Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Thank you so much, dear!πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm really glad that you liked this!⭐️⭐️And what happened? Family pampering you too much kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes, I do respect all characters leaving aside the fact that they are all loons.(or atleast most of them) And you praise me really too much. 😳😳And seriously, this is the biggest compliment that you could have ever given. God, I might cry.😭😭😭

Love you loads, sweetie!❀️❀️A big hug to you.πŸ€—πŸ€—

I would never call that pampering πŸ˜† Since they did not let me do anything the weekends so I had to catch up from yesterday 😭 🀒 I mean , they are so overprotective and now they are stressing because they think I overwork 😑

I will stop my ranting now 😳 Poor you , you have to survive me and my complains πŸ˜†

And dear , LM how many times have I said not to thank me πŸ˜‰ Hahaa you should have seen my mom 's reaction πŸ˜† It was pretty priceless , I even apologized for making everyone worried 😳 See what you are doing to me , I had a plan to make them feel guilty for their overprotective nature and I end up getting emotional and apologizing 😳

And please don't cry , cause I really don't want to hug my siblings cause they would make sue I hear about it for the rest of my life ⭐️

Love u too dearie , and big hugs to you πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LM dearest !!!

This one is one of the gems in your FF !! So beautifully you have described their feelings.. So much apprehension but clouds clearing at last..

Coming back to the house after so many years is such a emotional roller coaster ride for them both.. But their love is so mature now that they have the strongest support in each other...

The store room scenes were always my favourite !! So a big thank you for this chapter !! I have no words to tell you how happy I feel to have this chapter dedicated to me.. Wow feels really important.!! Love you!! Keep writing !!

πŸ€— πŸ€—
1042749 thumbnail
LM
U might have to wait for me to give a proper review of the chp
As currently im lost in a temporary daze
;)
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
⭐️ ⭐️
M dazed completely lost in ur ff 😳 😳
Yr y u make it so difficult fr me to choose bst chp coz evrytym I deccide wid one u cum up wid another one πŸ‘ πŸ‘
O tht store room reminded me of old matsh tym 😭
Wow yr I mean everything evry wrd frm ishani's pregnancy pb to her Papa memorial evrybit of detailing that u mntn is awesome πŸ˜›
Ishveer conversation alwys stand out frm everything 😊 😳
Hw loving dey r yr my my CNT evn say πŸ˜ƒ
Bst ws my action hero rv threatening her brother's πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Well its nt jst me dey both also realise tht things r hppng way too smoothly
I also miss harshad so mch in show d nly sane person 😑
Bst part ws tht dey wntd al d reconciliation fr dere kids tht ws wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘
O my poor drunkards missing brandy πŸ˜‰
Yr LM I seriously praise you fr taking so mch effort in providing us dis beautiful ff wid utmost detail of d moments v al ishveerians crave fr in d serial 🀒
Ws surprised tht ishani knw ranveer saved her BT dn realised tht ishani here is sane person.
Nd hw shud I thank you fr givng such a fast update πŸ‘ ⭐️
Waitng fr nxt update as alwys πŸ˜‰
Thnx fr pm
Lots of love dear 😳 😳
Sry fr dis essay tyo rply
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Yaaay , I am first this tme πŸ₯³ I am glad I could make it up for being so last with your earlier update πŸ˜ƒ

I just loved this chapter , and I know I say this for every update but it is true yaar 😳 ❀️ I had a smile while this chapter , because it was so cute and I am glad that Ishani went to the storeroom and I was even more happier when she knew that Ranveer was the one who saved her 😳 😳

And how cute can IshVeer be ? 😳 LM , forgive me but I have a complain πŸ˜• When summer /spring started here , you started writing so beautifully about winter and snow ❀️ And now when I am pretending to be annoyed with my family you are making it difficult πŸ˜† what kind of connection is this πŸ˜†

Do update as soon as possible , and I hope you are doing good 😳

With love
#yours1fan

Thank you so much, MM! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really glad that you loved it! ⭐️⭐️ And yes, you are the first one this time. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Trust me, I was so afraid when I posted this chapter because I was hoping that I made proper sense. The exam pressure is getting to me and I didn't want it to affect the quality of my writing as well, but I'm happy that this turned out alright. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Yes, she had to have figured it out eventually. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And that store room has been such an integral part of their lives that it had to come in this FF as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And IshVeer are cute, there is no doubt about it. ❀️❀️ Although recently, not so much. ConfusedConfused
Call that our cross connection. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm doing well and I hope you are taking care of your health as well. 😎
I'll try to update this by the end of this week. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erasa

Whoo whoo lm

kudos to you lm
it was such an beatyfull chapter .
i am speechless .thank you for pm

Thank you so much, Erasa! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ I'm kinda speechless myself after reading all of your reviews. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

