Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't have words for this yaar 😳 Gosh my heart started beating faster and gosh

I am still dazed LM 😳 😳

This chapter made me laugh , smile , blush etc.

Just brilliant chapter LM πŸ€—

PS:Sorry for the worst review , but I have no words πŸ˜† 😳 😳
1042749 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

I don't have words for this yaar 😳 Gosh my heart started beating faster and gosh

I am still dazed LM 😳 😳

MM dear!! πŸ€— biggg hug to u!
( ps ~ idk why, but i just felt like sending u a virtual hug 😳 )
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

MM dear!! πŸ€— biggg hug to u!
( ps ~ idk why, but i just felt like sending u a virtual hug 😳 )

A hug back to you dear πŸ€— πŸ€—

So sweet ❀️
1042749 thumbnail

A hug back to you dear πŸ€— πŸ€—

So sweet ❀️

😳 mm dear, when r u updating 1 of ur ffs??
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

😳 mm dear, when r u updating 1 of ur ffs??

I am working with the chapter of Moments of happiness , so hopefully I will have it up by tomorrow 😳 Sorry for the late updates 😭
1042749 thumbnail

I am working with the chapter of Moments of happiness , so hopefully I will have it up by tomorrow 😳 Sorry for the late updates 😭

Arey mm its ok anyways ur not late updating, i was just asking because i just CANT wait πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Wow dis ws a total soulmate typ chp yr πŸ˜›
I love dere banter tht ws funny nd hilarious πŸ˜‰
Ishveer nd dere pda 😲 πŸ˜†
Dey r to ready fr everything evn in day haye πŸ˜‰
BT again u left half way no description 😭
Ishani hw cn b so smart yr πŸ˜•
Loved her very rply bst ws whn c told either I ll pull out or u ll pull me along wid u πŸ˜› 😳
I love ur evrychp dear m shrt wrds to praise u be πŸ‘ πŸ‘
So its tym fr healng fr death fascinatn πŸ˜ƒ
Dis is so gud I gt to read such a nice chp in mrng
Waiting fr nxt update 😊
Update soon

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so glad that you liked this. ⭐️⭐️

And yes, I did tell you that this chapter was to be much more lighter than the previous ones. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ As to IshVeer and their PDA, those two are explosive. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And kuch baatein imagine hi kar leni chahiye. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishaani and smart are total oxymorons, na? πŸ˜› Yes, my Ishaani over here has regained her sanity. The show one sadly keeps losing hers even more by every passing day. 🀒🀒

Yes, healing time it is. Along the introduction of a new character. 😳😳 Any guesses? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I'll try to update soon enough. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail

fantastic chapter LM,
Actually better then the previous one , πŸ˜‰
In chp 53 they were arguing and here they r behaving so child ish which is soo cute , both of them resisting to speak πŸ˜‰ and i like the fact u hav shown ish brave here unlike the show where she is all MKM and dumb and plans to leave RV . . .
While as here she plans to drag him along with her and also heal him [:D/]
Ps~ sorry for late reply and also my lame reply as im half awake n half asleep, πŸ€”
Hav been studying till 3 in the night...so forgive me for the most lamest reply πŸ˜†

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I am so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️

These two are the perfect balance of childishness and maturity and God knows that they need it both. 😳😳 Yes, as I sais above, my Ishaani is smart and has other ways of solvong troubles, with Ranveer, not by pushing him away.

Don't apologize and try to catch some sleep. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaosTitan

Your update was a mixture of childishness and maturity. A blend that keeps both from completely dominating the story.

The starting was like two miffed children (The leads I mean, not a big difference cuz they both do act like kids) hung up on a bar of chocolate neither got and add Claudine to the mix (I love your OC) it was entertaining and fantastic.

Fred and George burst into tears when the leads tried to hold them. (Of course they did. Even the kids know their stupidity and lying complex is contagious. And I am still watching them😭)

The latter half of the chapter they reconciled. Talked on what was bothering them. (Thank God. Their hearts much be giving sigh of relief!😎 At least one MU was over, thousand more to go.)

Ishani said that they weren't happy for so long that now they aren't used to it. Poignant and very true. Even in the show. If the leads somehow get together (in coming three - four decades), they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.πŸ€” So unused they are to staying happy, they will most probably put their long noses in other people's matters.😡

Sin-eater??? Truthfully speaking both of them should be titled, Brain-Eaters and Peace-Eaters🀣

But whatsoever an amazing update as always!

Thank you so much, Aryan! πŸ€— I am happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️

Yes, Ranveer and Ishaani are both kids, who are sometimes the smartest of people on earth and are sometimes some of the biggest losers innthe world.

Fred and George would have said this for the show IshVeer certainly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But given that those are better off over here, the poor things were probably crying by seeing all the childishness around. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Their MUs never seem to end now, doesn't it? πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And yes, they're hearts must have certainly felt a load of relief. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And those two always love playing nosey. Can't see their own happiness and good fortune.

I love these names. Perfect. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
LadyMeringue thumbnail

I am still dazed LM 😳 😳

Thank you so much, sweetie! I'm happy that you liked it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Don't apologize, I can understand. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