Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
@SOFI LMAO U r watching dil ka kya rang too...hahaha...I thought I m the only one watching it...hahaha...the show is cliche d yet good...I m luving sana javed with noor Hassan...I jus can't stand aijaz Islam...but I m luving the character he is playing in the show...wish they cast some1 else
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby - lol only watching the show for Sana ;D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@SOFI. ...coming to the other shows u can't believe we r watching exactly the same shows...even I m watching tumse milke ishq parast and rang lagaa...I was watching mamta too for agha Ali but it's too boring plus I don't like soniya much...
.then there is syed jibrun and Sanam choudhurys woh ishq tha shayad...god why does Sanam get solo leads...she is so average in acting...so I quit

WHATS WRONG WITH ARY...looks Luke they don't hv any heroes to cast in their shows...I wish it was agha with Sumbul in tumse milke instead of feroze

I think I will quit rang laga too...not liking it ...sick drama

HEY REMEMBER U USED TO WATCH AP ki KANEEZ...I started watching it according to ur recommendation and it jus ended last week...I didn't know it's written by faiza iftikhar...that's why it was so good inspite of hving no starcast ...plz watch it till the end...u 'll b surprised how beautifully they ended it ...now another show of faiza iftikhar is replacing it...it's called kaanch ki gurya which again has yumna...and it's SAMI opp her this time ...I m so excited to watch it

If u seen the promos of FQ mawra show in geo which 'll replace iqra r called MARYAM...it's jao tumhe maaf kiya renamed as maryam ...it again looks like a pathetic plot...it's directed by BM director like saltanat e dil ...but I guess both 'll b flops

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

yh family trip , we always go as a family every year or year and half😃 we was AMAZINGGG! <3 never wanted to come back ... oh wow when you going ?

we used to go every eyar but now not that much unless its important to go, plus i dont like it there anymore its boring now sab abre ho gaye hain😆 the only good thing there is eating out at halal restaurants all the time :P

going in sept/oct to egt married :)

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@SOFI N HINNA...u guys watched ranjish hi sahi...thank god...I watched it last week and found it to b surprisingly very good...I jus LUVED emaad irfani with both Maya and sana...it looked like he really is a ad shoot director

For this show I LUVED the emaad sana scenes in Epi 1 of dil ka kya rang even more

I loved the cast! And I love all stories by that writer! :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I loved the cast! And I love all stories by that writer! :D

Who is the writer