I would never call that pampering πŸ˜† Since they did not let me do anything the weekends so I had to catch up from yesterday 😭 🀒 I mean , they are so overprotective and now they are stressing because they think I overwork 😑

I will stop my ranting now 😳 Poor you , you have to survive me and my complains πŸ˜†

And dear , LM how many times have I said not to thank me πŸ˜‰ Hahaa you should have seen my mom 's reaction πŸ˜† It was pretty priceless , I even apologized for making everyone worried 😳 See what you are doing to me , I had a plan to make them feel guilty for their overprotective nature and I end up getting emotional and apologizing 😳

And please don't cry , cause I really don't want to hug my siblings cause they would make sue I hear about it for the rest of my life ⭐️

Love u too dearie , and big hugs to you πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Oh, dear! But they do that coz they love you, although even I know how annoying it can be at times. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And everyone is allowed to let off a little steam at times. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ It's alright. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Baapre, I'm still feeling a little embarrassed yet happy that you did that. It feels funny that my writing does have an impact on people. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Oh yeah, I won't cry. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love you too. ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

LM dearest !!!

This one is one of the gems in your FF !! So beautifully you have described their feelings.. So much apprehension but clouds clearing at last..

Coming back to the house after so many years is such a emotional roller coaster ride for them both.. But their love is so mature now that they have the strongest support in each other...

The store room scenes were always my favourite !! So a big thank you for this chapter !! I have no words to tell you how happy I feel to have this chapter dedicated to me.. Wow feels really important.!! Love you!! Keep writing !!

πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Matsh! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you loved it! ⭐️⭐️
This chapter and the previous one were so complicated to write, I was so sure that I was going to mess it all up. But I'm glad that I didn't. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes, their love is now mature, where both of them are on par with their feelings for each other and for what had happened in their past. ❀️❀️ And rather than being each other's weakness, they have become each other's strength now.
The store room scenes were always pivotal in the show because IshVeer were their most vulnerable and strong in that room. So I had to bring it here as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And yes, I've been meaning to write a store room scene for so long but then NC happened and I couldn't get a chance to do it. And given that you were so eager to read about such a scene, I had to dedicate this to you. πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love you too as well. ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

LM
U might have to wait for me to give a proper review of the chp
As currently im lost in a temporary daze
;)

Oh dear, take you time. πŸ€—πŸ€— Reading everyone's comments, I'm in a daze as well. 😳😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

⭐️ ⭐️
M dazed completely lost in ur ff 😳 😳
Yr y u make it so difficult fr me to choose bst chp coz evrytym I deccide wid one u cum up wid another one πŸ‘ πŸ‘
O tht store room reminded me of old matsh tym 😭
Wow yr I mean everything evry wrd frm ishani's pregnancy pb to her Papa memorial evrybit of detailing that u mntn is awesome πŸ˜›
Ishveer conversation alwys stand out frm everything 😊 😳
Hw loving dey r yr my my CNT evn say πŸ˜ƒ
Bst ws my action hero rv threatening her brother's πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Well its nt jst me dey both also realise tht things r hppng way too smoothly
I also miss harshad so mch in show d nly sane person 😑
Bst part ws tht dey wntd al d reconciliation fr dere kids tht ws wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘
O my poor drunkards missing brandy πŸ˜‰
Yr LM I seriously praise you fr taking so mch effort in providing us dis beautiful ff wid utmost detail of d moments v al ishveerians crave fr in d serial 🀒
Ws surprised tht ishani knw ranveer saved her BT dn realised tht ishani here is sane person.
Nd hw shud I thank you fr givng such a fast update πŸ‘ ⭐️
Waitng fr nxt update as alwys πŸ˜‰
Thnx fr pm
Lots of love dear 😳 😳
Sry fr dis essay tyo rply

Thank you so much, sweetie! I'm so, so happy that you loved it! StarStar And don't worry about the length, your reviews are always fun to read. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
This chapter is just as special to me as it is for all of you because this chapter was the memories of their past altogether in one go. 😳😳 At one point of time, I was afraid that I wasn't making any sense, but I'm happy that you all did find it sensible. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes, IshVeer are indeed special and so is their love for each other. ❀️❀️ And yes, Ranveer had to threaten her brothers. It was highly needed. AngryAngry And yes, it's not just you, but things did go much, much smoother than expected. It was bound to occur to them as well. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I miss HP as well. And yes, every parent wants the best for their child. IshVeer too wanted the same. 😳😳 On a lighter note, those two love their brandy dearly. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
The lesser spoken about the show-IshVeer, the better. 🀒🀒 But yes, Ishaani had to figure it out that it was Ranveer who saved her eventually. As you said, she is sane over here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The next update might be late coz exams start from tomorrow, so please bear with me. But I'll try to update it by Sunday or Monday. 😳😳 Love you loads as well. ❀️❀️