Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Katniss07

oh LM dear ! this chapter was just ...so touchy oh god , you write so well ,now i can admit freely that LM i'm your die-hard fan now πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ this was one of your best chapters dear πŸ‘

You express each & every scene so beautifully that i can feel every word of yours 😳
The father-daughter bond was very well described , i loved it πŸ€— you'r fantastic β­οΈπŸ˜‰
the words entered right from my eyes and trapped in my heart ❀️ forever 😳
i wish this was shown in the serial too , you justified nitin's character as well as made ranveer fulfill the last wish of his motabapuji which the cvs almost forgot just 'cause of their trp hunger
leave, i don't wanna spoil the essence of your ff by mentioning this πŸ˜†
it was a really intensely touching chapter LM and making the readers feel and imagine your writing word by word is a sign of a great writer πŸ˜‰ great job dear πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much, sweetheart! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really elated that you loved the update. StarStar And seriously, you are all making me blush now. ☺️☺️
If I am to reveal a secret to you without looking weird or strange, this conversation has been in my mind ever since Chapter 30, where I first mentioned about Nitin. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I usually plan out most of the events to take places loads of chapters back so that I can give the story a definite direction. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
The father and daughter bond was the other thing I was targeting. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› As I've mentioned in a chapter or two, in the one month before Ishaani left to Greece, she and Nitin had gotten immensely close and she did regard his as her father-figure and did have a connection with him. ❀️❀️ This chapter was all about exploring that aspect of their relationship and I'm happy that it came out well enough.
The lesser spoken about the CVs, the better, because they only make me regret the current state of the show. OuchOuch That whole track was scrapped off, so was all the meaningful content that could have turned out so beautiful. 😑😑 But never mind, what's done is done. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Thank you so much once again for your praises, and I just hope that I can stand up to them and improve myself more and more. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erasa

Thank you lm

for this beautyfull chapter .
really an hurt touching conversation of father and daughter .
you made my eyes wait yaar .anyways this was happy tears .thank you once agin
sorry 😭😭😭for the late reply

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked the chapter. ⭐️⭐️
Every time you all tell me that an update made you cry, I really feel awful because I don't like people crying on my account. Par I'm really glad that you found the chapter good enough. 😳😳 And don't apologize, dear, it's alright. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

</div>.
<div>

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so, so happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️

See, we have a very strong telepathy. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰So naturally, my chapters have to work as an antidote for your moods. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And I'm so glad that this chapter turned out alright. I was hoping that my exam madness wouldn't make this chapter look insane. 😳😳But if I am to be entirely honest, this chapter was just as calming for me to write. It took me just two hours to have it fully ready. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yes, somewhere deep down, Ishaani has always been ready for this. She just needed the right opportunity to be presented in front of her. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAnd yes, that was the part that I loved the most as well to write. 😳😳It has a strange deja vu element for Nitin as his own past repeated itself in the form of his daughter. Their reasons were way different, yet the outcome was nearly the same.

Yaar, Ranveer is so adorable that he can make anyone cry. 😭😭

Sweetie, you are making me blush now. ☺️☺️The show is something that I've long forgotten to take inspiration from because it does nothing but demotivate me and my love for IshVeer. 🀬🀬But I've learnt to live with it. Can't love it, can't hate it. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

And don't thank me, dear. I should be the one thanking all of you for such wonderful comments and praises. And yes, messes are to be solved and one particular one may crop up, given that one they return back to Vari, the final phase of this story begins. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Even I miss Martin, Claud and Martha so much. 😭😭😭But I'll try to update the next one as soon as I can. ❀️❀️

Wel wht do u mean by final phase of dis story 😭 😭 πŸ˜•
Dis is d nly story or track of ishveer I never want shud end 😳
Hope u r gtng my pnt πŸ˜‰
Nd regarding praising u wel u deserve tht swty coz given d insane character of d shows ur story is d nly place whr people r normally sane nd behave lyk normal human being 😲
Lots of love 😳
Nd ya I miss Timothy as well πŸ˜‰
Nd a bit naughty nd romancing ishveer πŸ˜‰
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Wel wht do u mean by final phase of dis story 😭 😭 πŸ˜•
Dis is d nly story or track of ishveer I never want shud end 😳
Hope u r gtng my pnt πŸ˜‰
Nd regarding praising u wel u deserve tht swty coz given d insane character of d shows ur story is d nly place whr people r normally sane nd behave lyk normal human being 😲
Lots of love 😳
Nd ya I miss Timothy as well πŸ˜‰
Nd a bit naughty nd romancing ishveer πŸ˜‰

Even I don't want it to end, but well, we are approaching towards the climax. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But don't worry, that's still almost 10 chapters away. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I miss Timmy and our romancing IshVeer too. Sometimes, I'm so tempted to write something romantic and then I have to remind myself that she is pregnant. 🀣🀣

Given that I'm in a confession mood today, I think I'll say it as much. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

When I started with NC, this was only meant to be a 7-8 chapter story, with barely three or four events. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I usually share all my new projects with my friend and I told him about this as well. At that point of time, he told me that why must I write only 7 or 8 chapters? Instead, I should attempt to write 50.

