Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ParinConnects

That was fab update LM πŸ€—

Ur title first shocked me but than after reading the entire i was like 😳
I want to kiss your hands that write such an ff so damn beautifully πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much, Parin! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ The title was certainly a shokcer now, wasn't it? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And you really praise me far too much. ☺️😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

THIS !!

After having read so many of your beautiful chapters, I did not think that I will get surprised again by your prowess, but you outdid yourself !!
πŸ‘

LM this chapter is so moving and deep that I don't have words to express. It just touched me so much, the way you describe them, their love and need to protect each other while being least protective about themselves..

Though Ishani did scold Ranveer, I am sure she would do the same if time comes..

Your writing is out of the world dear, the way you wrote about the darkness in her mind was just so heart wrenching. Anyone who has been through such depressing time or seen people going through it, can really feel the ache in the heart.
πŸ’”

On that note, I had been wondering for quite some time that Ranveer has not broken down into tears and whether his wounds were really healed or he was still suppressing something... Now you gave all that away, I feel much at peace !!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love this chapter very much and read it again and again ! Keep writing !!

Oh Matsh, thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really glad that you liked the chapter so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

This chapter is certainly one of the closest chapters to my heart as well, because like always, describing Ranveer comes to me much more easily than I try. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Their need to protect each other no matter how scarred they get in the process is the defining characteristic of their relationship and their love of each other defines part of who they are. ❀️❀️❀️

Yes, Ishaani would certainly do the same thing that Ranveer did for her. 😳😳😳 But as is the case with them, preaching comes to them better than practicing.

That part of the chapter was particularly the most difficult part for me to write. The level of angst and misery that these two can harbour within themselves and still go about with a smile on is something that is quite suffocating to think about. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

As I said in response to one of the earlier reviews too, Ranveer sidelined his own wounds to accommodate Ishaani's bleeding ones. But the amount of emotional and mental energy he used to cure her wounds wore him out of his own ability to bear his own wounds. But now that Ishaani has finally reached the point where she can self-sustain, Ranveer own resolve broke down automatically. 😭😭

Thank you so much once again, sweetie! ❀️❀️ Your reply always leaves a huge smile on my face. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Thank you so much, MM!πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so, so, so happy that you liked it!⭐️⭐️

The title was a good suspense creator.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰And yes, I am crazy, that goes without saying.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But as you also specified, not crazy enough to get them married all of a sudden.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›As I've said earlier, I want them to have a memorable wedding, so I will pretty much make sure that its memorable to all of us as well.😳😳

I am yet to read The Kite Runner, but I have heard excellent reviews about it, so I'm definitely going to give it a shot once I get some time free.⭐️⭐️

To be honest, if I said that the last chapter was a challenge to write, then this one was a bigger one.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Throughout Neapolitan City, the focus has always been on how Ranveer has been healing Ishaani so that she overcomes her fears and can live her life properly. But at the same time, Ranveer's emotions and feelings have always been kept aside and this chapter was to bring out those deep fears of his that he has been hiding away so masterfully.

In the FF, Ranveer has only revealed his true fears twice, once when he had his anxiety attack and the second time was the moments before his accident. But what I again wanted to bring across was the fact that unlike our Ishaani from the show, my Ishaani knows the sacrifices that Ranveer has been giving for her and she understands him just as well as he does her.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

As to the scene where he describes death and the pain of being shot, I'm glad that you liked it so much.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›I always remain worried that it may get a little over the top or else it may get too complex for the readers to understand, but I'm glad that I managed to do a decent job with it.😳😳

The last dialogue is pretty much my favourite as well.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰And don't thank me sweetie, in fact I should be the one thanking you for such a lovely review.❀️❀️

LM how many times will I tell you not to thank me Anyways I am really happy that I was the first one to comment after such a long time 😳 😳

Yes it was πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ But I knew that you have planned a perfect wedding and I can 't wait to read about that 😳 😳

You definitely have to read The Kite Runner , it is one of my favourites and after reading it I fell in love with the name Amir 😳 😳

That is true , I was waiting when I get to read about his emotions but was very happy when I got the chance to read it 😳 πŸ˜ƒ And I am really happy that Ishani understands and respect his feelings
here 😳 😳

I am really glad that I am improving on writing reviews , cause I always struggled with that πŸ˜†

Big hug πŸ€—

PS : Sorry for weird reply , I am still sleepy πŸ˜†
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LM a good chapter... I always felt why u hvnt dealt with Ranveer's wounds n pain and only Ishani's have been addressed... I understand seeing someone getting shot in front of you will always be a nightmare and that too when it is someone as close as your husband or lover... But , what abt the guy whos shot? If he dies, then fine, theres no one to tell how he felt but if he does survive like Ranveer, then obviously his pain n shock would b greater wouldn't it? That too when he thinks that it is because of his lover / wife and her misdeeds. Wouldn't it be tragic? How wud he come to terms with it etc etc...
Good you showed Ishani having an understanding of Ranveer's pain in your FF. I doubt whether this will ever happen in the serial though!

LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaosTitan

I am not a follower of the show. To tell the truth I don't even like EK shows. However a friend of mine who is an avid reader of yours suggested this story to me and I have to admit, I am completely blown away.

The leads seem to take time to understand each other, open hidden wounds and bandage them again, talk over what went wrong, unlike in the show whose glimpses whenever I get are all of a rich man staring in a lovesick way at a woman who is literally never with him.
First she is with a cheat, then with a lawyer, but the lead hero forever stays rooted watching her. Oh and let's not forget the poor lovelorn guy's mother. That one has a healthy set of lungs on her.

Anyway, finding the leads much more sensible and apt, this fic of yours has a certain charm.
And the place u chose to base it adds to the charm.

-Aryan

Hey there, Aryan! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

First and foremost, welcome over here! ⭐️⭐️ Second, thank you so much for giving this FF a try. 😳😳 And third, I'm happy that this was worth your time. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Regarding the way this show has been running, let's just say that the female lead of the show has all her priorities wrongly placed, that has been doing all harm and no good even in the least. 🀒 Neither can the male lead manage to get a tab over what his wife keeps thinking because she keeps fluctuating like a ping pong and he can neither move ahead in life not can he let go of her. πŸ˜’ And the less said about his mother, the better. Her lungs will be the cause of us all turning deaf one day.

When I started writing this FF, I wanted to establish a newfound relationship between Ranveer and Ishaani, where the two of them could trust each other blindly and the moment they understood each other well enough, they start healing the other one's wounds. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Sadly, the CVs have screwed up their friendship and all the relationships between them so beautifully that I can't even relate to the show-IshVeer anymore. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Thank you so much once again for giving this FF a shot and I'm glad that it appealed to you. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

LM how many times will I tell you not to thank me Anyways I am really happy that I was the first one to comment after such a long time 😳 😳

Yes it was πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ But I knew that you have planned a perfect wedding and I can 't wait to read about that 😳 😳

You definitely have to read The Kite Runner , it is one of my favourites and after reading it I fell in love with the name Amir 😳 😳

That is true , I was waiting when I get to read about his emotions but was very happy when I got the chance to read it 😳 πŸ˜ƒ And I am really happy that Ishani understands and respect his feelings
here 😳 😳

I am really glad that I am improving on writing reviews , cause I always struggled with that πŸ˜†

Big hug πŸ€—

PS : Sorry for weird reply , I am still sleepy πŸ˜†

Oh MM, you are such a dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— And yes, you will certainly get to read about it, but that's still far, far away. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And don't worry, I will certainly read the novel. 😳😳

Yes, Ranveer's breakdown was something that pretty much all of us have been waiting for since the past few chapters, considering the way the signs were spread across that his restraint was cracking. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But I'm glad that I could stand up to your expectations. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And MM, don't worry, your reply isn't weird at all. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And you were always good at giving reviews. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Oh MM, you are such a dear!πŸ€—πŸ€—And yes, you will certainly get to read about it, but that's still far, far away.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And don't worry, I will certainly read the novel.😳😳

Yes, Ranveer's breakdown was something that pretty much all of us have been waiting for since the past few chapters, considering the way the signs were spread across that his restraint was cracking.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›But I'm glad that I could stand up to your expectations.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And MM, don't worry, your reply isn't weird at all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And you were always good at giving reviews.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

LM I am writing a chapter of Always and Forever now and I am biting me nails cause I think this is the toughest chapter to write so far πŸ˜• Can I borrow your writing skills for one day , gosh my life would have been so easier if you all could speak Norwegian πŸ˜†

Well when you read it , do please let me know your thoughts about it 😳 😳

You did an awesome job with it dear , I had tears in my eyes while reading it 😭 😭

Hahaa I am glad that you think that 😳 😳 Like I said how I wish you all understood Norwegian πŸ˜‰
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

LM a good chapter... I always felt why u hvnt dealt with Ranveer's wounds n pain and only Ishani's have been addressed... I understand seeing someone getting shot in front of you will always be a nightmare and that too when it is someone as close as your husband or lover... But , what abt the guy whos shot? If he dies, then fine, theres no one to tell how he felt but if he does survive like Ranveer, then obviously his pain n shock would b greater wouldn't it? That too when he thinks that it is because of his lover / wife and her misdeeds. Wouldn't it be tragic? How wud he come to terms with it etc etc...
Good you showed Ishani having an understanding of Ranveer's pain in your FF. I doubt whether this will ever happen in the serial though!

