Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

Apart from u LM there's a new member named MM I'm liking her post too so kindly update urs post too and pm me if possible...

Thank u...

I will :) 😊
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

I will 😊 Dear , I have updatet chapter 7 😊 Hope you like it , will pm you next time when I update 😃 😳

Word Count: 0

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

Apart from u LM there's a new member named MM I'm liking her post too so kindly update urs post too and pm me if possible...

Thank u...

MM is a really good writer and has excellent vision and imagination. 👏👏
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

I had decided not to come to this forum for quite a some time...but could not resist myself from coming here to thank u when i saw the email-notification about the update from fanfiction.net...& i read all the updated chapters...After having such a hectic day with loads of assignments , this piece really gave me a very comforting feeling.., feeling so refreshed now...😃.& i wanna thank u for this from the bottom of my love.⭐️😳😳...I don't know dear but my eyes filled up while reading the chapters , especially chapter 7 & 8.😭..& i have no words to express how satisfied i am after reading this.😃..this is exactly what i wanted to see in #MATSH...& just loved the bonding between Ranveer-Martin , Ishani-Martha & not to forget Ishani-Martin...& the way u penned down Ranveer & Ishani's emotions...just brilliant..⭐️.& seriously dear this piece is far far better than our original track of the serial..⭐️..just loved everything about this stuff & it's decency...

& just loved the realistic nature of this story...(i always love realistic stuffs..) the scene where Ranveer told martin to carry Ishani to her room , becoz he knows he is so weak to do it...otherwise i guess the CVs would have shown Ranveer carrying Ishani in his arms to her room despite his measurable conditions !😆😆😆 ! only to show that love made him shakti-man in minutes...😆😆😆 if they would have picturised this...

& lastly...I'm proud of u dear.👏⭐️...& i'm so sorry for the late reply.😲..& i won't b able to come to this forum or reply u for some days , may be 2 months..can't handle so much extra stress due to all the spoilers & head-ache news...😲😲..(exam problem , u know 😳) ..but keep updating on fan-fiction too ...will read it there...😳...

Dear...i guess u r done with ur 12th exams...right..?? so i guess now u can have more time to write...so keep updating this story...& plz yaar don't finish it even after Ishveer reunion...wanna read it forever...😉😆😆😆...& just a request...plz continue it's decency ...i hope u understand what i'm trying to say...this is a wonderful stuff for all the age groups will be in future too..i hope..so...😆😆 i hope i have not crossed my limits.& never mind...😉😳 Love u..hugs...🤗🤗🤗

I really missed you so much Priya! 🤗🤗🤗 I have been missing you all these days and finally you are back. 😃😃 I'm so happy that you could remove some time from your schedule to leave a review on this. StarStar As long as you are loving everything and can connect to the scenarios and characters and the way I've been sketching them, I think I've achieved my goal in connecting to y'all in this story. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And yeah, the CVs would have definitely turned Ranveer into Rajnikanth with that scene. 😆😆😆
And as I've been saying since so much time, all of you are very generous with the praises and encouragement. This has now become my driving force to constantly improve my writing day by day just so that I don't let y'all down. EmbarrassedStar😃
And yeah, now that my exams are done, my updates will be pretty frequent. 😆😆 And don't worry dear, this story will remain decent right from the start to the finish. You have my word for it. (that is only if a kiss is allowed when the time is right? 😕)
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Thank you so much! 🤗
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

I really missed you so much Priya! 🤗🤗🤗 I have been missing you all these days and finally you are back. 😃😃 I'm so happy that you could remove some time from your schedule to leave a review on this. ⭐️⭐️ As long as you are loving everything and can connect to the scenarios and characters and the way I've been sketching them, I think I've achieved my goal in connecting to y'all in this story. 😳😳 And yeah, the CVs would have definitely turned Ranveer into Rajnikanth with that scene. 😆😆😆
And as I've been saying since so much time, all of you are very generous with the praises and encouragement. This has now become my driving force to constantly improve my writing day by day just so that I don't let y'all down. 😳⭐️😃
And yeah, now that my exams are done, my updates will be pretty frequent. 😆😆 And don't worry dear, this story will remain decent right from the start to the finish. You have my word for it. (that is only if a kiss is allowed when the time is right? 😕)

ha ha...sure... that much is fine...😆😆 & i love u so much...🤗🤗🤗 gn8...
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LM it is just beautiful!! And after todays frustrating epi i read it again and felt good!! Hai atleast i can hang on to their memories here.. Love u dear for this!!
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

MM is a really good writer and has excellent vision and imagination.👏👏

LM thank you so much 😳 I really don't have words for your kindness 😊
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

LM it is just beautiful!! And after todays frustrating epi i read it again and felt good!! Hai atleast i can hang on to their memories here.. Love u dear for this!!

Afrer every episode I watch, I think that it cannot get more dumb now and the CVs prove me wrong every single episode.

I'm really happy that atleast I can give you all some solace and peace with what I write. 😳 And love you too dear! 🤗❤️
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing.

Like always. 😛

Martha and Martin, now this is some M&M magic here. 😆
The one thing which brought me towards IshVeer was Ranveer's undying pure love for Ishaani which he nurtured from his childhood. And I loved the way you showed it in this update. The way you tried to fix the thing in Ishaani's head. She needs to get the fact that she is his happiness. :3

Great writing LM. Seriously.

Cheers.