I laughed at him and we kept bickering for the next few days, I constantly telling him that even if I extended it, the maximum I could do was 15-20 chapters. He kept telling me that I could push it to 50 chapters and I kept refusing until one fine day, I was annoyed and I told him that should I reach Chapter 50 (it was an impossible feat for me because back then, I could never write an FF with more than 10 chapters), I would dedicate NC to him.

He kept encouraging me and I kept writing and somehow, as I developed the plot and progressed, it didn't seem so impossible. So when I did touch Chapter 50, I had to dedicate it to him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Because he was the one who encouraged me from the beginning and told me to pen it down and kept telling me that I could pull it off. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And all the chapters above 50 is an additional candy cane for him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But seriously, I have never been in love with anything that I've written so far as much as I am in love with this and you all as well. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love you loads. ❀️
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O dear u crushed my heart 😭
Wel evn romance can go on in pregnancy as well its fine in d strtng πŸ˜‰
Hats of to ur tht frnd nd a heartfelt gratitude to him frm my side fr givng us such a beautiful ff nd uncovrng ur hidden talent πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Dear evn I nevr xpctd tht I cn b do addictd to ny ff so mch tht I keep Waitng fr ur update desperately πŸ˜†
BT dear nw u hv put me in dilemma coz nw wid evry update ll b reaching climax nd away fr dis ff 😭 πŸ˜•
I CNT tell u hw mch m addictd to dis ff nd ur writing 😊
U r such a talntd writer I must say tht u cn give many leading writers a run fr dere money πŸ˜†
BT lyk evry story it also hv to end BT its jst tht dere alwys a new story Waitng to uncover after one story ends hope u gt my point πŸ˜›
Nd dear so happiness dis ff hs givn me tht I CNT tell u
Nw sry fr pakaofyng too much jst went wid flow nd gt senti 😭
Once again m thankful to u nd to ur frnd also πŸ˜›
Loads of love nd success to u swtyswty πŸ‘
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

</div>.
<div>

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️My exams went alright. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAnd I had to post the chapter because I had kept you all waiting for four days; besides, these two papers were my last ones so I was pretty much free. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And you haven't replied late, you were the first one. 🀣🀣Babysitting? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

MM, this chapter is just as much of a dream chapter for me as much as it is for you. 😳😳This was one confrontation that I was so hoping to see in the show as well, but given the way things are going, I have completely given up on hoping for something good and positive. But I am really happy that you liked Nitin over her and could understand and sympathize with him. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yes, that part was particularly one that I've been meaning to focus on. The precise and perhaps the only concrete reason why Ishaani would truly forgive him. It's only because she has been in his shoes and knows how it feels,that she could get herself to truly ever forgive him. 😭😭

Hayeee... I hope those children didn't give you a hard time though. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I'm glad this chapter could get you past the babysitting experience. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And coming to Ranveer, well, what can I say? Every time I write about him, I only tend to fall more and more in love with him. ☺️☺️And we are all searching for a guy like Ranveer. ❀️❀️

MM, you are so sweet! πŸ€—πŸ€—Double jhappi to you from me. πŸ€—πŸ€—And your reviews are anything but lame. 😎😎

Oh Thank God your exam went well, In sha Allah the result will also be really good πŸ€— πŸ€— You are too sweet , you know we would wait longer because your studies and health are way more important to us πŸ˜‰

Accha , first one πŸ˜† I did not notice that πŸ˜› Yes , babysitting πŸ˜‰ You are shocked that how could someone trust their children with me ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No the children were adorable , and it was fun you know with who -eats the most waffles competition, dance competition , drawing competition and while I was reading this we were watching Disney channel πŸ˜›

Hayee talking about Ranveer is making me blush 😳 😳

Dobble hugs from me πŸ€— πŸ€—
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

