#1tvfan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi friends,

I am from India. Around 1998 I had seen a pakistani TV serial Aroosa. I would like to know the names of the main actors and if they worked in other serials also. earlier all these TV Serials were easily available in India on cassettes but now they are not available any more. I have seen lot of your serials in late 80s and 90s and am a huge fan. Do help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well dat is good, coz i am a huge fan myself. as far is aroosa goes, i LOVE that drama. the only actor i can name though is........hmmmmmmmmmmm... man, i forgot his name... his name has a "q" in it i think.. he was in mehendi too.. guys, what is his name? I cant think of it and i am about to screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If I remember correctly, then I think Shakeel played the dad of Aroosa, Mishi Khan played the character of Aroosa, and Adnan Siddiqui played the character of the guy who was attracted to Aroosa.

We don't see much of Mishi Khan in the dramas anymore. Adnan Siddiqui was in the drama serial "Mehndi" too.
sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there you go maha!!! it is adnan sidiqui. i jsut couldnt remember his name. god!! i was about to go crazy
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
never liked Mishi Khan..but i loved Aaroosa it was adopted from some novel..i've read that novel too but i forgot name of the writer
Maha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf18

there you go maha!!! it is adnan sidiqui. i jsut couldnt remember his name. god!! i was about to go crazy

Glad I could help 😃
Maha21 thumbnail
I think the novel was written by A R Khatoon, but the play which was an adaptation of the novel was written by Fatima Suriya Bajiya (Anwar Maqsood's sis).
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanx for ur help maha it was Zubaida Khatoon i think 😊..mujhay Khatoon sey naam yaad aya..i know fatima suraya bajia..

Maha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kewlsarah

thanx for ur help maha it was Zubaida Khatoon i think 😊..mujhay Khatoon sey naam yaad aya..i know fatima suraya bajia..

oops... didn't know exactly who the writer was 😃
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like this drama very much 😆 😃