Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

This AT still exists! Totally forgot about it.
@Mais : I freaking LOVE that interview too. It made me a big time OsMaya shipper. And those GIFs...just look at them. They are so in sync especially in terms of body language even when they are not looking at each other. So many feels.
I hope that we get another IV of them together..
God bless their friendship.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
YouTube is full of OsMaya vms.
I will be sharing some here.
Credit to the makers.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5yYObsgXpfg wafa vm on saware
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

Very nice gifs of the interview.😊 If anyone has a link to the interview, please post it for us.

Pari search on YouTube. Osman and Maya on Nadia khan show geo u will get
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

@Mais : I freaking LOVE that interview too. It made me a big time OsMaya shipper. And those GIFs...just look at them. They are so in sync especially in terms of body language even when they are not looking at each other. So many feels.

👍🏼

Word Count: 1

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

even I sometimes forget this AT exists 🤣

BUT YES!! DITTO TO EVERYTHING! I'm still not technically a shipper but gaah! This IV showed me how much chemistry these two have. ANC mein I had always ignored Mayer cuz...Mayer 😳 But this IV is everything! I wish we got some other IV of theirs too! But it's such a dream T__T

I love this bit so much. She just starts bobbing the head along with him without looking up...ADORABLE!!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

even I sometimes forget this AT exists 🤣

BUT YES!! DITTO TO EVERYTHING! I'm still not technically a shipper but gaah! This IV showed me how much chemistry these two have. ANC mein I had always ignored Mayer cuz...Mayer 😳 But this IV is everything! I wish we got some other IV of theirs too! But it's such a dream T__T

I love this bit so much. She just starts bobbing the head along with him without looking up...ADORABLE!!

I know. I still can't believe Obi did ANC. Can't get over his look in that show still, HAHA. But thanks to that show we got OsMaya so well..I am not a shipper in the sense someone who prays for them to be together. But yeah I like watching them together & feel happy that they are good friends. And if something more happens between them (which I doubt) I would be happy but if not..life goes on.

Not just that GIF, look at all the GIFs. Like their body language is seriously in sync.
They're both looking down at their hands then they look up almost at the same time with a similar smile.
The way they move their hands & body here.

Oh man. I should just copy-paste the whole GIF set. They were seriously in sync the whole time.
sourmisery thumbnail
^Looking at ANC now, he doesn't look that bad. Horribly stiff, yes.

We ship the same way! 🤗

MAN! I crave another iV of theirs! Nadia was so good with them, it was all smooth and fun. I wish the whole IV was in HQ, there were so many other moments to gif as well! But hayye ri qismat

'Main jhoot tou nahin bol raha.'
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMFG!!! These gifs are absolutely adorable!!! The two together seem to be just incredibly fun to watch be it on screen or off!!!
😳😳😳
I am sorely tempted to watch this interview which looks like it was all kinds of deliciousness! But no such interview appears to exist on Youtube or Dailymotion...
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

OMFG!!! These gifs are absolutely adorable!!! The two together seem to be just incredibly fun to watch be it on screen or off!!!

😳😳😳
I am sorely tempted to watch this interview which looks like it was all kinds of deliciousness! But no such interview appears to exist on Youtube or Dailymotion...

you can watch it here! 😃

http://dramasframe.blogspot.com/2013/03/nadia-khan-show-2-9th-march-2013-episode.html

quality isn't the most amazing HD but it's watchable. You'd be too busy watching OsMaya to care for anything else 😆
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

you can watch it here! 😃

http://dramasframe.blogspot.com/2013/03/nadia-khan-show-2-9th-march-2013-episode.html

quality isn't the most amazing HD but it's watchable. You'd be too busy watching OsMaya to care for anything else 😆

Oh my god!!! Thank you!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗
Quality matters not!!!! I am just such a happy bunny now!!! 😆😆 Rushing to watch it!