Save My Soul Tonight - IshRa OS

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Author' Note -

So I'll get straight to business here.

SMST, is a piece very special to me because penning this was a challenge - not just for myself as an author, but it's a challenge that's against the viewpoint of a scene hated by the majority of the forum. The consensus is its hated - but I don't abide by that notion.

Yes, SMST, is an alternative take on Saturday' bedroom scene.

It's considered by mostly an act of seduction by Raman to get intimate with Ishita for the sole purpose of being able to steal that letter.

Well he simply had to wait for her to sleep, if that was all on his mind, isn't it? As he did too, he waited on her and then quietly removed that letter from the file.

So what was the need to be intimate, what was the need for showing what they did?

To me it was simple, as someone who writes, I found myself thinking there' only one thing that would make my character behave the way he did before something so catastrophic was about to strike their lives. Why would he behave in the way he did and the answer was simple  - he wanted some respite, some comfort, stolen moments from time before everything went awry in his world and who but the one person he was about to hurt was his only solace in the world.

Thus, he approaches his wife, the woman capable of making him forget everything awful and dark about his life and world.

When he mention Ruhi' name, tears escape from his eyes - those tears are as much for the pain he is about to cause his daughter as much for the thought, if only she could have been here, even if to disturb them in this moment again - what he wouldn't give for that. How he is afraid that it might never happen.

His precise words to Ishita in the scene are, "Sirf tum aur main."

He wanted this one night with her before things perhaps tore them apart irrevocably. He wanted to have this moment of love before facing the hate, anger or repulsion of the woman he loved.

In the real world, two attractive people who were so much in love, married legally too wouldn't still be on the - one on bed, one on couch status - they would have crossed the bridge long ago amigos and only the gods know what's making our CV's think these two are monks.

I don't understand their obsession with the celibate status frankly, so I discarded it in my version.

So in this alternative take here, a husband looks for comfort in his wife before he is about to wreck their lives.

Not graphic in nature, however does possess mature themes.

Reader discretion advised.

Not Proofread.

And before I forget - the title is inspired by one of my all time favorite songs - the extremely sensuous, 'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias.

Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Save My Soul Tonight

"How we need another soul to cling to, another body to keep us warm. To rest and trust; to give your soul in confidence: I need this, I need someone to pour myself into." 
 Sylvia PlathThe Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

"Afterward she lies nestled against me, her hair tickling my face. I stroke her lightly, memorizing her body. I want her to melt into me, like butter on toast. I want to absorb her and walk around for the rest of my days with her encased in my skin." 
 Sara GruenWater for Elephants

He watches as she gasps for air, her breathing a sharp staccato and an inadvertent smile makes its way onto his lips.

His hand travels along the length of her body to cup her face and to his delight, he finds her hand, small and light closing over his as she uses it to bring his palm to her mouth. Her lips bestowing little kisses on his calloused digits, his palm as they finally kiss the sensitive area of his wrist making him shiver.

Unable to hold back himself any longer, he slowly moves up and over her body, enchanted with the way she trembles beneath him, the way her skin is soft and dewy, her hair fanned across the pillow, her cheeks flushed and her breathing still ragged. He takes pride in it, for being the one responsible for this, for being the one who could push her over the edge, pleasure her to the hilt of ecstasy.

As their eyes meet, it occurs to him he has never felt this raw, this primal ever.

The way Ishita looks tenderly at him, a small smile on her lips and those big trusting eyes something breaks in his heart, because he knows this would change, change so soon come morning and for that reason alone, to push away the bone-crushing loneliness that he knows is lurking in the shadows to envelope him, he kisses her.

He wanted to love her once before perhaps facing a lifetime of hatred from her. He needed to feel she loves him in case she too decides to leave him, and if this is all that he can have of her; he wanted to be selfish enough to take it without apologies or regrets.

He wanted to have this experience at least once, of making love to a woman he loved, who loved him back just as much. To know how it feels to have someone who loves you in your arms, loving you, responding to you when you loved her. For once in his life, he had to have a woman in his bed not out of obligation, but by choice and nothing else, be with him because she wanted to be there, because she wanted to give herself over to him, share herself with him and in return have him all to herself.

He needed to have something to hold onto before his world crashed, before she hates him and perhaps leaves him and if this one night is all that can be theirs, he does not care - he wants it, he wants her.

He knows he is being selfish, a monster perhaps, but he cannot help himself.

He needs her, he has to have her or he would lose his mind before the end of the night.

