Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

346815 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

We cud hv discussed all this in diyar e dil thread too...there was no need to mk a separate thread for it...that way many miss out the discussion...till now all the fans of the show check out the DD official thread and there most of them are super excited abt Farah wali...so u cud hv jus wriiten all of these in that thread ...that way more people cud hv seen it and discuss

That thread is full of Sanam and Mekal fans. I dont like their track. I want to talk abt just Wali and Farah ... so .. freedom of speech bro !
346815 thumbnail
He's sooo looking down at Maya isnt he ? 😳😉

^This pic above HAS to be my FAVOURITE OsMaya pic. Even more than the one where she kisses his cheek on his birthday! And how much do I love that it is so recent ? Bts pic from DeD shoot

OsMaya on a drive ... As Farah and Wali 😳

Anddd we do the (awkward) Titaniccc xD

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh woww
OKB n Maya ... I really like them

Thnx for opening their AT .. 😳
346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Oh woww

OKB n Maya ... I really like them

Thnx for opening their AT .. 😳

Ur most welcome dear 😳
Really needed a place to freely discuss Wali and Farah's track :)

And I LOVED them together everytime .. be it Aik Nayee Cinderella or Aunn Zara or Diyar e dil. But DeD is heir best work together ! And of course the amazing script helps ! 😳

Btw I am Rafz !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hey Rafz.. I m Ash :)

Well.. U will be shocked to hear tht i have never seen them together.. But i still LIKE them being together on screen.. Mostly after promos of DeD.. Uff i fell for them..

Yeah.. Their AT is fine.. Here we r not bound to discuss only about DeD's characters... We can discuss these two.. Everything about them 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Btw.. The above pics r gorgeous.. I loved tht drive one n there selfie the most :D

U. Can post these in DeD official thread as well as itz linked to the show 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

That thread is full of Sanam and Mekal fans. I dont like their track. I want to talk abt just Wali and Farah ... so .. freedom of speech bro !

Sorry I didn't get it at first...this is basically an Osman Maya thread and we can discuss them too in other shows and offscreen as well...then it's fine and god I m sooo in...I still wish we got more romantic scenes of them in Aunn zaara ...the pak couples I ship in real life ...none of them are literally possible anymore except for osman Maya and agha Sumbul and affan mawra...lol ...but I like osman Maya the most and are hopeful for their hook up in real life too as they are great friends in real life too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Even though I made a separate thread for it but still sharing it here again
ABBY_JERAN

Warning level: (20%)Minus 1 warningCurrent warnlevel: 20%Add 1 warning

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Even though I like many couples onscreen there are only 4 couples whom I BADLY shipped offscreen too given they share a cute friendship offscreen

1.Fawad Khan n Sanam baloch...seeing their offscreeN pics in dastaan...I find Fawad mahira and Fawad Sanam saeed offscreen rappo kinda thanda in the humsafar n zgh interviews but Fawad Sanam baloch has a different type of comfort level which even comes across both onscreen and offscreen...ufff I can kill to see them married in real life ...I know there are more fans of Fawad mahira and Fawad Sanam saeed...but for me I don't think any chemistry tops Fawad Sanam baloch chemistry...n given what genuine individuals both are in real life...I so wish they got married as they had 3 shows together n thus must hv more time to form an understanding...

2. Mehwish n AHSAN ...their friendship and comfort level onscreen n offscreen is something I hv hardly seen among any co stars...their recent interview with hsy was so much fun that I fell for their offscreeN rappo as much as I LUVED them onscreen...I sooo wish AHSAN wasn't married...they mk such a perfect couple...I m a sucker of their stage performances too

3.SAMI KHAN n AYEZA KHAN...ok I jus luv them together...in real life also I hv seen a couple of their interviews and LUVED their comfort level...and individually also they r kinda same type in real life ...happy go lucky ...simple...down to earth...nice ...I so wish at least they got married

4.OSMAN KHALID BUTT n MAYA ALI...ok this is the couple I hv still hv my hopes pinned on as both are single n are in the same phase of their career ...don't know why they hv MADE FOR EACH OTHER tag all around them...plus their offscreen friendship mk me ship them even more

5.agha Ali n Sumbul iqbal...this is even weirder that why I ship them coz the shows they did together had them fighting all the time...only in shabezindagi they had a few romantic scenes and it had me floored ...I hv seen both agha and Sumbul in so many dramas but they don't look so good with anyone else the way they do with each other

6.AFFAN WAHEED n MAWRA...I hv seen affan with others too but he looks the best with mawra courtesy main bushra ...but I started shipping them offscreen when I saw their interview in ARY morning show...both are bookworms and hv many similar traits which made me like them even more as a couple offscreen

7.FAHAD MUSTAFA n SANAM BALOCH...I jus luv their friendship ...I saw their offscreen rappo in doosri biwi morning show and it was too cute n adorable...I jus got to know it's fahad who bought her to this showbiz and they r childhood friends...and in kankar their chemistry was to die for even though it was only a few scenes...I can watch them forever...after Fawad Sanam baloch has the best chemistry with fahad n I sooo wish fahad married her instead

Share ur pick
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
this. is. INSANE!

😳

But it's RAFZ so yeah 😎

Allaah!! WALI!!!!

You guys NEED to watch OsMaya's IV on Nadia Khan Show. Osman is legit hilarious and Maya is just so adorable! <3 And they have this perfect sync with each other.

I can freely post about Wali-Farah in this thread without fear of spoilers! Woohoo!!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh, and I made these as well xD

this bit is my MOST AWAITED scene in the show!

(god these are crap 😳)