Atleast gave nominations..its april now
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

maya's reply to osman's salahuddin wali post

<font face="proxima-nova, Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>

Hahaha poor maya...ek to show b promote kro aur upar se ob janab l nakhre b uthao
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waise meree samajh nahi ayee
salahuddin and mannu r not even a couple yet in mann mayal
its mannu and mikail
dont understand all the "couple" hype

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
agar 23rd april ko awards hein tou nominations out kyun nahi hein... yeh meree bhee samajh nahee ayee...
maybe they r waiting for gul e rana to end tom
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Waise meree samajh nahi ayee

salahuddin and mannu r not even a couple yet in mann mayal
its mannu and mikail
dont understand all the "couple" hype

many raised this point on fb also...
this is currently messed up
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

agar 23rd april ko awards hein tou nominations out kyun nahi hein... yeh meree bhee samajh nahee ayee...

maybe they r waiting for gul e rana to end tom

Umm yeah maybe waiting for Ger to end...bcz all other 2015 shows have ended apart from this
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
hum tv is really messing it up - i think they were waiting for ary film awards to end but ary awards got extended... now hum is stuck lol. they cant have the awards in may cuz obi will be busy w balumahi shoot and june main ramzan hai.
so it has to be april
magar last yr nominations march main ayeen theen
voting ka kuch tou time hona chahye
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

many raised this point on fb also...
this is currently messed up

ooper say maria b nay apni campaign main bhee hottest couple hottest couple ki ratt lagayee hai... ab tbcw main hamza maya ko naa lay aye
i've had enough
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
OMG, has anyone seen this?
http://www.thenews.com.pk/magazine/instep-today/107885-Hamza-Ali-Abbasis-had-a-really-bad-week

He is extremely offended.

For starters, he feels that a woman's rightful place - on the wall as a flower (wallflower, get it?) has been compromised by the inundation of ladies making out with lawn on billboards across the city. He says that this is a public hazard as these images can be the cause of road accidents and moral corruption.

Coming back to lawn, it was pointed out that Hamza Ali Abbasi has also appeared in a lawn campaign with Mann Mayal co-star, Maya Ali. Modeling for a popular brand, was this not hypocrisy, he was questioned.

"I have made mistakes that I am not proud of," he responded. "But to my defense I consider all my co-stars as my sisters. I would never have sat this close to a fashion model."

LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

OMG, has anyone seen this?

http://www.thenews.com.pk/magazine/instep-today/107885-Hamza-Ali-Abbasis-had-a-really-bad-week

He is extremely offended.

For starters, he feels that a woman's rightful place - on the wall as a flower (wallflower, get it?) has been compromised by the inundation of ladies making out with lawn on billboards across the city. He says that this is a public hazard as these images can be the cause of road accidents and moral corruption.

Coming back to lawn, it was pointed out that Hamza Ali Abbasi has also appeared in a lawn campaign with Mann Mayal co-star, Maya Ali. Modeling for a popular brand, was this not hypocrisy, he was questioned.

"I have made mistakes that I am not proud of," he responded. "But to my defense I consider all my co-stars as my sisters. I would never have sat this close to a fashion model."

Hain... Ye kya bak raha hai..?? I would never have sat this close to a fashion model... Bhai, kehna kya chahte ho...??
Edited by LoveYouChutki.. - 8 years ago