His mouth hot and hard demands she give him everything and she does, to his great relief, she does. Her mouth answers to his with a passion of her own, as their tongues dance in tandem to the rhythm of their heartbeats. Their hands never steady, not for a moment even as their mouths continue to battle for dominance. Hers travel all over his back, clawing him sometimes, scrapping the skin with her nails even as he feels her fingers in his hair, soothing him and provoking him at the same time. The way she loves him with such abandon, such ardor makes him want to freeze time, so that he could trap them in this moment forever. And since that isn't an option available to him, he resorts to the next best thing - he touches her, all of her, running his hands along her curves, through her hair, over her face, just about everywhere he can touch her.

An eternity of making love to her would not be enough; he knows it in his bones. Nothing has felt this right, this perfect ever, nothing ever would.

Gasping for air, he breaks their kiss and looks at her but finds it he cannot face her for long and so buries his head in the crook of her neck. But as her arms band around him, in an embrace so full of love and possessiveness, he finds he loathes himself with everything he' got.

The intensity of the hatred he feels for himself rivals with the love he feels for her.

Raising himself above her, balancing his weight on his elbows, he presses a kiss to her forehead as he whispers,

"Go to sleep now, we have an early morning."

Her face crunches as she looks at him in confusion,

"What?"  He cannot help but ask.

"But Raman..."

She manages to reply at last,

"What?"

"What about you?" She questions him in a soft voice, her eyes looking at him curiously.

He knows what she means and it kills him. With those words, his heart breaks yet again.

Here he is about to betray this woman after this night of loving and can't even bring himself to admit to it and watching her be so concerned about him, about his pleasure, his release does something to him that he can't put into words.

Resting his forehead against hers, he closes his eyes. Oh, this wonderful, wonderful woman he thinks to himself, how he ever got so fortunate to find her.

His heart thunders in his chest and he wants to weep, weep loudly holding onto her. She cares so much for him, for the hundredth time he asks himself, to the gods above, why, why could not they have had it different. Why couldn't she have been the only woman in his life? Only if she had been the mother of his children, the one he had spilled his seed into and watched, loved as her body slowly, gradually grew large to accommodate their children.

However, thinking any of that is of no use and he knows that.

He also knows he cannot open up, he cannot tell her anything yet.

He cannot take away this time, this night from her before he ruins everything for them.

She' happy and that is what he wants the most in this world, to see her happy; and knows come tomorrow he would be the reason for her sorrow, for her lost smiles. Perhaps that is what pushed him to the edge tonight when he approached her, he needed her and he knows that. He needed her so badly he ached for her, but he also needed to quiet his demons for a while.

But most importantly, he wanted to do something to make her happy before he crushes her world and destroys them and so he had came behind her and spoken up how he wants her, how he can't do without her any longer, stay away from her anymore.

He could think of nothing else short of himself to give to her in that moment.  Knowing she has wanted them as much as he has, knowing this one act is all there is that is keeping them apart. Knowing he is about to rip out her very heart as soon as this night ends. He is aware he cannot replace Ruhi in her heart or life, but he wants her to have something, anything of himself; just so that she knows he loves her despite what he is about to do to her and so he wanted to give himself up to her.

It comes back to him in a heartbeat, how they find themselves here, in this moment.

He had mustered his courage, taken her in his arms and brought her to their bed.

Nuzzling into her, he felt constricted by his coat, so drawing back from her, he discarded it, throwing it casually behind him, unconcerned where it landed to return to her, taking in the smell of her, placing small kisses against her ear to hear her sigh.

Slowly, softly his lips traveled from her ear to the edge of her jaw showering her with kisses, delighting in the way her soft hands touched him, as she placed one against his heart and the other around him. He kissed those eyes, so full of love for him and found his lips descending upon the apple of her cheeks.

His heart skipped a beat when at last he placed a kiss against the corner of her mouth and to his delight, felt her grip on him tighten as she sucked in a sharp breath.

In what seemed like an eternity to him, she finally opened her eyes to look at him and he knew, knew this moment would forever sear itself into his memory, in his heart, branded across his very soul.

Hence, he poured himself, his heart and all those unspoken feelings into the kiss he placed next on her soft lips, claiming them with the love that he felt for her, feeling her respond to his touches and kisses with so much adoration, so much passion.

As he slowly stretched along beside her, his legs tangled with the comforter and frustrated he broke the kiss with a growl confusing her, as he picked up the red colored quilt and threw it across the bed,

"Sorry, stupid thing was irritating me."

