Views

Users

Frequent Posters

346815 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 26javey

That's cool, what are they about?

I'll add it to summer watch list.

Aik nayee Cinderella is a lil blahh. I gor annoyed cuz Obi and Maya's character didn't end up together 😛. Its a modern day take on an age old tale ... Obi plays Mair who is Maya's characters prince charming ... but then .. is he ?

Aunn-Zara is the drama you want to be watching. Its a RIOT.
There Osman's character is an yet-to-come-of-age quirky goofball who is amma/daadi/phuppo ka laadla .. and hez sooo pampered its howlarious. The show goes on to show how Aunn grows up ... eventually thanks to his wife Zara ... You'll LOVE AZ !!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Aik nayee Cinderella is a lil blahh. I gor annoyed cuz Obi and Maya's character didn't end up together 😛. Its a modern day take on an age old tale ... Obi plays Mair who is Maya's characters prince charming ... but then .. is he ?

Aunn-Zara is the drama you want to be watching. Its a RIOT.
There Osman's character is an yet-to-come-of-age quirky goofball who is amma/daadi/phuppo ka laadla .. and hez sooo pampered its howlarious. The show goes on to show how Aunn grows up ... eventually thanks to his wife Zara ... You'll LOVE AZ !!

In that case, I'll watch Aunn-Zara. It seems like it'll be a cute story.
346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

In that case, I'll watch Aunn-Zara. It seems like it'll be a cute story.

It IS. And it'll make u appreciate OsMaya as actors all the more cuz Aunn-Zara are SO SO SO different from The INTENSE Wali and Farah !
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It IS. And it'll make u appreciate OsMaya as actors all the more cuz Aunn-Zara are SO SO SO different from The INTENSE Wali and Farah !

I will definitely watch it during the summer. I can't wait :D
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Both 😆

And Maisu while ur at it plz gif that bit where he drags her to the boat ... and also the dark room ka scene where she falls on him .. kinda. And they hit the wall

chal be! both ki bachi! 😳

yaar they are such quick snippets ke giffing them is hard xD plus, as you know, i deleted the promos 🤣 khair..lemme see 😛
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

First class xD

Waise what's the name of the actor who plays Agha-jaan ? For an octo (Hexo .. Hepto?!)genarian he iz pretty hot 😎😆

LOL he is Abid Ali 😆

clockworknerd thumbnail
Keeping my WaFa feels aside, I'm convincing myself that I won't be seeing Wali before 12-13 episodes at least 😭
I just hope they cast a cute kid as the younger version of Wali. Usually the kids are so unattractive ke mood kharab hojata hai 😆

346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Keeping my WaFa feels aside, I'm convincing myself that I won't be seeing Wali before 12-13 episodes at least 😭

I just hope they cast a cute kid as the younger version of Wali. Usually the kids are so unattractive ke mood kharab hojata hai 😆

I feel ya bro .. ZGH ke twins Zaroon ke bache kam aur Austin Power ke zyada lag rahe thei 😆
Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

I feel ya bro .. ZGH ke twins Zaroon ke bache kam aur Austin Power ke zyada lag rahe thei 😆

🤣
Aur phir ye tou hai bhi Wali Suhaib Khan 😳 Isko tou bachpan mein bhi good looking hona chahiye 😆

346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

🤣
Aur phir ye tou hai bhi Wali Suhaib Khan 😳 Isko tou bachpan mein bhi good looking hona chahiye 😆

Wohi lol

Waise Wali ka toh pata nai par Obi ki amma firangan hai ... so he was this really chubby curly baal wala GORAAA da MOTU saa GOL MATOL bachaa 😳😆