Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wind chimes omg really lm u hv seriously touchd each nd evry aspect of ishveer love story love u fr that dear 😊 πŸ˜›
Amazing chp πŸ‘
Nd I loved dere fight that we sumthng worth 😳
No throwing chappals at me but sumtym gtng too lovey dovey gts bord nd I love to see spices yr πŸ˜‰
At least dey fought for d reasn wrth πŸ˜• my lykserial crap 😑
Rv is bit too much insecured nd ishani shud nt frown yr cmon c ws also stubborn wid her wounds 😲
Nw nxt chp is worth waiting for wud love to see ishani manaofy rv nd heal sumthng tht always been part of my fantasy I was waiting despertly to see πŸ˜‰
I to know that wish nd u cum up wid tht chp 😳
Dis whole ff is just so awesome yr m shrt of wrds to describe it 😳
Thnx fr early update 😊
Nd ya always waiting for it updates though dis tym more nd I guess u knw d reason πŸ˜‰
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

LM
Well i WAS gonna throw a tomato at u but then i realised that a story is incomplete if the characters don't argue/fight , because at the end of the day those fights end up making the couple come closer so ty for this and lm i dont know why but i keep getting negative vibes whenever ranveer mentions death... πŸ˜• , is he hiding some medical condition from ishu or what??
Anyways i BOW down to u for this chp that made realize smt n also will help in real life too so ty once again Lm
Ur an angel :)

Tomato? ❀️😳I love tomatoes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay, on a serious note, as you said, fights and arguments are a part and parcel of any relationship because that's what make them improve the dynamics and correct their own flaws as well. 😳😳 So thank you for understanding that. πŸ€—πŸ€—

As to getting negative vibes whenever Ranveer mentions death, don't worry, he doesn't have any ailment. He is going through what I would call a period of paranoia. But he'll overcome that soon enough. πŸ˜›

What did you learn from this chapter, sweetie? 😲 I'm curious to know. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
N whats this supposed to mean? Another MU underway... I hope it again doesn't end up in a disaster or accident for Ranveer for Ishveer to make up! He is so damn accident proneπŸ˜†
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am not the first one to comment this time πŸ˜†

Coming back to your update , another brilliant chapter my friend πŸ˜‰ The conversation between Martin and Ishani was very well wriiten and cute 😊 Love there bonding almost as much as I love Martin's and Ranveer 's friendship 😊 BTW I loved Ishani 's reply to Martin about her loving Ranveer more than he knew

I really liked the conversation between IshVeer , the hero part was one of my favourite part of the update cause it is true πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 LM , why on earth will we throw something on you apart from our praise , the conversation was needed and Ranveer is right . It is time they have that conversation
πŸ˜ƒ

But don't keep my IshVeer angry on each other for long πŸ˜‰

Loved this update dear , keep writing like this my dear friend 😳 πŸ€— πŸ€—

Love MM
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Wind chimes omg really lm u hv seriously touchd each nd evry aspect of ishveer love story love u fr that dear 😊 πŸ˜›
Amazing chp πŸ‘
Nd I loved dere fight that we sumthng worth 😳
No throwing chappals at me but sumtym gtng too lovey dovey gts bord nd I love to see spices yr πŸ˜‰
At least dey fought for d reasn wrth πŸ˜• my lykserial crap 😑
Rv is bit too much insecured nd ishani shud nt frown yr cmon c ws also stubborn wid her wounds 😲
Nw nxt chp is worth waiting for wud love to see ishani manaofy rv nd heal sumthng tht always been part of my fantasy I was waiting despertly to see πŸ˜‰
I to know that wish nd u cum up wid tht chp 😳
Dis whole ff is just so awesome yr m shrt of wrds to describe it 😳
Thnx fr early update 😊
Nd ya always waiting for it updates though dis tym more nd I guess u knw d reason πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—I am so happy that you liked it. πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Yes, the wind chimes are pretty crucial now, isn't it? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And I'm glad that you think I've been doing justice to their story. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And as I told above as well, fights and arguments are a part of every relationship and it's how the bond grows. 😳😳

Yes, Ishaani shouldn't get hyper with Ranveer but then again, she isn't as well adept at handling such situations like Ranveer is. But she'll learn eventually. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And to how she will try to heal him, I think next chapter should be the perfect answer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you once again, dear, and I'll try to update soon enough. ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

N whats this supposed to mean? Another MU underway... I hope it again doesn't end up in a disaster or accident for Ranveer for Ishveer to make up! He is so damn accident proneπŸ˜†

Don't worry, nothing of the sort is to happen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yes, I do agree that Ranveer is highly accident prone.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
LM I forgot to tell you I loved the wind chimes part as well 😳 It is such a huge part of IshVeer and I loved that you brought her as an element 😳 😳

Stupid me for forgetting that Sorry dear 😭 ❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

I am not the first one to comment this time πŸ˜†

Coming back to your update , another brilliant chapter my friend πŸ˜‰ The conversation between Martin and Ishani was very well wriiten and cute 😊 Love there bonding almost as much as I love Martin's and Ranveer 's friendship 😊 BTW I loved Ishani 's reply to Martin about her loving Ranveer more than he knew

I really liked the conversation between IshVeer , the hero part was one of my favourite part of the update cause it is true πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 LM , why on earth will we throw something on you apart from our praise , the conversation was needed and Ranveer is right . It is time they have that conversation
πŸ˜ƒ

But don't keep my IshVeer angry on each other for long πŸ˜‰

Loved this update dear , keep writing like this my dear friend 😳 πŸ€— πŸ€—

Love MM

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️

Martin and Ishaani have always struck me as siblungs who always have each other's backs no matter what the situation. Its why I love writing their scenes so much. 😳😳 And yes, that reply was certainly very heart warming to write, I don't know why. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, the conversation was certainly needed and Ranveer is right on his own place but so is Ishaani. But don't worry, thise two can't stay angry at each other for too long. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you so much once again, sweetie and I'll update soon enough. ❀️

Ps. It's alright dear. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Thank you so much, dear!πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so happy that you liked it!⭐️⭐️

Martin and Ishaani have always struck me as siblungs who always have each other's backs no matter what the situation. Its why I love writing their scenes so much.😳😳And yes, that reply was certainly very heart warming to write, I don't know why.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, the conversation was certainly needed and Ranveer is right on his own place but so is Ishaani. But don't worry, thise two can't stay angry at each other for too long.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you so much once again, sweetie and I'll update soon enough.❀️

Ps. It's alright dear.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ofc I loved it , after all one of my favourite writers and dear friend wrote it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I agree both IshVeer were right πŸ˜‰

I am happy to hear and that and are more excited for the next chapter 😳 😳

PS : Tnx for understanding πŸ€—
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

LM I forgot to tell you I loved the wind chimes part as well 😳 It is such a huge part of IshVeer and I loved that you brought her as an element 😳 😳

Stupid me for forgetting that Sorry dear 😭 ❀️

Oh MM, you have got to stop apologizing. But I'm glad that you liked it. πŸ€—πŸ€—