Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

I think Maya has some voice issues.. She sounds totli to me for some reason 😆
She really speaks fast at times. Her dialogue delivery has improved over time along with her expressions. She was pretty good in Shanakht...

No doubt her only issue is related to the way she speaks LOL

I hated her so much that whenever she appeared on screen, main channel change kardeti thi. She was intolerable xD But now she is bearable in shows like Zid and Mera Naam Yusuf Hai.

I'm hoping she will do well because promos mein she was fine
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Since you guys are great shippers, I though to tell you people that Osman Maya did an oil advert together recently.
I guess the advert was on Kissan oil 😆😆
But they looked good xDD
346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Since you guys are great shippers, I though to tell you people that Osman Maya did an oil advert together recently.

I guess the advert was on Kissan oil 😆😆
But they looked good xDD

Hahaha OMG are u serious? !?!

These two are joined at the hips it seems 😆

So great to have such amazing characters being played by two actors so in sync .. and with sharing such great rapport. Offscreen drama really does put a damper on things
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved them both in aun zara they make a great pair
346815 thumbnail
Just saw the kissan oil ad.
Yahaan bhi them paired together. Matlab iss pair ka legit market value hai. Ohhh yesss.

*happy fangirl dance*
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow! Please share the link if anyone finds it. 😃
346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh wow! Please share the link if anyone finds it. 😃

Here u go

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=986055211422533&id=245985222096206&_rdr
chillu. thumbnail
Hello, can I join? I don't know how AT's work around here so don't mind my lack of knowledge for entering like this. I LOVE Osman and Maya. I have followed them religiously for years now. All their shows and everything about OsMaya. My name is Chahat by the way. But anyways, if I can't join, its okay because all I have been told on I-F is how jobless I am for sharing unpopular opinions.
Anyways, I love them too. They are beautiful together. OKB & MA <3
Edited by chillu. - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Arey you are free to join! Anything and everything OsMaya is welcome here, not necessarily related to Diyar-e-Dil even! This is more of a cool place to hangout than an strict AT so dil khol ke post all your love! <3
346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillu.

Hello, can I join? I don't know how AT's work around here so don't mind my lack of knowledge for entering like this. I LOVE Osman and Maya. I have followed them religiously for years now. All their shows and everything about OsMaya. My name is Chahat by the way. But anyways, if I can't join, its okay because all I have been told on I-F is how jobless I am for sharing unpopular opinions.

Anyways, I love them too. They are beautiful together. OKB & MA <3

As Mais said above ... feel free to join ... the more the merrier. We have followed and loved them right from OKBs youtube parodies to ANC to Aunn Zara ... and now DeD .

And I know u from KYY forum. I LOVE u for that Disgusted post. Haha. Kya class liya jnn despo phangurls and their pyaare CC and PP and Vikas ka 😆