Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

😳 such an adorable chapter LM
even my dogs name is timmy πŸ˜ƒ ( such a coincidence πŸ˜‰ )
Well lets see how much the new memeber of the family troubles ishani n Ranveer
πŸ˜†

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️
Yes, that it pretty much a co-incidence. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ What breed is your dog? ❀️❀️ And as to what this new member of the family will do, let's just say the dig will open up a new arena about IshVeer's relationship. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ps. Thank you so much for the Eid wishes! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Edited by LadyMeringue - 9 years ago
1042749 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

</div>

<div>

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️

[
[DIV]Yes, that it pretty much aco-incidence. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒWhat breed is your dog? ❀️❀️And as to what this new member of the family will do, let's just say the dig will open up a new arena about IshVeer's relationship. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ps. Thank you so much for the Eid wishes! 😳😳

My dog is a baby golden retriever 😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

My dog is a baby golden retriever 😳

I love Golden Retrievers! ❀️❀️
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved your update.
Reminded me of Dammy, my grand-uncles's dog.
Memories!
Thanks a lot for the chapter.
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Loved your update.
Reminded me of Dammy, my grand-uncles's dog.
Memories!
Thanks a lot for the chapter.

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm happy that you liked it. ❀️❀️ Memories are certainly worth cherishing now, aren't they? ⭐️⭐️
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi LM

Sorry dear are having slow net , that 's why posting one thing takes hundredth years 😑 😭 😭 I just finished posting a comment on your beautiful review and I don't know how to write a half as a beautiful review back πŸ€—

Coming back to your very cute chapter , I am someone who finds dogs cute but I am very afraid of them ( don't ask why cause I don't know ) if it has been me who woke up like that I would have been terrified πŸ˜† Hahaha but dogs are very cute and loyal πŸ˜‰ 😳

I loved it and I am looking forward to see how IshVeers new pet change there life 😳 πŸ˜‰

Thank u for updating such a sweet chapter 😊 😊

PS : Khair Mubaarak Ash and LM 😳 Love u both 😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Hi LM

Sorry dear are having slow net , that 's why posting one thing takes hundredth years 😑 😭 😭 I just finished posting a comment on your beautiful review and I don't know how to write a half as a beautiful review back πŸ€—

Coming back to your very cute chapter , I am someone who finds dogs cute but I am very afraid of them ( don't ask why cause I don't know ) if it has been me who woke up like that I would have been terrified πŸ˜† Hahaha but dogs are very cute and loyal πŸ˜‰ 😳

I loved it and I am looking forward to see how IshVeers new pet change there life 😳 πŸ˜‰

Thank u for updating such a sweet chapter 😊 😊

PS : Khair Mubaarak Ash and LM 😳 Love u both 😳

Slow internet is always a nightmare, so I can totally understand you. I just finished reading your reply, and I'm glad that my review made that much sense as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And ditto on that, even I'm I little afraid of dogs. I love them a lot, but I'm a little afraid nonetheless. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And if I ever wake up like this, I can already imagine my reaction. 🀣🀣
Little Timothy will certainly change their dynamics a little more. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And thank you so much MM! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm glad that you liked the chapter. ⭐️⭐️
Love you too as well. ❀️
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

</div>.
<div>

Slow internet is always a nightmare, so I can totally understand you. I just finished reading your reply, and I'm glad that my review made that much sense as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ditto on that, even I'm I little afraid of dogs. I love them a lot, but I'm a little afraid nonetheless. 😳😳And if I ever wake up like this, I can already imagine my reaction. 🀣🀣

Little Timothy will certainly change their dynamics a little more. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰And thank you so much MM! πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm glad that you liked the chapter. ⭐️⭐️

Love you too as well. ❀️

I restarted my laptob and it helped πŸ˜‰ OMG LM , high five sister πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ I am so glad that I am not the only one that finds dogs cute but are so afraid of them πŸ˜† 😳 My friends tease me all the time about it , good to know that I am not alone πŸ˜‰

LM , don't thank me dear 😊

Big hug dear πŸ€—
ChaosTitan thumbnail
And there is another member in the madhouse.
Awesome chapter.
You are an exceptionally brilliant writer.
I admire in your writing the fact that you can jump from one tone to another without it being messy or overbearing.

Your tones are clean cut, from an emotional scene to a hilarious one, from an angsty one to an angry one.

You are really admirable.

PS- The dog reminded me of my Grandfather's dog. Blasted thing took a happy bite out of me. Should have named it Dummy instead of Dammy.
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaosTitan

And there is another member in the madhouse.

Awesome chapter.
You are an exceptionally brilliant writer.
I admire in your writing the fact that you can jump from one tone to another without it being messy or overbearing.

Your tones are clean cut, from an emotional scene to a hilarious one, from an angsty one to an angry one.

You are really admirable.

PS- The dog reminded me of my Grandfather's dog. Blasted thing took a happy bite out of me. Should have named it Dummy instead of Dammy.

Thank you so much, Aryan! πŸ€—β­οΈ I'm glad that you liked it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yes, the newest member in the madhouse is a very interesting one, I must say. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And thank you so much once again! 😳😳 The fact that I can manage to shuttle between different tones with making it too messy speaks a lot, because I used to be a very abrupt tone user at one point of time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Your sense of humor is really admirable, I must say. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And poor you, that dog was harsh. πŸ˜†