Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yaheen IF par parha tha woh comment - in response to hsy show (somebody was upset that they knew nothing abt each other in that game they played)
LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@faria.yahya I understand... Mujhe bhi aisa hi laga tha that they don't knw anything about each other and bura bhi laga tha... But dear ye mat bulo woh interview toh 4 months pehle liya the... After that iv too many things changed, Their BTS pics and videos of TCW... And Maya's famous love you obi.. Haha And also they started to express their feelings khullam khulla... N obi tho literally changed guy now... Obi ka Jealousy hi kaafi hai, and his pyaar towards maya... Jealousy toh friends ke beech mein nahi hote... You know what i mean rite... Haha... Be pessimistic dear... I'm pretty sure dere is something between them...
Edited by LoveYouChutki.. - 8 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYouChutki..

@faria.yahya I understand... Mujhe bhi aisa hi laga tha that they don't knw anything about each other and bura bhi laga tha... But dear ye mat bulo woh interview toh 4 months pehle liya the... After that iv too many things changed, Their BTS pics and videos of TCW... And Maya's famous love you obi.. Haha And also they started to express their feelings khullam khulla... N obi tho literally changed guy now... Obi ka Jealousy hi kaafi hai, and his pyaar towards maya... Jealousy toh friends ke beech mein nahi hote... You know what i mean rite... Haha... Be pessimistic dear... I'm pretty sure dere is something between them...

such a sweeet comment :)
but yea u have a point the interview was too old n i m sure ab tou maya ko obi ka number pakka yaad hoga hahaha

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

such a sweeet comment :)
but yea u have a point the interview was too old n i m sure ab tou maya ko obi ka number pakka yaad hoga hahaha

Ha ha you r rite...

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

is it just me or Ob has actually started getting open regarding maya and Osmaya thing ???

No Aliya... You are not the only one.. Haha... Count me in..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Yaheen IF par parha tha woh comment - in response to hsy show (somebody was upset that they knew nothing abt each other in that game they played)

That could be a cover up too.but Maya knows many things about him. Anyways I see them really genuine people even if they are close and friends or taking Time I will let them take because this is there live.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Chutki...thanks for that lovely comment..u said it rite..things changed after hsy..there closeness during walks,bcw videos and pics, maya's love u comments, maya celebrating his bday at sets, ob's jealousy, now ob's typical lover boy behavior...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heard hum awards r on 23 april??? Where and when to vote??
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
yaar Aliya hum walay tou throwback posts kar rahay hein apnay hum awards page par...

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
maya's reply to osman's salahuddin wali post