Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Thank you so much, MM! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really glad that you loved it! ⭐️⭐️ And yes, you are the first one this time. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Trust me, I was so afraid when I posted this chapter because I was hoping that I made proper sense. The exam pressure is getting to me and I didn't want it to affect the quality of my writing as well, but I'm happy that this turned out alright. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Yes, she had to have figured it out eventually. 😳😳 And that store room has been such an integral part of their lives that it had to come in this FF as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And IshVeer are cute, there is no doubt about it. ❀️❀️ Although recently, not so much. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Call that our cross connection. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm doing well and I hope you are taking care of your health as well. 😎
I'll try to update this by the end of this week. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aww dear you are so sweet , don't worry we will always like what you write and even if it is obiviouse that I talk a lot , I am good listner as well so you can always talk to me if you are worried or nevouse😊

And dear focus on your exam , and I really hope and pray that it goes well πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeh I am taking care of myself , I can 't afford to get lazy againπŸ˜†

Good luck and big hug from meπŸ€—
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...this chapter was just so mesmerizing , sent me to another world
thank u for such a great update LMπŸ€—
i loved it like anything , along with ishveer i also threw my mind back in time , those beautiful moments from childhood to adulthood , a mixture of all emotions ,sad , happy , blushy surged inside me , i felt really happy after reading your update 😳😳😳 you always express everything very well that it insists us to imagine the scene as it is in our mind ...
it was nice to read that ishani came to know that what all chirag did was actually done by ranveer πŸ˜ƒ
how i wish that this kind of scene occur in the show but unfortunately it is near impossible
leave , it was really really beautiful LM dear πŸ‘ you are a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️
we all love u dear for giving such amazing updates ❀️❀️ you save us from that stupidity shown on tv , thanks againπŸ€—
Edited by Katniss07 - 9 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katniss07

awww...this chapter was just so mesmerizing , sent me to another world

thank u for such a great update LMπŸ€—
i loved it like anything , along with ishveer i also threw my mind back in time , those beautiful moments from childhood to adulthood , a mixture of all emotions ,sad , happy , blushy surged inside me , i felt really happy after reading your update 😳😳😳 you always express everything very well that it insists us to imagine the scene as it is in our mind ...
it was nice to read that ishani came to know that what all chirag did was actually done by ranveer πŸ˜ƒ
how i wish that this kind of scene occur in the show but unfortunately it is near impossible
leave , it was really really beautiful LM dear πŸ‘ you are a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️
we all love u dear for giving such amazing updates ❀️❀️ you save us from that stupidity shown on tv , thanks againπŸ€—

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked the chapter. StarStar Honestly, the response to the chapter so far has been overwhelming. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
My main motive of writing this chapter was precisely it. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I wanted a throwback into their lives from children to adults, where all their memories were fused into one common though about how their lives were back then and how it is today. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Their lives today are different, but they have come to peace with it nonetheless. Emotions stir within about the ways they were wronged, but they manage to get past that just the same. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And as I said earlier, it was about time she knew that Ranveer was behind every good thing that Chirag had done for her. I wished so many things from the show, but alas. OuchOuch Expecting such a scene from the show is well... wishful. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
And dearie, thank you so, so much for your praises. ☺️☺️ You people really spoil me way too much. ❀️❀️
NidsJ thumbnail

Hey Lm... Nice chapters... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The previous one was too good... Really liked the way u made everyone react... So genuine and well justified...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

But the way u described the present state of amba nad kailash... It was sad...😭 😭 u know I read it somewhere that children should never forget that as they grow younger, their parents grow older... And u just reminded that to me... really felt for them... Coz in spite of all the mess amba created still ranveer was her utmost concern (although she shrewd everything to the hilt) and poor kailash... The happiness on his face when he saw ranveer was best... 😊 😊

Now this chapter... It is so sweet... They r back in store room...⭐️ ⭐️ good... Afterall it has a major role in their lives... Ishani is still in doubts... and ranveer know this... Well she is right... Its actually going too much smoothly that it is hard to digest... And I loved the surprise element... Ishani know about that fire incident n confessed today... That's good...πŸ‘πŸΌ . It is so true that she is connected with him from the beginning only realized it late... and ranveer threatened her brothers... That was quite funny...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I always love ur speedy updates... But whenever u do it I lag behind in replying... bt I think better late than never... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Keep updating... πŸ€— πŸ€—

LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Hey Lm... Nice chapters... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The previous one was too good... Really liked the way u made everyone react... So genuine and well justified...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

But the way u described the present state of amba nad kailash... It was sad...😭 😭 u know I read it somewhere that children should never forget that as they grow younger, their parents grow older... And u just reminded that to me... really felt for them... Coz in spite of all the mess amba created still ranveer was her utmost concern (although she shrewd everything to the hilt) and poor kailash... The happiness on his face when he saw ranveer was best... 😊 😊

Now this chapter... It is so sweet... They r back in store room...⭐️ ⭐️ good... Afterall it has a major role in their lives... Ishani is still in doubts... and ranveer know this... Well she is right... Its actually going too much smoothly that it is hard to digest... And I loved the surprise element... Ishani know about that fire incident n confessed today... That's good...πŸ‘πŸΌ . It is so true that she is connected with him from the beginning only realized it late... and ranveer threatened her brothers... That was quite funny...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I always love ur speedy updates... But whenever u do it I lag behind in replying... bt I think better late than never... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Keep updating... πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it! StarStar Sorry for the late reply, my exams have been taxing.
Yes, as you said, no matter what happens, children should never forget it. This was amongst one of the several things that I wanted to put across in the previous chapter and I'm happy that you caught on to it. 😳😳 Kailash over here is our ld Kailash, the one who was warm and welcoming, not the mute, silent mode one.
Yes, the store room has always played a major role in their lives till before the first leap. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I had to bring it over here as well. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I love surprise elements, they are as much fun to write as they are to read. And this was a surprise element for me as well because I wasn't going to mention the fire incident yet somehow, it just happened. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranveer needs to threaten her brothers in the show as well, but given that her brothers were hopeless and useless, I channeled Ranveer's energy into lecturing them over here. 😈😈 Those three aren't gone cases over here atleast. 😳πŸ€ͺ
And it's alright dear, you don't need to apologize. ❀️❀️
_priyaa_ thumbnail

This was such a nice update...Great going dear...Their conversion was so emotional...& I really liked the realistic thoughts...It's indeed very true that even if we forgive someone for a major mistake that has shattered our lives like no end , we can not forget them..It's not at all easy to let it go sometimes...& it's obvious why Ishani felt like that...I really liked it a lot...all the best for ur exam tomorrow..& thank u so much for a sweet update...😳😳😳

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Good luck sweetie for your exam tomorrow πŸ€— πŸ€—

My best wishes and love are with you ❀️ ❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

This was such a nice update...Great going dear...Their conversion was so emotional...& I really liked the realistic thoughts...It's indeed very true that even if we forgive someone for a major mistake that has shattered our lives like no end , we can not forget them..It's not at all easy to let it go sometimes...& it's obvious why Ishani felt like that...I really liked it a lot...all the best for ur exam tomorrow..& thank u so much for a sweet update...😳😳😳

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so glad that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️
The conversation was very tricky to write, because there were so many aspects to cover and so much to explore about their past dynamics, merging and blending it with their present and future that I was overly worried. The only thing that actually calmed me down were all of you people's reviews. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And as you said, it is still easier to forgive people, but forgetting things done to you is certainly anything far from easy. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I wanted to get this point across without making Ranveer and Ishaani look bad, yet logical and practical enough. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank you so much once again, dear! ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Good luck sweetie for your exam tomorrow πŸ€— πŸ€—

My best wishes and love are with you ❀️ ❀️

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— Tomorrow are my last two papers, so I'm pretty happy about it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I just hope that they go well though. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

</div>.
<div>

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€—Tomorrow are my last two papers, so I'm pretty happy about it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI just hope that they go well though. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Let me know how it goes and after your exam is finished we can celebrate πŸ˜‰ πŸ₯³

In sha Allah it will go really well πŸ€—