He was glad somehow though, for next from the corner of his eye, he saw she was about to turn in his embrace, and placed a hand on her hip to stop her just in time.

"Don't move Ishita, your fracture."

That got her attention and she laughed softly, covering her mouth as she sheepishly spoke,

"Oops, I forgot about that."

"Yeah, so did I."

The way his body went rigid, his tone sober changed everything in a fraction of seconds. When his eyes travelled up to her face, again after he made sure to secure her foot upon a throw cushion that happened to be nearby, he found her looking sullen.

Immediately he was besides her asking her worriedly,

"Hey, what happened?"

"I...I am sorry."

"For what, being hurt? Silly don't be stupid."

To his surprise, she spoke the words that perplexed him.

"But because of me, this isn't perfect Raman, as it should have been."

He didn't know what brought on that thought to her and so he sealed her mouth with his before she could speak up something foolish again,

"Stop being an idiot, you are here with me and that's all that matters. To me you are perfect and so are these moments and every other that we have spent together or will."

Her lips quivered for a moment and he hushed her gently placing a finger upon them,

"Shh, don't you cry now, okay, don't do it Ishita."

Yet, a lone tear slipped from the corner of her eye even as a smile graced upon her lips.

"Do you realize that's the sweetest thing you have ever said to me?"

"What, you mean about you not crying? How can it be if you still are doing it?"

That got her to release a watery chuckle as she shook her head and gently replied cupping his cheek,

"No, the part about every moment we share being perfect."

"And my being sweet is so awful it makes you cry?"

Swatting his arm playfully, she replied her voice filled with amusement and affection,

"No, silly man, it's just that it's so rare and you never say these things."

"Your tears don't give me an incentive to continue in the vein, I hope you do realize that."

"You are just impossible...do you know that?"

"I will take that as a compliment."

"Snob..."

She spoke the word and looked forlornly at her injured leg, making him question her.

"What?"

"I just realized something else which might be impossible."

"I hate to repeat myself but...what?"

Rolling her eyes, she looked at him as if he were so silly,

"My leg Raman, how will we ... I mean with the cast? If I can't even move ..."

She trailed off, unable to finish the words, her voice full of guilt and apology. When she looked at him, her face was so morose, so crestfallen it made his heart ache. Whatever be the reason, he could never bear to see her like this and so spoke up in a hushed tone that had her looking at him with wonder,

"Do you want it to be possible Ishita, tonight, right now?"

"How?"

The word tumbled from her mouth in a breathless voice and he clearly saw his question took her by surprise,

"Yes or no, answer me?"

For the span of a few heartbeats, she remained silent and he began to wonder, if he should back out and rescind his offer when he heard her softly say,

"Yes."

The joy that spread across him on hearing the single word was too great to contain, he had to kiss her there and then, and so he did.

Once he withdrew though, she asked him,

"But I still don't understand Raman, how?  I mean...I...I... "

When she hesitated, he gently stroked her cheek, cupping her face,

"What is it Ishita?"

"I don't want to disappoint you."

She spoke at last in so small a voice, he is sure if he weren't so close to her he wouldn't have heard it.

"Didn't I just say we are perfect?"

"I know Raman, but I can't move, then how am I supposed to..."

"Supposed to?"

"How am I supposed to participate? How can it be perfect Raman when this injury is on our minds? " She spoke annoyed and frustrated, with herself and her injury more than at him.

"Didn't I just ask you if you want this, so safe to say I have thought of something?"

"That's what I am asking about now, isn't it?"

"Well, you would have your answer if you would stop thinking about your leg to begin with and moreover, thinking that because you are injured I would be disappointed with you or anything that you can or more specifically cannot do."

"Sorry."

She mumbled looking at him, with her heart in her eyes; being so adorable, he smiled and placed a feather light kiss against her forehead.

"Now, let me show you what I thought, and don't worry you have plenty to do. Trust me."

When her eyes grew wide, with confusion and a hint of fear, he let out a small chuckle,

"Don't worry; I don't have any acrobatics in mind."

"Raman."

She sniveled adorably, making him chuckle even more, it becoming impossible for him to resist her as he placed a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Relax, you have to let me do the work and just do one thing."

"What?"

She asked with a tremble running down her spine as his eyes looked at her as if she were the only person in this world,

"Enjoy yourself."

When he put it like that, her heart thundered in her chest and she found it impossible to meet his eyes, as her blush spread across her cheeks to the tips of her ears, making him place a tender finger beneath her chin, so that she would have no other option but to meet his eyes.

