llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#113ll Akela Rockstar Is A Khuli Tijori Fuggy

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Abhi: Akela rockstar khuli tijori ki tarhan hota hai. Did you take advantage of me FUGGY?? You did na??

Pragya: Haan! Mujhe bohat mazza aata hai akele unconscious rockstar ka advantage lene mein. It was an all time fantasy. Tijori khuli mili toh maine sab LOOT liya...☺️

Abhi: 😲😲😲

* Naughty AbhiGya Pankha *
Edited by SaaraDON - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats New home
abhigya
tisha
AT family I love you
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The episode begins with Abhi seeing his wound, calling out to Fuggy. He says this tshirt blood, realizes his shirt is torn. He says matlab tumne, did you do anything with me. SHe;s like what do you mean? Lonely rockstar is like open treasure, Pragya makes a face and says don't say just anything; Abhi says what will I say to my fans if something happened. LOL.

Abhi asks if there is aythign to wear, Pragya sees a cupboard, breaks open the lock. ABhi says what you're stealing. Pragya says if its found easy, it;s not stealing. She pulls out the clothes and gives him, he makes a fuss about not wearing. nok jhok, she says noone looking at you except me , you think special clothes will be made and bought

OOOH close moment, eye lock, Main tenu samjhawan song playing. ook ackward coming out of that...MUST WATCH. ABhigya make eye contact , ABhi is reliant on the pole since he can't stand. Pragya walks near the door, he calls her back. He supports his hand on her shoulder, OOOH must watch , he has his full bare chest and hands on her. Pragya is very conscious of his closeness. He changes into grey tank and black pants.
Edited by deefan - 9 years ago
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi I'm here where is Dee
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new at! 
Tisha and abhigya Rock

Nazareth Utaro...Kaala Dhaga!

Love love happy love 
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new AT.

Dee - fab job as always.
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deefan

OOOH close moment, eye lock, Main tenu samjhawan song playing. ook ackward coming out of that...MUST WATCH. ABhigya make eye contact , ABhi is reliant on the pole since he can't stand. Pragya walks near the door, he calls her back. He supports his hand on her shoulder, OOOH must watch , he has his full bare chest and hands on her. Pragya is very conscious of his closeness. He changes into grey tank.

Ekks!
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats everyone for new HOME 113...

πŸ€—  everyone...πŸ₯³
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on new AT
Feeling Super lazy no LU

Dee hugs πŸ˜ƒ
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats family!!⭐️
Yayyy! Starting this AT with LU!!  with the Thijori line itself!! πŸ˜† Lol!!