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️

Yes, I was hoping that someone would ask me this and I'm glad that you did. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Now I have a small theory on this and I hope that you bear with me for a few minutes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

From what I've been able to understand from the show, the part where Ranveer was shot actually had far less impact over that it should have had. In those few moments before she was shot, he was a heartbroken man, who had lost his will to live and had practically challenged the Almighty to claim his life. He saw his getting shot as a sign of Ishaani's infidelity and his escape from the brutal world.

You ask me why I focused over Ishaani's wounds more. Because within Ishaani's wounds were the solutions to his own ones. Ranveer always saw the KC for the fact that Ishaani had chosen to believe Chirag over him and it was once Ishaani re-entered his life did they clarify matters on that night. While Ranveer decided to give their story another chance, he'd buried along with it the association that the night gave him.

However, that unlocked a new panel of thoughts. Now that he had disassociated the events of the night from Chirag, it brought out a new equation, the part to where he actually saw death and the pain of being shot. I first touched upon the point in Chapters 14 and 15, where he helps Ishaani overcome her own fear of the night's incidents to her. But in the same process, he ends up unlocking his own fears about the same.

Several chapters following it have a hint here and there to the fact that Ranveer is not letting out everything about how he feels and I've occasionally added a hint here and there that didn't stand out in the chapter but figuratively meant about his fears for the same night. The game changer came when Ranveer met with a nearly-fatal accident and that unlocked his wounds about the first time he died and was then revived.

This is why Ranveer's breakdown had to come at a much later stage because the undoing of it was a gradual process, unlike Ishaani, who was already in a messed-up condition, both mentally and emotionally before Ranveer gave their relationship another shot. I've mentioned about Ranveer's aloof nature in those three years of separation from Ishaani and about the time when Martin was the sole bearer of all his secrets, after which Ranveer managed to collect himself and force himself to became a man who was cold and indifferent on the inside, even though the world knew him to be kind and generous with a strictly professional front.

Ishaani's return into his life helped him become the Ranveer he once was and he in turn helped Ishaani become the woman she once was, and healed her wounds completely. Its why curing Ishaani's wounds first mattered more, because the newly-healed Ishaani helped heal Ranveer in more than one way.

Sorry for boring you out on my theory. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And yes, Ishaani has certainly got a thorough understanding of Ranveer's pain in this FF. Tbh, I've given up on the show's IshVeer.
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

LM I am writing a chapter of Always and Forever now and I am biting me nails cause I think this is the toughest chapter to write so far πŸ˜• Can I borrow your writing skills for one day , gosh my life would have been so easier if you all could speak Norwegian πŸ˜†

Well when you read it , do please let me know your thoughts about it 😳 😳

You did an awesome job with it dear , I had tears in my eyes while reading it 😭 😭

Hahaa I am glad that you think that 😳 😳 Like I said how I wish you all understood Norwegian πŸ˜‰

You don't need to borrow my skills for it, because you have all the same set of skills with you as well. 😳😳 In fact, you should compliment yourself on being sucha quick learner and adapting to the English language this quick. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Not everyone can do it the way you did. β­οΈπŸ‘

I'll certainly tell you once I read it. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And I'm still waiting for the two-page short story review. 🀣🀣

Ps. You have got to open the full suspense of what happened eight years ago! The suspnse is getting to me now! 😭😭😭
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

You don't need to borrow my skills for it, because you have all the same set of skills with you as well.😳😳In fact, you should compliment yourself on being sucha quick learner and adapting to the English language this quick.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒNot everyone can do it the way you did.β­οΈπŸ‘

I'll certainly tell you once I read it.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›And I'm still waiting for the two-page short story review.🀣🀣

Ps. You have got to open the full suspense of what happened eight years ago! The suspnse is getting to me now!😭😭😭

Aww dear , your belief in me has always been my biggest support πŸ€— You know I used to hate writing English before I became a member in this forum πŸ˜‰ I love to speak and read English , but writing it has always been something I was not comfortable in πŸ˜‰ But now I am used to it πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much , the best thing is to hear that you are improving 😳 😳

Hahaa , I will In sha Allah write it soon and then I will translate it in English so you can understand it 😳 😳

Yepp , working towards that dear right now I am writing Ranveer and Kailash Face off , gosh I don't know how I will be able to be done with this chapter πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Can I send it to you on pm before I update it , will need you help ?