O dear u crushed my heart 😭
Wel evn romance can go on in pregnancy as well its fine in d strtng πŸ˜‰
Hats of to ur tht frnd nd a heartfelt gratitude to him frm my side fr givng us such a beautiful ff nd uncovrng ur hidden talent πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Dear evn I nevr xpctd tht I cn b do addictd to ny ff so mch tht I keep Waitng fr ur update desperately πŸ˜†
BT dear nw u hv put me in dilemma coz nw wid evry update ll b reaching climax nd away fr dis ff 😭 πŸ˜•
I CNT tell u hw mch m addictd to dis ff nd ur writing 😊
U r such a talntd writer I must say tht u cn give many leading writers a run fr dere money πŸ˜†
BT lyk evry story it also hv to end BT its jst tht dere alwys a new story Waitng to uncover after one story ends hope u gt my point πŸ˜›
Nd dear so happiness dis ff hs givn me tht I CNT tell u
Nw sry fr pakaofyng too much jst went wid flow nd gt senti 😭
Once again m thankful to u nd to ur frnd also πŸ˜›
Loads of love nd success to u swtyswty πŸ‘

Don't think about it like that, or else you won't be able to enjoy it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I pretty much got your point. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And it's nothing short of a compliment for me that this FF got you addicted. 😳😳
And yes, my friend had always encouraged me to write and constantly improve. He is the perfect critic. TongueTongue And you are indeed too sweet. ☺️☺️ And no sweetie, you did not pakaao me at all. ⭐️⭐️
Love you loads as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
LM , please don't end the story I am begging you

I am having tears in my eyes now 😭 😭 What will I do without this story , I mean school will start soon and I was going to chupke chupke read u updates in class and gosh this story is close to my heart because apart from winning my heart I found a friend like you who are more like a sister and my inspiration and guro

LM please please don't do this , please I need 500 chapters and if you decided to end after that please tell me 1 month before so I can get emotionally ready 😭 😭

I am wiping my tears while write this , why did I come on forum the first thing on the morning 😭 😭

LM , please
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Oh Thank God your exam went well, In sha Allah the result will also be really good πŸ€— πŸ€— You are too sweet , you know we would wait longer because your studies and health are way more important to us πŸ˜‰

Accha , first one πŸ˜† I did not notice that πŸ˜› Yes , babysitting πŸ˜‰ You are shocked that how could someone trust their children with me ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No the children were adorable , and it was fun you know with who -eats the most waffles competition, dance competition , drawing competition and while I was reading this we were watching Disney channel πŸ˜›

Hayee talking about Ranveer is making me blush 😳 😳

Dobble hugs from me πŸ€— πŸ€—

Yeah, even I'm praying for the best. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And love you for being so caring and understanding. ❀️❀️ And yes, you are the first one to comment this time. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Naah, obviously people will trust their kids with you, you are that good with them, I can say than with certainty. And wow, adorable kids to babysit are the best! ⭐️⭐️ This babysitting must have been a real party for the kids. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by: MM123456

LM , please don't end the story I am begging you

I am having tears in my eyes now 😭 😭 What will I do without this story , I mean school will start soon and I was going to chupke chupke read u updates in class and gosh this story is close to my heart because apart from winning my heart I found a friend like you who are more like a sister and my inspiration and guro

LM please please don't do this , please I need 500 chapters and if you decided to end after that please tell me 1 month before so I can get emotionally ready 😭 😭

I am wiping my tears while write this , why did I come on forum the first thing on the morning 😭 😭

LM , please

MM, you are really going to make me cry now. CryCryCry And besides, there are still chapters to go for this one. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Abhi se yeh haal bana ke rakhogi toh how will I be able to give my best? And rahi baat about missing my updates, koi nahi, I may come up with a new FF also. TongueTongue
Chalo now cheer up and come to the PM section. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I don't want to see my behna crying. πŸ’”πŸ’”
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

</div>.
<div>

Yeah, even I'm praying for the best. 😳😳And love you for being so caring and understanding. ❀️❀️And yes, you are the first one to comment this time. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Naah, obviously people will trust their kids with you, you are that good with them, I can say than with certainty. And wow, adorable kids to babysit are the best! ⭐️⭐️This babysitting must have been a real party for the kids. 😳😳

MM, you are really going to make me cry now. 😭😭😭And besides, there are still chapters to go for this one. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Abhi se yeh haal bana ke rakhogi toh how will I be able to give my best? And rahi baat about missing my updates, koi nahi, I may come up with a new FF also. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Chalo now cheer up and come to the PM section. 😳😳I don't want to see my behna crying. πŸ’”πŸ’”

This is worst than a breakup , I have eaten three chockolates 😭 😭 LM , I know you will give your best 😳 You have to come up with a new chapter , or else I don't think I would be able to ever write and you can take over one of my ff if you want I know you will give it more justice than me ❀️

See u on you on the pm section πŸ˜‰