"You have to do even one more thing."

When she didn't ask or say anything just looked at him, with love, so much love and desire, he whispered against her lips,

"Won't you ask me what is it?"

"What is it Raman?"

Though the words left her mouth, he saw to his delight the way she looked at him as if in a trance, his trance, making him wonder, does she realize, she has the same effect on him as well.

Smiling softly at the thought, he answered her,

"Let me know if you don't like anything, stop me if something hurts you or something."

"How can I not like anything, when it's you Raman?"

The words were out before she could think and when she gathered what she had spoken aloud, a blush spread across her cheeks as she bit her lip. Soothing the abused tissue with a kiss, he found himself wondering, just how did he get so lucky as to have her.

"As much as it's good to hear that, I just want you to know, it's okay to let me know if I am doing something that doesn't work for you. In fact I would like nothing better, trust me. "

She shakes her head laughing softly making him wonder whatever could have caused that reaction,

"What?"

"It's nothing."

"Ishita, what is it?"

"Okay, okay, I couldn't help but think how when we got married you didn't even care what are my likes and dislikes, clearly not if your first ever gift to me was a toothbrush, an electronic one at that, and now here we are."

Remembering the gift, he had to laugh as well, feeling ridiculous and embarrassed.

"Things were different back then, it didn't matter to me what you liked or not. Now they clearly do, especially in this case. And don't forget, even back then it's not like I didn't try to know you better, so you can't complain about that, remember I learned your likes and dislikes very well madam, don't you remember last year I bought your favorite alphonso mangoes."

"You are really bringing up mangoes right now?"

"I am merely pointing out to you, I paid attention even then, I learned you as I want to do now. I just want you to feel comfortable enough to let me know if something isn't up to your liking."

"I will, though now that you have bought up the mangoes I have to confess, I always wondered how you learned about that."

"How do you think?" He asks her with a quirk of an eyebrow.

"You didn't ask anyone?"

"No, I didn't."

"Then how?"

"What do you think?"

She processed that and looked confused for a while and when finally she had her answer, he could pinpoint the moment  but when her eyes looked up at him, they were dancing with so much mirth and humor, it miffed him.

"Don't you dare laugh, don't you dare say it Ishita, I swear I might strangle you here and now. I would regret it later of course but not immediately, and with good reason too."

Genuinely puzzled by her ever fascinating, complex husband and the ways his mind was sometimes too bizarre to comprehend, she asked in a strained voice choking back her laughter,

"Don't say what?"

"That it was feminine of me to overhear you. No husband wants to hear he is feminine, from his wife, especially in their bed."

That did it, the laughter she had been trying to quell bubbled out of her unapologetically as she burst into a fit of giggles, at his expense.

It should have angered him, to have her laugh at him; instead, the sound of her laughing was so infectious he joined along for a while. However when she wouldn't stop he pinned her hands beside her head in a moment so spontaneous it surprised her, it was seconds before she could even register, one of the reasons she had stopped laughing was also because his mouth had captured hers in a kiss.

When she grew breathless he pulled away to move back and gently move her injured leg aside. As one of his hands gently cradled her foot, the other moved the throw pillow a little further away; once he was satisfied with the results her foot was placed lovingly upon the little cushion and she found her husband getting off from the bed, only for him to move aside her other leg.

Prowling, he was on the bed again, this time in the space between her spread legs and soon she found him settled above her.

"I told you I would make it possible. And now you would know there is nothing feminine about me wife."

He spoke softly against her lips.

"I wasn't thinking that when I laughed."

She replied in the earnest making him look at her quizzically.

"Then what made you laugh?"

"I laughed because I thought, I should have known it. You must have eavesdropped on one of my conversations, you always do that."

"I wouldn't call it eavesdropping; I would just call it paying attention to my wife. Besides it's not my fault you are loud."

Her jaw dropped as she gasped audibly, making him chuckle.

"I am not loud!"

"Oh don't worry, I am not complaining, in fact I am counting on that."

"You are counting on what?"

"Why, on you being loud of course. How else will I know what you like when I start now? A husband doesn't mind if he has to use any means when it comes to keeping up with the wife' list of do's and don'ts, likes and dislikes but there are something's you draw a line at. Something's a man must do by himself. There are things a husband would like to know, to learn, certain things about his wife that he would not want to share. Certain things he would strive endlessly to perfect."

"Really, is that so?"

