Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LM I LOVE YOU !

This chapter was incredible 😃 I loved Ishani and Martha's conversation , damn was that women right 😉 Reading about what Ishani went through after getting releazed from jail made me cry 😭 😭

Thank yo sooo much for this chapter , please update soon 😳 Can't wait ⭐️ ⭐️
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, so speedy update ! Thank you !!

Now how do I find new words to tell you that I loved it 😉

Martha and Ishani are so connected with each other.. pichhale janam ka rishta, if I have to get filmy..

Nice of you to show that Martha knew about Ranveeer's mental state too.. that woman really has a big heart that everyone can confider in her..

Now, when is that dreaded and eagerly awaited "final conversation" coming ? 🤗

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update dear.
Can't wait for their confrontation.
I'm loving the supporting characters u introduced in this story more.
Please update soon.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

LM I LOVE YOU !

This chapter was incredible 😃 I loved Ishani and Martha's conversation , damn was that women right 😉 Reading about what Ishani went through after getting releazed from jail made me cry 😭 😭

Thank yo sooo much for this chapter , please update soon 😳 Can't wait ⭐️ ⭐️

This chapter is really special to me because I wrote this chapter in a span of 25 minutes while listening to 9 romantic sad songs back to back. 😆⭐️😳 This was more of implusive writing and I'm glad it worked out well. 😃

Thank you so much dear! 🤗
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow I'm telling u maaan plzzz plzzz sent this kind of stuff to those bunch of craps who r hiding themselves and telling that they r story writers...they shud take tuitions from u to be honest it is not that I'm overreacting its truely from bottom of my heart u r really an amazing writer and wid this writings of urs u r making me crazy of when u will update the next part of ur chapter i always think that all ur chapters cudnot come in one go but they always say na ki sabra ka fal meetha hota hai so I will be waiting plzzz update next part asap as it will be there confontration at least here we can get it now pata nahi sachiwale mein kab hogs do plzzz do it and pm me again and sorry for this long post...
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Wow, so speedy update ! Thank you !!

Now how do I find new words to tell you that I loved it 😉

Martha and Ishani are so connected with each other.. pichhale janam ka rishta, if I have to get filmy..

Nice of you to show that Martha knew about Ranveeer's mental state too.. that woman really has a big heart that everyone can confider in her..

Now, when is that dreaded and eagerly awaited "final conversation" coming ? 🤗

Thank you so much dear! 🤗🤗

Martha is really a dear now, isn't she? 😃😳 She and Martin are the two people who were required in IshVeer's life and I'm glad to have sketched them in. ⭐️⭐️

The conversation will be next chapter. 😉😉
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Great update dear.
Can't wait for their confrontation.
I'm loving the supporting characters u introduced in this story more.
Please update soon.

Thank you so much dear! 🤗 I'm glad that you are liking this. 😳😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

Wow I'm telling u maaan plzzz plzzz sent this kind of stuff to those bunch of craps who r hiding themselves and telling that they r story writers...they shud take tuitions from u to be honest it is not that I'm overreacting its truely from bottom of my heart u r really an amazing writer and wid this writings of urs u r making me crazy of when u will update the next part of ur chapter i always think that all ur chapters cudnot come in one go but they always say na ki sabra ka fal meetha hota hai so I will be waiting plzzz update next part asap as it will be there confontration at least here we can get it now pata nahi sachiwale mein kab hogs do plzzz do it and pm me again and sorry for this long post...

Thank you so much! 🤗 This really made my day today. 😳😳
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apart from u LM there's a new member named MM I'm liking her post too so kindly update urs post too and pm me if possible...
Thank u...
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had decided not to come to this forum for quite a some time...but could not resist myself from coming here to thank u when i saw the email-notification about the update from fanfiction.net...& i read all the updated chapters...After having such a hectic day with loads of assignments , this piece really gave me a very comforting feeling.., feeling so refreshed now...😃.& i wanna thank u for this from the bottom of my love.⭐️😳😳...I don't know dear but my eyes filled up while reading the chapters , especially chapter 7 & 8.😭..& i have no words to express how satisfied i am after reading this.😃..this is exactly what i wanted to see in #MATSH...& just loved the bonding between Ranveer-Martin , Ishani-Martha & not to forget Ishani-Martin...& the way u penned down Ranveer & Ishani's emotions...just brilliant..⭐️.& seriously dear this piece is far far better than our original track of the serial..⭐️..just loved everything about this stuff & it's decency...

& just loved the realistic nature of this story...(i always love realistic stuffs..) the scene where Ranveer told martin to carry Ishani to her room , becoz he knows he is so weak to do it...otherwise i guess the CVs would have shown Ranveer carrying Ishani in his arms to her room despite his measurable conditions !😆😆😆 ! only to show that love made him shakti-man in minutes...😆😆😆 if they would have picturised this...

& lastly...I'm proud of u dear.👏⭐️...& i'm so sorry for the late reply.😲..& i won't b able to come to this forum or reply u for some days , may be 2 months..can't handle so much extra stress due to all the spoilers & head-ache news...😲😲..(exam problem , u know 😳) ..but keep updating on fan-fiction too ...will read it there...😳...

Dear...i guess u r done with ur 12th exams...right..?? so i guess now u can have more time to write...so keep updating this story...& plz yaar don't finish it even after Ishveer reunion...wanna read it forever...😉😆😆😆...& just a request...plz continue it's decency ...i hope u understand what i'm trying to say...this is a wonderful stuff for all the age groups will be in future too..i hope..so...😆😆 i hope i have not crossed my limits.& never mind...😉😳 Love u..hugs...🤗🤗🤗