Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Please share your feedback here regarding yesterday's episode
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/HumtvDiyarEDil/photos/a.381660181989393.1073741827.381653745323370/518206778334732/?type=1&source=48&fs=1
Hifah thumbnail

Hi πŸ˜ƒ how are u?
Hifah thumbnail
Osman Khalid butt
What a great way to celebrate our Independence Day - serve the needy; serve the nation.
Robin Hood Army's cross-border #Mission100k initiative has an aim to feed over 100,000 people in Pakistan & India between today and tomorrow using students as volunteers. So proud to see IBA and LUMS on the list of universities participating from Pakistan.
Though you don't have to be a student to pitch in: all it takes is 10 sandwiches (get them from your local bakery!), and less than an hour of your time - you might think it a small gesture, but your actions could affect those around you, even inspire them. Think about those numbers multiplying. Actually, don't think.
Act.
Read up on the cause here: http://robinhoodarmy.com/Mission100k/
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i just need the new page :P
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nadia Khan Show
OsMaya IV
9th March, 2013

idk, I have seen this IV at least a dozen times. Bore hoti hun tou laga ke beth jati hoon and I enjoy it every single time. This was so fun and candid, plus all the stories they shared about shooting and their personal lives. What an IV should be about. And it has all these gif-worthy moments but ALAS! No HQ quality of the IV is available anywhere! I know cuz I searched the internet for it so many times. I only got two parts which had passable quality. One with them sharing their morning show experience (the audio of it was horrendous though) and the other with Obi being left behind by the crew xD I tried to make Obi's dance gifs but the vid for that part was so bleh ke mujhe rona agaya! But I knew I had to gif something from it hence these. Most of them are from their parody which was all kinds of hilarious and awesome. I've said it again and again but the way Maya didn't miss one single beat while Obi kept talking and talking...just too good! And last gifs are from Maya glaring at Obi when he talks about her Memsaab Airs and Obi being all, "Main jhoot tou nahin bol raha!" Hehehe, cute!

Sharing it only here for the OsMaya fans so meh. Free to use I guess?

965319 thumbnail
I am more of a story than a jodi shipper.
These two are the only exception.
Can watch literally anything as long as these two are in the same frame-there's something so magical about them.
Hifah thumbnail
Omg these gifs maisu. Sooo beautiful
Great effort btw thankss
herapanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful threadfirst time i came here and awesome experience kya wafa scenes filder ha?
faizabadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Nadia Khan Show
OsMaya IV
9th March, 2013

idk, I have seen this IV at least a dozen times. Bore hoti hun tou laga ke beth jati hoon and I enjoy it every single time. This was so fun and candid, plus all the stories they shared about shooting and their personal lives. What an IV should be about. And it has all these gif-worthy moments but ALAS! No HQ quality of the IV is available anywhere! I know cuz I searched the internet for it so many times. I only got two parts which had passable quality. One with them sharing their morning show experience (the audio of it was horrendous though) and the other with Obi being left behind by the crew xD I tried to make Obi's dance gifs but the vid for that part was so bleh ke mujhe rona agaya! But I knew I had to gif something from it hence these. Most of them are from their parody which was all kinds of hilarious and awesome. I've said it again and again but the way Maya didn't miss one single beat while Obi kept talking and talking...just too good! And last gifs are from Maya glaring at Obi when he talks about her Memsaab Airs and Obi being all, "Main jhoot tou nahin bol raha!" Hehehe, cute!

Sharing it only here for the OsMaya fans so meh. Free to use I guess?

Haven't watched this one. Do you have HQvideo link? 😳
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice gifs of the interview.😊 If anyone has a link to the interview, please post it for us.