Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: matsh

Same here Petrichorlove !

LadyM, you have too many people dangling from the cliffs you have created !! You have to save them all as early as possible ! 😛😛😛

I'll try my best to save you all ASAP. 😆😆
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh my goodness !! ⭐️⭐️ Do i need to say to say anything.??...⭐️...It was amazing...Day by day my fondness for ur writing is increasing & i find each update is better than the previous one...& having read all ur stuffs , now i too want to wrte..i wish i could write like u...😳.⭐️😳⭐️ ...

Just loved the bonding between Martha & Ishani...So Martha also has a story...& i wanna ask, will we get to know Martha's past too ?? & coming to IshVeer...& as everyone , i too felt bad that story got finished so soon & u just left us hanging at the last moment...😆 But sometimes the cliffhangers make the story even more interesting like a thriller..😉😆😆 ha ha...& i will try to tolerate the cliffhangers if & only if u update the next chapter fairly soon after...😉😉 ... Love u 🤗.🤗..& i hav a request ,plz lend ur brain to the #MATSH Cvs...they are in the dire need of it...😆😆 Yaar the #MATSH episodes are getting boring day by day...have lost that interest to see the epis...& i really want the CVs to come to this forum & find out how amazing stuffs are written...Way better than their crap episodes...

Anyways ...& so desperate to read the next update dear...update it as soon as possible...wanna know their reactions...
Edited by _priyaa_ - 9 years ago
Ammuluzari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh dear LadyM u r awsome writer wow wht a discription yaar superb
wen i'm reading i feel like all going on in front of my eyes
cant wait till tuesday or thursday plz update the next chapter soon
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is really nice LM!!! Loved it!!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

Ohh my goodness !! ⭐️⭐️ Do i need to say to say anything.??...⭐️...It was amazing...Day by day my fondness for ur writing is increasing & i find each update is better than the previous one...& having read all ur stuffs , now i too want to wrte..i wish i could write like u...😳.⭐️😳⭐️ ...

Just loved the bonding between Martha & Ishani...So Martha also has a story...& i wanna ask, will we get to know Martha's past too ?? & coming to IshVeer...& as everyone , i too felt bad that story got finished so soon & u just left us hanging at the last moment...😆 But sometimes the cliffhangers make the story even more interesting like a thriller..😉😆😆 ha ha...& i will try to tolerate the cliffhangers if & only if u update the next chapter fairly soon after...😉😉 ... Love u 🤗.🤗..& i hav a request ,plz lend ur brain to the #MATSH Cvs...they are in the dire need of it...😆😆 Yaar the #MATSH episodes are getting boring day by day...have lost that interest to see the epis...& i really want the CVs to come to this forum & find out how amazing stuffs are written...Way better than their crap episodes...

Anyways ...& so desperate to read the next update dear...update it as soon as possible...wanna know their reactions...

Thank you so much Priya and love you too! 🤗🤗🤗 I'm so elated that you are enjoying this so much and I've inspired you to write. StarStar There could not have been a bigger compliment for me than this. ❤️❤️
I've tried to make Martha a crux character in this story, where everything that happens is either because of her or in connection to her and I'm glad that you all are liking her so much. 😃😃 Regarding Martha's past, I'm not sure whether I may go into too much detail about it, but it's still not decided as of now. 😆 The CVs are feeding us with hospital food type ka episodes these days with no namak, chini, tel and masala at all, just bland episodes without any sign of IshVeer for the next 20-30 episodes. OuchOuch
I'll try to update as soon as I can dear, though their reactions may be a bit of a disappointment or surprise to you all. (Oops, spoiler aleart! 😛😉) But, I promise not to let you all down at all. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ammuluzari

oh dear LadyM u r awsome writer wow wht a discription yaar superb

wen i'm reading i feel like all going on in front of my eyes
cant wait till tuesday or thursday plz update the next chapter soon

Thank you so much dear! 🤗🤗 And I'll try to update as soon as I can. 😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

This is really nice LM!!! Loved it!!!

Thank you so much WD! 🤗🤗
matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

I'll try to update as soon as I can dear, though their reactions may be a bit of a disappointment or surprise to you all. (Oops, spoiler aleart! 😛😉) But, I promise not to let you all down at all. 😳😳

LadyMeringue, dont worry, we are quite seasoned with bearing spoilers of all types !! 😆😆😆😆

And whatever twist you come up with, I am sure it will be 200% better than what our CVs have been dishing to us !!! 😃😃😃😃

So bring it on !! 👍🏼

LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

LadyMeringue, dont worry, we are quite seasoned with bearing spoilers of all types !! 😆😆😆😆

And whatever twist you come up with, I am sure it will be 200% better than what our CVs have been dishing to us !!! 😃😃😃😃

So bring it on !! 👍🏼

The spoiler experiences have been that of a lifetime. 😆😆 And I just hope that the next chapter turns out to be alright. I'm actually getting afraid now. 😆😆
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

</div>

<div>Thank you so much WD! 🤗🤗

welcome dear!!! I was soo tired last night that I just could not write anything more than this ..

I just loved ur chapter and the way their character is being portrayed. their pain but still their will to carry on .. those are the qualities we have always wanted to see in both of them . well CVS messed it up but people here have done justice to their struggle far more better. I just love libraries too LM so whole env feels so nice and calming for me .. Marthas character is really nice .. ishveers life lacks such character that is why they are astray.. lol

thank u for such great stories that keeps the essence of ishveer alive in us and a biggg huggg!!!!
Edited by wind_dancer - 9 years ago