Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MM123456

You write absolutely fantastic , I get goosebumps by your work 😊 I am so glad that Ishveer will meet 😳 Hope to read romantic scenes between these two 😳

Please update soon πŸ˜ƒ I've read everthing you have written about Ishveer so far , and I love all the stories 😳 You keep suprising me with your writing skill ⭐️ πŸ‘

Soory for my english, I do not speak english daily . Especially I struggle with writing english, so please correct me if I am wrong 😊

Thank you so much! 😳😳 This is really a big compliment for me and I really feel happy that you all enjoy what I write. ⭐️

And don't worry, your English is alright. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lady Meringue,

You are a great writer. Your control over the language and your choice of words attract the readers to your work. Atleast it did me. πŸ˜†

This FF is really pleasing to read as it is based on the current track and hundred times more sensible. Though the suspense was not so much in the start, I loved the way you enhanced it.

Now Mr. Vaghela and Ms. Parekh have finally been made aware of the presence of each other. I look to read further.

Good job. :)

Can you PM me the next time you update?

Cheers.

LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhapsody.

Lady Meringue,

You are a great writer. Your control over the language and your choice of words attract the readers to your work. Atleast it did me. πŸ˜†

This FF is really pleasing to read as it is based on the current track and hundred times more sensible. Though the suspense was not so much in the start, I loved the way you enhanced it.

Now Mr. Vaghela and Ms. Parekh have finally been made aware of the presence of each other. I look to read further.

Good job. :)

Can you PM me the next time you update?

Cheers.

Thank you so much dear. 😳😳 And you are pretty succinct about the point you made. πŸ˜† This FF was indeed a very bland start, but I've started spicing it up a bit here and there now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'll definitely leave you a PM after the next update. ⭐️
Toodles! XD
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Thank you so much dear. 😳😳 And you are pretty succinct about the point you made. πŸ˜† This FF was indeed a very bland start, but I've started spicing it up a bit here and there now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'll definitely leave you a PM after the next update. ⭐️
Toodles! XD

You are very much welcome. 😳
Now, I was, wasn't I? πŸ˜† I know you will spice it up in the coming updates and I am excited to read it.
Thanks.
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhapsody.

You are very much welcome. 😳
Now, I was, wasn't I? πŸ˜† I know you will spice it up in the coming updates and I am excited to read it.
Thanks.

I hope it meets up to your expectations. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please don't leave every chapter with a cliffhanger! My poor heart can only take so much.
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

Please don't leave every chapter with a cliffhanger! My poor heart can only take so much.

Sorry. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll try to leave it on endurable notes from the next update. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LadyM - I saw your PM but had kept this pending to read only when I had proper time !! And it was worth every minute of reading.. !

Thank you, thank you for a wonderful read, it is such a beautiful one as always..

Btw,I love the way you described the library, I am sure you are a library-lover ! And from one library lover to another, it is the best place to spend your life !! πŸ€—

Loved the way you have built up the relationship between Martha and Ishani in few paras, just puurrrfect.. ⭐️

Only complaint I have is how could you just leave us hanging at the last moment !! I want to know right now what is happening in their heads and hearts after seeing each other !! Now, Now, Now !!
😳😳😳😳

Please do post the next one soon !

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

Same here Petrichorlove !

LadyM, you have too many people dangling from the cliffs you have created !! You have to save them all as early as possible ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by matsh - 9 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

LadyM - I saw your PM but had kept this pending to read only when I had proper time !! And it was worth every minute of reading.. !

Thank you, thank you for a wonderful read, it is such a beautiful one as always..

Btw,I love the way you described the library, I am sure you are a library-lover ! And from one library lover to another, it is the best place to spend your life !! πŸ€—

Loved the way you have built up the relationship between Martha and Ishani in few paras, just puurrrfect.. ⭐️

Only complaint I have is how could you just leave us hanging at the last moment !! I want to know right now what is happening in their heads and hearts after seeing each other !! Now, Now, Now !!
😳

Please do post the next one soon !

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— And yeah, I an quite a library-lover, that's why this library has taken my fancy with this being part of my imagination on an authentic library and pary being based in some of the libraries that I've been to. πŸ˜†β­οΈ

Regarding Ishaani and Martha, I always wanted someone who could read Ishaani like a book, but with an outsider's view at the same time. I'm glad that Martha has beem quite a hit here. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I know cliffhangers suck, but I promise I won't leave the story on such dangerous cliffhangers from now on. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›And I'll be updating this either by Tuesday or Thursday to the latest. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LadyMeringue - 9 years ago