She drawled saucily, looking into his eyes, enjoying this moment far too much to feel shy or embarrassed or remotely even think of feeling those things.

"Yes."

"And how pray do husbands do that? Learn certain things about their wives; they wouldn't want to share with anyone."

She had asked him in the same tone bewitching him completely.

With a wicked glint in his eyes, he murmured,

"Simple, they do it by exploring every inch of their wives of course."

And explore her he did, starting with her mouth and slowly and steadily moving lower and lower. His hands and mouth, working in tandem, being so attentive of her as he did things to her; both wonderful and wicked.

He removed the barriers between them as he freed her from the constrictive captivity of her clothing one by one that hindered his loving of her. When she clawed his back, thrashing as his mouth laved her softness, he obliged by paying its twin with similar attention. When her hands tried to assault his shirt, as if it were something she could not stand to have between them, he removed it to let her hands roam freely over his skin.

He discovered things about her by exploring her, noting with precision her every reaction, her every breath storing in his mind the details of every secret spot and every nerve ending.

He catalogued in his mind the things that made her laugh, to things that made her sigh; things that made her moan or with sheer joy give out a loud cry.

At last, he came to her fiery wetness and kissed her there, noting with a very male pride as she thrashed or begged him, moaned or sighed when he loved her with his hands and his mouth, played her with his fingers and soothed and delightfully tormented her, tasted her with his lips, tongue and teeth.

He continued his ministrations until at last she cried out his name in a sound so sinfully hoarse and breathless, he knew without the shot of a doubt, it just became his most favorite sound in all the world, a sound he wouldn't mind hearing again and again for the rest of his life. Rather he promised, he would devote himself to making sure that sound falls upon his ears regularly until the end of his days, if they make through this storm, which he hoped they do with all his heart.

With her taste still lingering in his mouth, he had being unable to resist the siren call of watching her flushed face, her dazed eyes after being loved by him for the first time. He had to capture that moment forever in his head, his heart, watch her as she lingered still in the mist of ecstasy he had sent her into in the throes of passion and hence climbed over her as she reeled from the effects of his loving.

Her soft touch on his face brings him back to reality and he clears his throat before answering her in a hoarse voice.

"I'll...I'll take care of myself, don't worry."

He is about to move off her when she holds his shoulders, bringing him to a standstill as he gives her a questioning glance.

"No."

"Huh?"

"Don't go."

"What are you saying Ishita?"

He cannot help but stutter, no; he thinks to himself, she cannot be serious.

However, one look at her face and he knows she is and for a moment his mind goes blank. No, no, he has already taken things to far, it has been a task to come so far but he cannot do what she wants him to, no, he can hurt her if he is reckless and he knows he will be if he does that.

Just the thought itself, makes him groan and hide his face against her shoulder. If he buries himself in her...he would be lost, there' no way he would not lose control, no way, enveloped in her he won't be able to keep his head.

Shaking his head he speaks against her shoulder, his voice muffled as he manages to utter what is on his mind,

"Ishita, no, not tonight okay, please. I swear, once you are healed, we will...we will take that step. You don't know how much I want it but I can't hurt you and I can't promise to not hurt you. I won't be able to stay careful if I enter you, please understand me."

"Raman, please..."

"No."

She turns her head and kisses the shell of his ear, her hands descending lower on his back until they grab hold of his derriere, making him jerk fractionally. Good lord, if she keeps this up, he would snap. The thought has him moving away from her but she grabs his shoulders before he can move out of her reach as she pulls him in over herself again.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you know I can hurt you?"

"I don't care."

"But I do, I...I can't hurt you Ishita."

"You won't."

She protests umbrageous.

"You can't be sure of that because I am not. Ishita, please try and understand."

"Raman, why can't you understand?"

"No. I won't give in, maybe...maybe I should have waited longer, I should have known better than to..."

When tears form in her eyes though, he stops and looking at her he finds heartbreak written all across her face as if he ...he rejected her, oh god.

Tenderly wiping away her tears, he makes her look him in the eye, no matter what; he cannot let her think he does not want her.

"Ishita, please...look I didn't mean to hurt you with what I just said. This was not a mistake trust me, don't think anything stupid all right. I don't regret anything; I just don't want to hurt you."

"If you don't regret this, then why are you walking away now?"

"God, didn't I make myself clear I could hurt you Ishita. You already have multiple fractures if I so much as accidentally knock my leg against your foot you would be in hell, do you realize that, and once I...I, damn it, just thinking about it."

