Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😆

Originally posted by: matsh

LM..
I first thought u were also doing April fool by just updating the title !;-);-)

U almost scared me with the whole seizure thing.. I thought he has developed some fatal thing in those 3 years.. !!

Btw. I was hoping that he would hv a kind butler in his mansion and my wish came true! Cant believe how telepathic that was !!
And the end..!! simply superb !!

😆😆😆 I did not think only about the April Fool angle. 😆😆😆 Aaj mood mein thi toh update ho gaya aaj mera. 😉😉

Don't worry yaar, I won't do anything to Ranveer. 😳😳 I had this particular scene in my mind ever since I started with this story. Sorry for the panic. 😛😛

And were you thinking about the butler too? ⭐️ That was indeed telepathic. 🤗

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG THIS WAS PERFECT :) LM , I just loved this chapter , it was perfect from start to the end, I really loved the end. I got worried about Ranveer, but just like Ishani I was relieved that it was not a seriouse desease . Sorry for late reply, had som network issues :(

Really wanna give you a big hug for this chapter 😊 Can't wait to the next chapter, please update soon ⭐️ 😃 ⭐️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

OMG OMG THIS WAS PERFECT :) LM , I just loved this chapter , it was perfect from start to the end, I really loved the end. I got worried about Ranveer, but just like Ishani I was relieved that it was not a seriouse desease . Sorry for late reply, had som network issues :(

Really wanna give you a big hug for this chapter 😊 Can't wait to the next chapter, please update soon ⭐️ 😃 ⭐️

Thank you so much dear! 🤗 🤗 I'll try my best to update this soon. ❤️
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You could knock me down with a feather!
French butler knows! Oh, Ishani. His love for you is insurmountable.

Wonderfully vivid writing, as always.
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

You could knock me down with a feather!

French butler knows! Oh, Ishani. His love for you is insurmountable.

Wonderfully vivid writing, as always.

Thank you so much dear! 🤗🤗 The French butler is certainly going to be pretty interesting for me myself also to figure out. 😆😆
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LadyM,

I must tell you that you are a godsend.. I was so frustrated with the last 2 epis that I read all your chapters in the night, one after another.. and then I felt much better !! I feel I can connect to your Ranveer and Ishani much better than the other two impersonators currently masquerading in our serial..

So thank you once again !! 🤗
LadyMeringue thumbnail

LadyM,

I must tell you that you are a godsend.. I was so frustrated with the last 2 epis that I read all your chapters in the night, one after another.. and then I felt much better !! I feel I can connect to your Ranveer and Ishani much better than the other two impersonators currently masquerading in our serial..

So thank you once again !! 🤗

Matsh, 🤗🤗
These episodes frustrate me so much that now I put double energy in writing Neapolitan City. As I'd mentioned some time back, the IshVeer of my stories and the ones we have to put up with have long since separated. And I'm happy that my story does manage to relieve y'all of the frustration this show has been causing us these days. 😛
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

These episodes frustrate me so much that now I put double energy in writing Neapolitan City. As I'd mentioned some time back, the IshVeer of my stories and the ones we have to put up with have long since separated. And I'm happy that my story does manage to relieve y'all of the frustration this show has been causing us these days. 😛

Chalo, ees bakwas episodes se kuch to achcha ho raha hai !! 😆😆

Eagerly waiting for the next one. Will he remember who saved him in the night ? and why does he have a trained medical professional nurse, is he suffering from it frequently.. 😕😕
You make me as anxious as Ishani with your subtle hints.. Poor girl, she must have almost died when Martin called her "Madame Waghela" after all that scene..

Anything you do, please don't make her leave the town.. !! 😃
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to the next chapter 😊 , is it okey if I ask which day you will update next chapter?
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Chalo, ees bakwas episodes se kuch to achcha ho raha hai !! 😆😆

Eagerly waiting for the next one. Will he remember who saved him in the night ? and why does he have a trained medical professional nurse, is he suffering from it frequently.. 😕😕
You make me as anxious as Ishani with your subtle hints.. Poor girl, she must have almost died when Martin called her "Madame Waghela" after all that scene..

Anything you do, please don't make her leave the town.. !! 😃

So many questions. 😆😉 The only one I'll answer is the second one. It's just a co-incidence that Martin's wife is a doctor and is residing in the same roof, courtesy of Ranveer. 😛😛 The other two questions will be answered in the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️

That shock is going to take quite some time for Ishaani to weat off. 😆😆

Amd don't worry, Ishaani isn't going anywhere and neither is Ranveer. 😉😉