Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

no idea yet , will find out later😊

oh like me then :P was it a family trip? hope you had fun :D i cant wait to go!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg sofi is back FINALLY...god I missed u yaar...Thanks to hinna she made quite a few threads for the new shows in ur absence
Good that now u hv holidays...now I can mk u watch the shows I m watching currently so that we can discuss in the respective threads

first quickly catch up on ALVIDA...DIYAR E DIL...YOUSUF

Digest writer and mehram ended with a bang when u were away...so plz finish watching them too asap

This is ur holiday homework as if now...more coming soon
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This Ahmed Ali guys comes in way too many shows.. But I don't mind him.. he reminds me of Adeel..
He reminds me of someone too but I cant figure out who 😆
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

oh like me then :P was it a family trip? hope you had fun :D i cant wait to go!

yh family trip , we always go as a family every year or year and half😃 we was AMAZINGGG! <3 never wanted to come back ... oh wow when you going ?
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg sofi is back FINALLY...god I missed u yaar...Thanks to hinna she made quite a few threads for the new shows in ur absence

Good that now u hv holidays...now I can mk u watch the shows I m watching currently so that we can discuss in the respective threads

first quickly catch up on ALVIDA...DIYAR E DIL...YOUSUF

Digest writer and mehram ended with a bang when u were away...so plz finish watching them too asap

This is ur holiday homework as if now...more coming soon

awww Abby missed you tooo🤗lol yh ive seen all the thread Hina has made😉
ok so im up to date with Alvida from Pakistan😉 i need to watch Diyar-E-Dil and Yousuf ones😃

and ive watched both digest and mehram in pakistan😃 iqra didnt end up with hamza😲 she seemed upset at the end nahhh ?? she was a book writer and all

just finished watching Piya Mann Bhaye and im loving the show!!! are u watching it ?

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

awww Abby missed you tooo🤗lol yh ive seen all the thread Hina has made😉
ok so im up to date with Alvida from Pakistan😉 i need to watch Diyar-E-Dil and Yousuf ones😃

and ive watched both digest and mehram in pakistan😃 iqra didnt end up with hamza😲 she seemed upset at the end nahhh ?? she was a book writer and all

just finished watching Piya Mann Bhaye and im loving the show!!! are u watching it ?

I m a piya Mann bhaye ADDICT...I started watching it with zero expectations...didn't expect it will turn out to b spool good yaar...it's doing well in trp charts too...whereas saltanat e dil was the surprise super flop this show turned out to b the surprise hit for geo...thank god u r watching it...plz catch up on diyar e dil n yousuf and plz comment in piya Mann bhaye thread abt ur fav scenes and how awesum SAMI is as shavers sikanndar

Oh u watched all those shows in pak...thank god...mehram had a surprise end but I was more disgusted with digest end where farida didn't leave shaukat n his parasite family

u watched ALVIDA too yayyy...then why didn't u comment on the thread yaar ...plz comment...I luv rameez haya and hadi uroosa

hv u watched the end of Chup raho...it sucked big time

All ARY new shows are crap...doosri biwi is the worst ...Goya has slowed down but I m watching it still

Did u watch aik pal ...u can give it a shot...it's good

And also there is a new show in hum called DIL KA KYA RANG KARU...it has ur fav sana javed...noor Hassan...sidra batul and aijaz Islam ...it's not bad...u can give it a shot
sofiaax thumbnail

I m a piya Mann bhaye ADDICT...I started watching it with zero expectations...didn't expect it will turn out to b spool good yaar...it's doing well in trp charts too...whereas saltanat e dil was the surprise super flop this show turned out to b the surprise hit for geo...thank god u r watching it...plz catch up on diyar e dil n yousuf and plz comment in piya Mann bhaye thread abt ur fav scenes and how awesum SAMI is as shavers sikanndar

Oh u watched all those shows in pak...thank god...mehram had a surprise end but I was more disgusted with digest end where farida didn't leave shaukat n his parasite family

u watched ALVIDA too yayyy...then why didn't u comment on the thread yaar ...plz comment...I luv rameez haya and hadi uroosa

hv u watched the end of Chup raho...it sucked big time

All ARY new shows are crap...doosri biwi is the worst ...Goya has slowed down but I m watching it still

Did u watch aik pal ...u can give it a shot...it's good

And also there is a new show in hum called DIL KA KYA RANG KARU...it has ur fav sana javed...noor Hassan...sidra batul and aijaz Islam ...it's not bad...u can give it a shot

Lol i actaully watched the latest epi of piya mann bhaye and then started from begining i just love Shaheer and Mantasha and Zawar&Mantasha both same <3

i have watched chup raho just not the last epi will watch soon

from ARY i am watching Tum se mil kay and ishq parast and rang laga😃 though too need to catch up😃

goya need to catch up saw few epis there its slow ...=( and dil ka kya rang karu im watching tooo we are watching same stuff😆😉 need to catch up i think ive watched 1 epi😃

im still catching up with all dramas once im done will be back in all the threads😆

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@SOFI N HINNA...u guys watched ranjish hi sahi...thank god...I watched it last week and found it to b surprisingly very good...I jus LUVED emaad irfani with both Maya and sana...it looked like he really is a ad shoot director
For this show I LUVED the emaad sana scenes in Epi 1 of dil ka kya rang even more