He broke off hoarsely, before he tersely continued with closed eyes,

"Once I am inside you I would lose my self-control alright. And don't you dare try to protest, you don't know how much I want you."

"But I do."

"Ishita..." 

He utters her name through clenched teeth, knowing she is being the irrational one here and so he had better keep his head. Maybe this was a bad idea, his mind shoots back at him.

"I do Raman. I know how much you want me."

"Really, tell me how much do I want you then?"

He asks her with a quirk of an eyebrow, unable to resist himself or her; he is not sure in the moment. 

"You want me just as much as I want you."

She whispered softly, caressing his cheek with a stroke of her thumb as making him take in a sharp breath.

The simple words she uttered are more than he expected and he knows they are true, absolutely, completely true. The truth of her statement is visible in her eyes as she looks at him. Her eyes full of so much love and desire, a reflection of his feelings visible to him in their depths.

His tightly wielded control snaps and he kisses her with more gusto than he has before. Her mouth and her body becoming his solace and his paradise, all at once. He cannot have enough of her as his lips travel all over her face, kissing her eyes, her cheeks, her temple, her nose, her jaw.

He kisses and licks the column of her throat, snips her shoulders and finally once again as before moving towards her breasts he realizes her hand has found him and his movements cease.

It occurs to him, he did not even realize when she popped open the button and unzipped him, hell it took the brush of her hand, a feather-light touch, stroking his hardness that jolted him into awareness of the situation.

He mewls, actually mewls burrowing his face in between her breasts as she exploratively wraps her hand around him. Her hand holds him softly but it is enough to make him feel like he will go up in flames at any instant now. He thinks he should stop her before he loses his control but then, just then she strokes his length and a rumbling sound leaves his chest.

No, he cannot, he cannot stop her - it is too much and yet not enough.

He needs her, wants her and as does she.  It took them forever to get here in the first place and with the upcoming storm in their life, he knows they would be once again at odds; he would be damned if this night ends up one with regrets or lost opportunities.

His mind now resolved he raises his head to look at her and the moment their eyes meet, her movements cease.

Wordlessly, he moves her hand away and before she can protest, places a finger on her lips. Just as quietly, he gets up from the bed mindful of moving carefully to not hurt her injured leg in the process of removing himself from between her legs.

Never moving his eyes off her even for an instant, his hand reaches for his trousers that he pulls down. His briefs follow an instant later and he revels in the way her cheeks flush watching him in all his glory, as she licks her lips and cannot avert her eyes away from his form. Watching her take him in, desire him has his heart stirring with such joy, he does not wait a moment longer and slips in beside her on the bed resting on his side, as she makes space for him moving aside her uninjured leg.

Her lips curve into a soft smile as she opens her arms for him and as they embrace, he could swear he had felt like he came home, as if he had been waiting for this moment all his life. The sense of belonging and calm that washes over him as he nuzzles her neck, placing soft kisses along the line of her shoulders, taking in her scent is sheer bliss.

As if she heard his heart, his soul ask her in a whisper - what took you so long to find me, to get to me, why didn't you come sooner - she glides her hand up his nape and her fingers twine in his hair, pulling his mouth towards her. The moment his lips meet hers all that matters is they here at last, with each other in this moment, as they love each other.

Gently taking her hand in his he kisses her fingertips and starts lowering their joined hands between them.

Once their hands reach his waist, he stops.

"I can't hurt you Ishita."

"But Raman..."

"Shh...let me finish."

He says with a chuckle watching as she pouts with impatience. Placing a soft kiss on her lips, he runs his free hand through her hair, making her sigh.

"Like I was saying, I can't hurt you and just because I am patient doesn't mean I can be careful always; so we will do this."

"This?"

Her brows furrow in confusion and so he brings his lips to her ear and sinfully whispers against it, his breath hot against her skin, making her shiver.

"I want you to continue what you were doing; I know you want to make me happy Ishita, which is why you are being so persistent. Well we can do it in this way too."

Her breath hitches once he is done and the way her cheeks flush makes him smile as he kisses them. Gently holding onto her hand, he guides it to his length and encloses her soft palm over it. A hiss escapes his mouth at the feel of the firmness of the grip, making his eyes close simultaneously.

As he opens, his eyes though he finds her looking wary and wonders, if he rushed her into something.

"Hey, what's the matter? If you...Ishita...you don't need to if you are..."

Her hand covers his mouth before he can finish,

Swallowing a gulp, she licks her dry lips and lets out a breath before speaking up,

"It's not that Raman I just...I don't know how to do this."

