Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
^^Sorry you got bashed for stating your opinion.
Honestly speaking, Maya doesn't deserve the award for DeD, her performance was weak. I don't know about the other nominees and how they performed but according to me Maya's performance in DeD isn't worthy of a Best Actress trophy. Her performance in MNYH is however worthy of an award, unfortunately that show didn't air on Hum otherwise Maya would have deffo won it.

DeD is however sure to win some awards, it was one of Hum tvs most popular shows last year.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As much as i have observed AT's In If..a particular AT is completely dedicated to that Particular celeb or couple after whom AT is named. people think maya is not worthy of best actress award for DeD is completely there opinion..and they have right to state it but bringing in Sanam and comapring her with maya is not acceptable. i dont think AT members BASHED anyone.. they just stated the fact that AT is dedicated to Maya and Ob and there is no need to bring Sanam. if people want to appreciate Sanam...they are free to do it...but not on OsMaya AT. there must be ATs for Sanam Jung where people can appreciate her. If people dont like Maya that is fine but not necessary to come on her AT and start comparing her with other actresses. If people would have just simply wrote that MAYA DONT DESERVE THE AWARD would have been ok despite of comparing her with sanam that sanam is too gud to be comapred to maya.
i think there should be rules and regulations of AT posted at first page that everyone should read before posting...i dont know why rules are not posted in Pak ATs though they are in other ATs for some reality shows and shows.
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maya Ali tells you how to be the perfect 'bahu'

Latest TVC of Nestle Milkpak features Danish Taimoor and Maya Ali looking all fresh and pretty

http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1149502/maya-ali-tells-you-how-to-be-the-perfect-bahu
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Osman is in dubai for Ary film awards
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anam...

^^Sorry you got bashed for stating your opinion.

Honestly speaking, Maya doesn't deserve the award for DeD, her performance was weak. I don't know about the other nominees and how they performed but according to me Maya's performance in DeD isn't worthy of a Best Actress trophy. Her performance in MNYH is however worthy of an award, unfortunately that show didn't air on Hum otherwise Maya would have deffo won it.

DeD is however sure to win some awards, it was one of Hum tvs most popular shows last year.

No one has bashed. U can't state your opinion by bringing comparison if u feel so u can make a separate topic on forum but this AT is wholy dedicated to Maya or Osman so if u r discussing that it's okay but bringing sanam in all other ATs u can't even dare to bring any actor name . At get reported n then ots shut down here at Pakistan forum rules are very lineeant.
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gulabi22

No one has bashed. U can't state your opinion by bringing comparison if u feel so u can make a separate topic on forum but this AT is wholy dedicated to Maya or Osman so if u r discussing that it's okay but bringing sanam in all other ATs u can't even dare to bring any actor name . At get reported n then ots shut down here at Pakistan forum rules are very lineeant.

Relax! I wasn't apologising on anyone's behalf, I was feeling sorry that she had to be on the receiving end of some members pouncing on her for her opinion because she compared another actress to Maya and said that she preferred her acting over Maya's.
When I said I am sorry I meant - I feel bad for you. I DID NOT apologise on anyone's behalf.

@bold:
I think you mean to say rules are very strict. Lenient is the opposite of strict.

Yes yes rules are very strict and no other actor's name can be mentioned here, that's why there have been pages dedicated to Wahaj Ali over here. Now don't tell me that his name has been mentioned because he is Maya's friend. Wahaj's name has been brought up with respect to his acting as well and it's been more than 1 post commenting on his acting unlike the other member who just mentioned Sanam once.

A lot of people didn't like that Alizba said that Sanam acted better than Maya and hence the attack on her (attack and bashing might be strong words but can't think of another word that puts the point across).

.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Obi looks dapper.I don't like bowtie usually.
@intoxicated can u please make At. N give new link here thanks.
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Guys I had no idea what AT meant. Also I have seen many of the members post things totally not related to the thread and then quoting a 100 times I always try to avoid that. I never spoke of Sanam before. I don't bring her to any post. I don't wanna argue about this anymore but I'll tell u one thing I have noticed that few of the members with 100000s of post have this weird attitude of bossing around newbies when it's not needed unless they said something wrong. Also it was a simple post(I didn't even imagine ppl would get mad) the only reason some people got so offended Cuz they are extreme Maya fans who can't hear constructive criticism.
If it applies to me what about the 100s of posts on wahaj? Totally unrelated right and too many of them? More importantly in the post above this one why is there a pic of Ayesha and Harlem. There was no reason to post that here or am I missing the memo? I'm not looking for a fight but I'll for sure let u know when I see double standard.
Edited by Alizba63 - 8 years ago