Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg m late 😭
Thnx fr pm dear πŸ˜›
Dog I jst love dem so mch πŸ˜ƒ BT I can't keep dem wid me coz my mom dnt lyk 😭 πŸ˜•
Nw dis addtn ws sumthng I ws nt expecting u caught me unawares πŸ˜‰
All people driven away bydere loved ones end up at rv mansion I lykd tht momnt vry mch whn rv nd Martin concntrtd on dog rather than dere wife's 😲
Dis ws too gud chp yr πŸ‘ πŸ‘
So definitely ishveer gt sum1 which cn b reason of dere healng fr al d trauma πŸ˜•
Nd cn b reason fr d distrbnce of dere pda nd nt so private moments as wel πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😲
Nice chp dear m xpctng sumthng intrstng cumng up in nxt chp nw definitely 😳
Nd lyk always Waitng eagrly fr ur nxt update ⭐️ ⭐️
Lots of love
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg i missed two updates in a row..
sorry was unavailable for a week
but finally read both the parts and LM they were damn cute and amazing..
i am loving how this story is shaping up..
please update soon the next part..
love u loads πŸ€—
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Omg m late 😭
Thnx fr pm dear πŸ˜›
Dog I jst love dem so mch πŸ˜ƒ BT I can't keep dem wid me coz my mom dnt lyk 😭 πŸ˜•
Nw dis addtn ws sumthng I ws nt expecting u caught me unawares πŸ˜‰
All people driven away bydere loved ones end up at rv mansion I lykd tht momnt vry mch whn rv nd Martin concntrtd on dog rather than dere wife's 😲
Dis ws too gud chp yr πŸ‘ πŸ‘
So definitely ishveer gt sum1 which cn b reason of dere healng fr al d trauma πŸ˜•
Nd cn b reason fr d distrbnce of dere pda nd nt so private moments as wel πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😲
Nice chp dear m xpctng sumthng intrstng cumng up in nxt chp nw definitely 😳
Nd lyk always Waitng eagrly fr ur nxt update ⭐️ ⭐️
Lots of love

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️

Even I love dogs, but we are not allowed to keep them. 😭😭😭 And yes, this was quite an unexpected new entry now, wasn't it? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† In that scenario, handling the frightened puppy was more feasible than trying to calm Ishaani and Claudine. The boys are smart like that. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

This dog will open one key aspect about IshVeer's relationship. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And the next few chapters will certain be interesting, but there are going to be a good lot of unexpected events as well. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I'll try to update soon enough! ❀️
NidsJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow LM... such a cute update... ⭐️ ⭐️
what a cute breed u chose... but sleeping in a bear hug with a dog is quite funny... beginning was funny... I was not expecting a dogy and for a moment thought ke ranveer ko kya ho gaya 🀣 🀣 (please pardon my weird imagination πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ) but then u mentioned licking and jumping and I understood that we are certainly getting a cute surprise... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
this is a refreshing chapter LM... completely different... and even Timmy got scared from shouting ishu... 🀣 🀣 rv and martin's reactions in that part was best...
now m curious for next part... timmy surely has a role to play... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ waiting for next... update soon... πŸ€—πŸ€—
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

wow LM... such a cute update... ⭐️ ⭐️

what a cute breed u chose... but sleeping in a bear hug with a dog is quite funny... beginning was funny... I was not expecting a dogy and for a moment thought ke ranveer ko kya ho gaya 🀣 🀣 (please pardon my weird imagination πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ) but then u mentioned licking and jumping and I understood that we are certainly getting a cute surprise... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
this is a refreshing chapter LM... completely different... and even Timmy got scared from shouting ishu... 🀣 🀣 rv and martin's reactions in that part was best...
now m curious for next part... timmy surely has a role to play... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ waiting for next... update soon... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Nids! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. StarStar
This dog has actually been inspired from my neighbour's dog, which is the exact same breed. 😳😳 And Ishaani wasn't giving the dog a bear hug, the dog saw Ishaani and Ranveer cuddling and sleeping, so it was trying to paw her awake. ROFLROFL I knew it that koi na koi toh mujhe yeh bolega hi ki they thought it was Ranveer first and I was not disappointed. Yaar, Ranveer romantic hai, par itna bhi nahi ki yeh sab kare. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ Tbh, when writing this scene, I did intend to add a para where Ishaani's thinks what Ranveer is up to before she realizes that it was a puppy. So you were not entirely wrong in thinking that. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Who wouldn't be afraid of a shouting Ishaani? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Ranveer and Martin know better by now than to pacify them when they are at their worst.
Everyone are curious to know what role Timmy will play. The only thing that I'll let out that is that his presence in their life has a figurative meaning of what's to come, atleast partially. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I'll try to update soon enough! ❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParinConnects

omg i missed two updates in a row..

sorry was unavailable for a week
but finally read both the parts and LM they were damn cute and amazing..
i am loving how this story is shaping up..
please update soon the next part..
love u loads πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Parin. πŸ€— I'm happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️
Yes, the story is certainly framing up in a very interesting direction. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† And I'll try to update this soon enough. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
NidsJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

This dog has actually been inspired from my neighbour's dog, which is the exact same breed. 😳😳 And Ishaani wasn't giving the dog a bear hug, the dog saw Ishaani and Ranveer cuddling and sleeping, so it was trying to paw her awake. 🀣🀣

I knew it that koi na koi toh mujhe yeh bolega hi ki they thought it was Ranveer first and I was not disappointed. Yaar, Ranveer romantic hai, par itna bhi nahi ki yeh sab kare. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Tbh, when writing this scene, I did intend to add a para where Ishaani's thinks what Ranveer is up to before she realizes that it was a puppy. So you were not entirely wrong in thinking that. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

🀣 🀣🀣 Goddd... wrong interpretation... m laughing like mad yar... my crazy mind... 🀣 🀣🀣 bt thanx for explaining...

right... itna romance bhi health ke lie achcha nahi hai and garden mein to bilkul nahi... 🀣🀣🀣

and what... u intended to write that...I can imagine kitni awkward situation hoti... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰hamari to imaginatiomn pehle hi out of this world hai, sahi me agar aisa hota to pata nai kya hota... but we wouldn't mind... so agar aage se aise kuch ideas aye to please don't drop it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

ur reply made me laugh much harder than the chapter itself... 🀣 🀣
see ur story is making me crazier with each day... and i m loving it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

LadyMeringue thumbnail

🀣 🀣🀣 Goddd... wrong interpretation... m laughing like mad yar... my crazy mind... 🀣 🀣🀣 bt thanx for explaining...

right... itna romance bhi health ke lie achcha nahi hai and garden mein to bilkul nahi... 🀣🀣🀣

and what... u intended to write that...I can imagine kitni awkward situation hoti... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰hamari to imaginatiomn pehle hi out of this world hai, sahi me agar aisa hota to pata nai kya hota... but we wouldn't mind... so agar aage se aise kuch ideas aye to please don't drop it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

ur reply made me laugh much harder than the chapter itself... 🀣 🀣
see ur story is making me crazier with each day... and i m loving it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Nids, you are seriously too good! ROFLROFLROFLROFL
This story is making me crazy as well. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And abhi se crazy bana rahi hai toh aage jaake pata nahi kya hone wala hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NidsJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Nids, you are seriously too good! 🀣
This story is making me crazy as well. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And abhi se crazy bana rahi hai toh aage jaake pata nahi kya hone wala hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😊 😊 😊

we are readyyy... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail

😊 😊 😊

we are readyyy... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The events are going to go as fast as a rollercoaster now. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