His mouth opens for a moment but no words escape as he thinks, of course.

A smile breaking on his face, he gently kisses her on the mouth to assure her and to his satisfaction finds, she looks less tensed with the gesture.

"Sorry. I should have thought of that."

Rubbing his nose gently against hers, he softly husks,

"Don't worry Ishita, its fine."

"What about now?"

"Now, I teach you...how to touch me."

As soon as the words leave his mouth he realizes something and even before he can stop himself he speaks up,

"You know I have done this before..."

"What!" She exclaims not allowing him to complete and before her mind can run a mile a minute he speaks up, shushing her with his hand over her mouth,

"I mean by myself, as I was about to say before I was so rudely interrupted."

He enunciates the words carefully, laying an extra emphasis on the one concerning himself

When relief washes across her face, he continues,

"I know you are just a dentist, but I am sure, you know how human body works, especially in males."

She swats his shoulder for that,

"How many times should I tell you dentists are doctors too, and of course we study the human anatomy I know what happens to the male body, I studied it in a classroom of 200 students, half of whom were guys, for your kind information alright?"

It is when she is done that it occurs to her what exactly she spoke and her eyes widen.

He cannot help it when his entire body starts shaking with mirth as he hides his face in the crook of her neck, laughing against her. Though she slaps him on the back for that, soon enough the sound of her laughter joins his and they look at each other amidst the laughter.

His eyes full of laughter and joy look at her and he kisses her hard on the mouth.

"I love it that you are so full of surprises always."

"Raman."

She whines, actually whines his name and he finds her adorable even then. Shaking his head, he thinks to himself how he could have ever thought keeping her at an arm' length was ever an option. Silly woman, ever since he met her, he should have known she would take over his life, his thoughts, and his family, eventually his heart and his very soul.

How could he have ever survived her?

"I was just saying, before we had a slight detour. I never had err, how to say this, an audience for this."

She takes that in and there is a brief quiet which none of them knows how to break.

Finally, her voice breaks the silence.

"Show me then, show me how to touch you Raman."

Therefore, he does, as he moves their joined hands over his length and is soon guiding her fingers to pleasure him. He notices how she is alert and curious, but silent for a while as he teaches her what he likes and how. When wetness gathers around her fingers, she does not shy away or back off feeling disgusted or repulsed, instead her movements became more confident.

Softly she asks him if, he likes this and that, much as he had earlier done the same during their first coupling.

The hesitance, the tremble that occurred occasionally in her movements vanished as he began making a low rumbling sound.

He did not realize when his hand left hers and he found himself at her mercy. Her clever, soft fingers never lingered long anywhere, though he could swear he felt she was everywhere at once. As she stroked him, fondled him and cupped him. Her hand continued its slow movements while her eyes watched his reaction, taking in every detail of his face, the flexing motion of his abdomen, even the way his breath quickened when she did something in particular.

Soon though he had had enough and holding her hand in his he increased the pace of the strokes as his hips jerked. His groans reverberated throughout the room and soon he came in a pulse of blazing heat in their hands.

His body covered in sweat, his breathing heavy, he slumped over her and felt a soft kiss on his hair as his head found itself listening to the soothing rhythm of her heartbeats.

When he found his breathing under control, he looked at her and their mouths met in a kiss so soft, so sweet he would have believed it to be a dream were it not for the way his heart still galloped and his dry throat.

Moving away from her, he got up and made his way to the bathroom. Once he had cleaned up, he found her to be in a half-sitting position, as he quietly sat beside her and with a wet napkin wiped her. Once done he got up, disposed the napkin in the laundry hamper kept inside the bathroom and later returned to their room.

"Do you want water?"

She asked him upon his arrival.

"Yes, please."

Thus, he found her pouring him a glass of water that she extended to him the moment it refilled. He had seen her drink from the same glass as he walked out and even though they just indulged in such passionate acts, made love twice now, he finds the gesture of drinking from the same glass, so intimate, so simple and easy to indulge in, he faces her with a smile.

Once his thirst quenches, he replaces the glass on the nightstand beside her side of the bed; a shiver runs up his spine as he thinks of those words - her side of the bed - as she questions him.

"What happened?"

Not knowing how to evade that he chooses to go with the truth and simply utters,

"I just realized from now on this is gonna be always your side of the bed. This is finally our bed."

The words make her blush crimson and he presses a kiss on the top of her head surprising her.

