Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam...

Maya celebrated Osman's birthday on the sets of Mann Mayal

So we celebrated your birthday on the set of Mann Mayal... Happy birthday OB@aclockworkobi

#mannmayal#walikifara#osmaya#birthdaycelebration#friendshipgoals#loveyouob#onset

This is so cute 😳
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anam...

This is what Maya did to celebrate OKB's birthday😳

Aww MA they are so real friends and I hope they always remain like this.
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And finally, Maya wishing her "OB"

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I love OsMaya!
Eagerly waiting to watch their HSY show!!😃
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maya's Insta post

Meet OSMAYA in 2nd episode of Tonite with Hsy on this Saturday 13th February at 9pm only on HUM sitaray with very talented n best designer @hassanhsy #osmaya #waliandfara #aunnzara #meeshaandmayer #osmanandmaya

#dontmissit #humsitaray #saturday #13thfeb #9pm #lotsofgossip #fun #surprises #mayaali

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Lovelies.. Ever since I've watched DeD I've fallen in love with the pairing of Maya and Osman. I must admit that it was the storyline, dialogues, chemistry and locations that had me gushing over this incredible journey aka drama.
I've been following Osman for a while and cannot comprehend how talented he really is.

How can we forget the awesome chemistry between Khanzada "Wali" and Farah.. ❤️
Will forever ship those two. Cannot wait to see if they have any other serials together...

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and share my love of this beautiful pairing. 😳
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
^ They've done a fantastic comedy called Aunn Zara. You should definitely watch that, it's hilarious!

Their first show together was Ek Nayi Cinderella. I've only watched a couple of episodes, but a lot of people liked the show..
Mahu34 thumbnail
Thanks.. I've actually watched both series. They were hilarious and brought back an old era's romance. Not to mention their intense yet innocence romance was something which was so different to me. I still remember the last scene of them in Diyar-e-Dil.. The way Wali spoke to Farah, holding into her hand while gazing at her..
Will forever cherish the drama and their storyline. ❤️
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Couldn't find the diyar e dil AT so posting here
I watched the show and after a long long long time loved a Pakistani show
It was amazing you see so many family dramas everyday on TV but then you watch DED and realise why I loved Pakistani Shows
Close to reality, proper direction no clichs no OTT crisp and to the point
The star of the show for me was Abid Ali Sahab What an actor I loved him and I missed and cried for my own Grand father while watching him play Aaga Jaan

I had read half of the novel and I was not sure about Osman playing Wali because he played Aunn so perfectly I thought he could play only such a character
Both Maya and Osman grew on me throughout the show.Their performance was better with each episode
Maya's crying scenes were cringe worthy in the beginning but from that moment where she sleeps with her Agaa Jaan, She was Bang on
Special mention To Osman in the last episode, those romantic and intense glares perfect
Osman and Maya really do have some amazing chemistry
Mahu34 thumbnail
Hey Lovelies.. I was wondering if I decide to write something on Wali and Farah... Would you guys be interested in reading it? 😳 I have some ideas which I would like to pen down.. Do let me know if you would like to see the result of it? ❤️