aclockworkobi^ HAHAHAHAHA - chalo meri to khair hai but Maya a 'mistake' to the industry? Behen what glue are you sniffing because I want in on that. Also: Feroze and Sajal are great actors in their own right and there is absolutely no need to pit one against the other.
  • hamu_khnFeroz and sajal are good actors but there is no comparison between sajal and maya.Maya ali is the bestest;! you dumb ...PATA NAI KAHAN KAHAN SY UTH KAR A JATY HAIEN@ikhirad
  • hamu_khn@mlaika_khn
  • ikhiradBhai, first of all Feroze and Sajal are AMAZING actors and they've delivered a successful drama on their own! Feroze's acting, his expressions, voice modulation etc is on point! Sajal anyhow is a phenomenal actress. You must have watched GuleRana. Those 2 young actors have given their soul,tears and blood to Adeel & Rana. Also: GuleRana is the most watched drama of HumTv after Zindagi Gulzar Hai sooo.. And second of all your fans are the most annoying human beings ever! I don't understand in yours or Maya's family posts why do they have to comment about Sanam/Diyaredil ? Why can't they allow you to live peacefully ?
  • aclockworkobi^ You don't need to sell Feroze's acting prowess - I have told him personally how I admire his craft. Secondly, your comment about my fans is ridiculously hypocritical. You also chose to comment under a months-old picture of me and Maya and attack both of us as actors - which makes YOU an even more annoying fan - one I'm sure both Sajal and Feroze would want to distance themselves from. I have not worked my ass off in one of the biggest serials of the year, if not the decade, for some random fangirl to have the audacity to call me a wannabe. Please spread positivity, not hate. Our industry has diverse, versatile, fantastic actors and actresses and the last thing we need is people like you projecting their own insecurities and choti soch onto Instagram posts. Here's hoping your attitude changes. Have a good life.
  • aclockworkobiThe user has been blocked. 0 posts and only 3 followers indicates it was someone who came to Instagram with the sole purpose of spreading their brand of high-school negativity. Please do not tag the account anymore. Cheers.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's a very good reply from Osman.Rational and mature!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i actually dont get it why that person dragged SajRoze in between...
Ob gave it back to her..loved how he remain dignified and defended himself, maya and fans.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

osman's heated exchange on IG with someone who called maya a "mistake in the industry" and insulted him also

• ikhiradEwww she's a big mistake to this industry! She should go & learn something from Sajal and you go and learn how to act from Feroze! Look at his performance and your wannabe performance. Huh!
  • aclockworkobi^ HAHAHAHAHA - chalo meri to khair hai but Maya a 'mistake' to the industry? Behen what glue are you sniffing because I want in on that. Also: Feroze and Sajal are great actors in their own right and there is absolutely no need to pit one against the other.
  • hamu_khnFeroz and sajal are good actors but there is no comparison between sajal and maya.Maya ali is the bestest;! you dumb ...PATA NAI KAHAN KAHAN SY UTH KAR A JATY HAIEN@ikhirad
  • hamu_khn@mlaika_khn
  • ikhiradBhai, first of all Feroze and Sajal are AMAZING actors and they've delivered a successful drama on their own! Feroze's acting, his expressions, voice modulation etc is on point! Sajal anyhow is a phenomenal actress. You must have watched GuleRana. Those 2 young actors have given their soul,tears and blood to Adeel & Rana. Also: GuleRana is the most watched drama of HumTv after Zindagi Gulzar Hai sooo.. And second of all your fans are the most annoying human beings ever! I don't understand in yours or Maya's family posts why do they have to comment about Sanam/Diyaredil ? Why can't they allow you to live peacefully ?
  • aclockworkobi^ You don't need to sell Feroze's acting prowess - I have told him personally how I admire his craft. Secondly, your comment about my fans is ridiculously hypocritical. You also chose to comment under a months-old picture of me and Maya and attack both of us as actors - which makes YOU an even more annoying fan - one I'm sure both Sajal and Feroze would want to distance themselves from. I have not worked my ass off in one of the biggest serials of the year, if not the decade, for some random fangirl to have the audacity to call me a wannabe. Please spread positivity, not hate. Our industry has diverse, versatile, fantastic actors and actresses and the last thing we need is people like you projecting their own insecurities and choti soch onto Instagram posts. Here's hoping your attitude changes. Have a good life.
  • aclockworkobiThe user has been blocked. 0 posts and only 3 followers indicates it was someone who came to Instagram with the sole purpose of spreading their brand of high-school negativity. Please do not tag the account anymore. Cheers.

Wowww what a reply 👏
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Ob will be attending Hum awards...he confirmed it
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
http://tns.thenews.com.pk/people-pakistan-praising-kapoor-think-can-make-better-dramas/#.VwPBMqNRXJv

Latest interview of maya..she says sanam is coming soon and rite now she is working on a film..
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Maya said sanam was shot last year but didnt onair...this means shoot is complete?? She didnt mention about how much shoot is left..or not
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Maya said sanam was shot last year but didnt onair...this means shoot is complete?? She didnt mention about how much shoot is left..or not

osman said shoot will resume... if she's not a part of it, then what does this mean?

i do hope this doesnt mean her character dies in sanam
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

http://tns.thenews.com.pk/people-pakistan-praising-kapoor-think-can-make-better-dramas/#.VwPBMqNRXJv

Latest interview of maya..she says sanam is coming soon and rite now she is working on a film..

tfs the interview
ooh i think her film must be with bilal ashraf or shehryar munawwar
cuz she posted a photo and then deleted it...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Best actor female nominations
Maya for ded
https://www.facebook.com/humawards/videos/1158691270838045/