Walking towards his side of the bed now, he keeps his eyes on her as she watches him and finally slips in beside her on the bed.

"Our bed..." She whispers the words as if testing the way they sound on her tongue and a smile lights up her face, her eyes bright as she leans into him and kisses him.

"Yes, it's ours Ishita, only and only ours. This bed is now yours and mine; forever."  He whispers possessively, as his arm goes around her when she places her head on his shoulder.

When she looks at him with so much love, he wishes he could stop time forever but knowing he can't do that ever, he simply utters,

"We better sleep now."

She nods quietly in agreement and he makes sure she is comfortable, placing a throw cushion under her fractured leg before he pulls the comforter over them.

Within minutes, they find themselves lost in the land of dreams worn out by the activities and their long day.

Come morning, he wakes up feeling something heavy on his shoulder and finds her head placed over it, her hair tickling his face as it brushes against the underside of his jaw, a soft smile gracing her lips.

Mesmerized by the sight he watches quietly and finds she moved in her sleep, and currently his wife is stretching along the bed diagonally. He chuckles to himself for a moment before he remembers how they got there and his laughter dies away in his throat.

Careful not to wake her, he moves her head from his shoulder and places a pillow under it. Getting up, he walks to their cupboard and takes out a change of clothes giving her a glance before walking into the bathroom.

Once he is ready for the day having finished his morning activities, he dresses up and quietly walks to the place where he had placed the file last night after throwing it on the floor. He places the file on their coffee table. Making sure she is still asleep he removes the letter from Shagun' lawyer and prays to god he be forgiven for what he is about to do. Folding the paper he places it in his pocket.

Before his wife can wake up, he quickly collects her belongings strewn across the floor, thrown last night in a frenzy of passion and places them on his side of the bed.

As he is about to walk out of the room, he takes one last glance of the woman who loved him with all her heart last night, knowing he is about to break hers and hopes they make it through this. His heart promises he would set things right, get their daughter back, he just needs to save his son before he can do that.

Clicking the button of the lock on their door, so that it locks in once he leaves he closes it behind himself, knowing well enough her alarm will ring in a matter of minutes and though not immediately, but soon enough his deed will be discovered.

He whispers the words against the closed door before walking away from the woman he just betrayed,

"I love you Ishita, I hope you will forgive me for what I am about to do, to you, to Ruhi, to us."

Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
un res
loved the os...

romantic...emotional passionate...

nice look u gave on that intimate try by raman to ishu...

nice one aani
Edited by Nichuss - 9 years ago
-DivAn- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Will update Later
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aani, you are such an eloquent writer, and I love that you chose to share your views on "the scene" from Saturday via story and not just a post.  Your story brought more focus on the raw emotions of the scene that for many were lost in translation.  I'm on mixed grounds with the scene (probably owing more to issues with the track's lack of logic than anything else), but I love that you captured and elaborated on Raman's sense of urgency and desire to have a single moment of togetherness with the woman he loves so dearly before hell breaks loose in their lives yet again. 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I belong to the other group but thats not because of Raman or his intentions. I really feel for Raman and his helplessness. I also support his decision to keep Adi secure and safe under his wings. He has every reason to do that. so I dont accuse him at all. If I had a problem, its with the half baked reality of the scene. Raman's intentions were wrongly interpreted because CVs failed to capture and put it across properly. 
Its also because the CVs never close a track properly and nothing comes through clearly from such intense scenes.

Anyways, coming back to ur OS
It was intense, beautiful, hot, romantic and to top it all, it described the trust that the couple share, the belief she nurtures that he wouldnt hurt her, the love which unite them and could make them go to the extremes to make the other happy, the devotion that they bestow for each other as a couple.  It was all that we believe and perceive Ishra is or perhaps was. 

I really want to believe and see the saturday's scene in such a light but then, all that was lost in the way the scene panned and shaped out. 

But never mind, thanks for giving us this so that we can visualize such a beautiful scene. 
Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os..
Brilliant writing..👏👏
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aani - It's such a pleasure to read your works...

Your insight coupled with your vision makes the stories so interesting and after every read you make me wish for it to unfold on the screen too...

Raman's turmoil, his need, his guilt , his love - Ishita's love , her innocence , their talks -
you captured everything so beautifully...

Shre28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have to say it was a beautiful display of emotions. From the feeling of being wanted to helplessness, it was a perfect piece.
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No words...
U described Raman's plight so beautifully...
Lovely OS...
Luvd it...
Pls pls do write more OSs...