Frequent Posters

Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Friendship goals! ❤️
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I am working on a Pakistani film and I will reveal the details shortly once things get finalized. I have been offered Indian films but I didn't accept any of them because I don't want to do anything that closes the doors for me in Pakistan. It is no longer difficult for us to get into Bollywood but I prefer quality over quantity; I would rather go for an A-class Pakistani film than do a C-class Bollywood film.

Really respect for Maya Ali 👏
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
And keep voting for obi and Maya.don't stop. We have to make them winner
Obi/maya/osmaya ❤️
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Yes, I am working on a Pakistani film and I will reveal the details shortly once things get finalized. I have been offered Indian films but I didn't accept any of them because I don't want to do anything that closes the doors for me in Pakistan. It is no longer difficult for us to get into Bollywood but I prefer quality over quantity; I would rather go for an A-class Pakistani film than do a C-class Bollywood film.

Really respect for Maya Ali 👏

Practically all the Pakistani actors who are doing Hindi movies currently have said the same thing so they can't be taken seriously.
Saba Qamar, Sajal Ali said the same things and now both are doing Hindi movies.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Practically all the Pakistani actors who are doing Hindi movies currently have said the same thing so they can't be taken seriously.
Saba Qamar, Sajal Ali said the same things and now both are doing Hindi movies.

That's why I'm waiting that what Saba and sajal signed. Like fawad or mawra got decent careers now. But Maya Ali meant meera /veena/humaima did 😕 😳
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
I liked Maya's interview. She was frank and honest. It's good that she does work based on quality. I hope to see her in a Hindi film if she gets a good role and good script. Even otherwise, I would be content seeing her in Pakistani dramas. :)
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

maya ne apnay comments tone down kiye tou yeh shuru hogaye

exactly...maya was quite so he started expressing himself now that is surprising though
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gulabi22

That's why I'm waiting that what Saba and sajal signed. Like fawad or mawra got decent careers now. But Maya Ali meant meera /veena/humaima did 😕 😳

Mawra doesn't have a career in BW as yet. Not even Ali Zafar & Imran Abbas who have done more than one Hindi movie can say they have a career in BW.

The only one who seems to be on the right track is Fawad Khan. He has big banner movies plus the appreciation he has been getting from all quarters. FK is the only Pakistani actor who can say he has a career in BW as of now.

Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Kaise hai sab?

The Mann Mayal OST is captivating! It should get the best OST award in next year's Hum Awards. ❤️
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Ok, my one and only post not related to Osmaya. Promise!!

"Angel! Angel! Mankind's...angel!!" 🤣