Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^^Osman has a great sense of humour.. His comic roles in theatre plays are worth watching
And I love those. Will be using them soon πŸ˜‰
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suhaib's gonna play a crucial role. That school scene should be added at all costs
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
loved it .πŸ˜†
it was his channel on youtube
the whole gang made parody on humsafar too
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

^^Osman has a great sense of humour.. His comic roles in theatre plays are worth watching

And I love those. Will be using them soon πŸ˜‰

bande ki comic timing itne acchi hayeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Novel is always better than the drama. So if you dont want to spoil the drama for youself and have high expectations from it, its better to watch it before reading.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Okay, as much as the last pages of the novel were love (solely because of Wali), the novel as a whole is very forgettable. FA has written better novels than DeD. I am liking the drama more than the novel tbh..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Okay, as much as the last pages of the novel were love (solely because of Wali), the novel as a whole is very forgettable. FA has written better novels than DeD. I am liking the drama more than the novel tbh..

this it was actually predicting at one point. she herself told at that time she wrote WaFa story with heart.i m liking drama more.
what about Moiz? he is also kebab mien haddi naπŸ˜• who is doing it?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Obviously FA grew as a writer, DeD is quite an old work of hers. More than predictable, it was a bit rushed. My apprehension with the 30+ episodes is only because it means that I'll have to wait for WaFa's story to start but if one sees it logically, DeD is a kind of a story where the past has to be established for the present to work out.

Like, in the novel we knew that Ruhi was this base bitch kind of a character and Farah's maternal side were the big villains. And it was mentioned that Ruhi became so against Agha Jaan because he refused to accept her. In reading it was just summarized but actually watching it, we'll get to see just what Ruhi was made to go through because of AJ's refusal and all of that took a toll on her so when power came in her hands, she completely lashed out at Agha Jaan. Which rubbed off on Farah as well. The mother daughter only had each other but there was this stark contrast in their personalities. Ruhi was that selfish that she left her daughter all alone and went to Canada solely because Farah refused to obey her wishes. Whereas Farah's heart truly lay in Peshawar in the ancestral house of her father and she found peace in mere days of living there..

Plus there's this whole struggle of Behroze. He might've left his house and vowed never to return but hours after Suhaib's death, he was back home and all his energies were spent on Agha Jaan. Farah's initial dislike for Agha Jaan is because of the way Behroze acted, as if his wife and daughter didn't exist. He completely became Behroze Bakhtyar Khan, Bakhtyar Khan's son, and not Ruhi's Behroze or Farah's Daddy. This is one bit of the novel that I actually liked aside from the end part. How after all these years Behroze comes home and becomes the son again, a position he was kicked away from. Seeing it happen will be really fun. I just we get there soon and things aren't dragged too much..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Obviously FA grew as a writer, DeD is quite an old work of hers. More than predictable, it was a bit rushed. My apprehension with the 30+ episodes is only because it means that I'll have to wait for WaFa's story to start but if one sees it logically, DeD is a kind of a story where the past has to be established for the present to work out.

Like, in the novel we knew that Ruhi was this base bitch kind of a character and Farah's maternal side were the big villains. And it was mentioned that Ruhi became so against Agha Jaan because he refused to accept her. In reading it was just summarized but actually watching it, we'll get to see just what Ruhi was made to go through because of AJ's refusal and all of that took a toll on her so when power came in her hands, she completely lashed out at Agha Jaan. Which rubbed off on Farah as well. The mother daughter only had each other but there was this stark contrast in their personalities. Ruhi was that selfish that she left her daughter all alone and went to Canada solely because Farah refused to obey her wishes. Whereas Farah's heart truly lay in Peshawar in the ancestral house of her father and she found peace in mere days of living there..

Plus there's this whole struggle of Behroze. He might've left his house and vowed never to return but hours after Suhaib's death, he was back home and all his energies were spent on Agha Jaan. Farah's initial dislike for Agha Jaan is because of the way Behroze acted, as if his wife and daughter didn't exist. He completely became Behroze Bakhtyar Khan, Bakhtyar Khan's son, and not Ruhi's Behroze or Farah's Daddy. This is one bit of the novel that I actually liked aside from the end part. How after all these years Behroze comes home and becomes the son again, a position he was kicked away from. Seeing it happen will be really fun. I just we get there soon and things aren't dragged too much..

Obviously.
But her first novel still woh qarz rakthe they still best.
Ruhi is bitch in novel. Firstly it revolved like agha jaan is so strict and rigid. I was anti aghaa jaan till I got to know that cunning fox moiz n his mom even faraa's uncle is materialistic.
Totally agree
Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago
Who is FA and who is moiz