Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs ! actually for the first time i m getting to know so much about altunia ! as we have always read about yakut and razia sultan ! its a popular folklore of India and even the history books are filled with the stories of so called relationship of yakut and razia
how loving a slave caused a downfall of powerful empire !
its like u know the lovestory of laila and majnu and suddenly u get to know laila's original lover was someone else ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† no offence to anyone

p.s. i love rohit in the show i watch the show for him and ankur !
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
true love wins ๐Ÿ˜† so altunia won razia๐Ÿ˜†
screw history people, this is a show they would only show alzia's love story
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

๐Ÿ˜† yup almost all historical drama screw up history badly !
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Incense

๐Ÿ˜† yup almost all historical drama screw up history badly !

ikr๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

486792 thumbnail
Well,I know that history is misleading but none of us was present there so we can't tell what really happened๐Ÿ˜† As far as I am concerned I always thought of Razia-Altunia as lovers.
486792 thumbnail

I will say it again.None of us was present there.Neither us nor any of the historians so no one knows what really happened.And obviously,if you are in love with someone you would not go writing about that in manuscripts.We never know about the love lives of the various historical characters in our history textbooks..As a die hard romantic,I don't care about history.I have always felt that Razia and Altu loved each other and were soulmates and maybe they really did have feelings for each other.โค๏ธ
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Incense

tfs ! actually for the first time i m getting to know so much about altunia ! as we have always read about yakut and razia sultan ! its a popular folklore of India and even the history books are filled with the stories of so called relationship of yakut and razia

how loving a slave caused a downfall of powerful empire !
its like u know the lovestory of laila and majnu and suddenly u get to know laila's original lover was someone else ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† no offence to anyone

p.s. i love rohit in the show i watch the show for him and ankur !

Well,to be honest whenever I used to read about Razia and Yaqut,I did not find their story romantic.I always thought that Yaqut was a friend to her but people misunderstood.You know in those days,even a boy and a girl talking was found to be scandalous๐Ÿ˜†.But I always found the Altu-Razia story to be more romantic and passionate.๐Ÿ˜ณ
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read about Altu falling in love with with Razia!
Rohit is doing great job as Altunia ๐Ÿ˜Š
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

well where ever i read it says that, and even the cvs r following that route, u can stay happy with ur history๐Ÿ˜Š

You two are at it again ๐Ÿ˜† I am silent reader but whichever post I read there is something or other you argue about. Its so funny ๐Ÿคฃ. Anyways @overactor I am with you as much as I know the real history but I like support you let's screw history. I am loving AlZia๐Ÿ˜ณ