Good luck with your exams LM 🤗 ❤️ 🤗

My best wishes and love are with you

MM
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Dis ws amazing I mean one of d bst nd one of my fav 👏 👏 👏
I hv told u dear tht evrytym I set a fav chp mark nd u brk ur own benchmark of writing d bst one u gt amazing wid each nd evry other 😳 😃 😛
U r bst at describe turbulent emotions always nd I love tht fact abt u 😊
I loved it frstly so swiftly dey agree to cum nd face evry1 😭
It's gud tht kailash nd amba shiftd coz it shows d void left whn ishveer went 😭
O my falguni nd her aura ws d thng I cn actually imagine 😛
Bst ws nitin baa nd rv's conversation 😭
M hpy to knw tht al hv turns sane in ur ff nd r guilty unlike stupid serial 😡
Again u ended d chp wid bst line 😳
Ishani nd her quietness is worrying me coz whn c ll speak thn to 😲
Now whole zoo will b togthr BT d nly difference is all will b sane animals hopefully 😭
Waitng fr amba nd bhabhi fanstasizer parul reactn towards ishveer 😉
Nw to ur nxt chp shud b fast update otherwise I ll ho as wid anticipatn 😕
Waitng fr ur nxt update eagerly 😳
Happy frndshp day dear may God bless u nd u write more nd more chps in dis ff nd it shud go on nd on u trully defined frndshp by helping us in troubled tyms whn ishveer gt separtdsepartd 😉 😳 😕
Thnx fr pm

Thank you so much, dear! 🤗🤗 I'm reallu glad that you liked this. ⭐️⭐️

Every time, I think that you cannot praise me more and you do. 😆😆 But it's really very motivating for me when you all tell me how my writing has imapcted you all. 😃😃 And as I always say, it only pushes me to grow more and more as a writer. 😳😳

And yes, I do have a certain knack with turbulent emotions, even though I don't know why it comes to me so easily. 😆😆 Yes, the two of them have had this certain point in the back of their minds for sometime now, before Ishaani voiced it. They have their apprehensions but its something they both want at the end of the day. 😛😛

Yes, Kailash and Amba are going to become human. 😉😉 Falguni and Ishaani's conversation in the coming chapters will be interesting. 😛😛 As to Baa and Nitin's conversation with Ranveer, it was certainly a little troublesome for me to write as well.

The characters in my FF are human. The people in the show are a mixture of animals and aliens. 🤢🤢 As to Ishaani's quietness, lets just say that she will take a stand for herself soon enough. 😉😉 And she will certainly vent out her feelings. She has been stroing it for far too long. 😕😕

I have my exams next week so probably I may not update in the next week. Par all I can tell you is that sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. 😳😳

Happy Friendships Day to you too, sweetie! ❤️❤️ This FF has certainly given me a lot of lovinf friends to cherish. 🤗🤗
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katniss07

oh LM dear , that was a great chapter , loved it 😃😃👏

so finally ishveer came back to mumbai , good good , i want some old childhood memory wala flashback , so missing their friendship u know 😳 , eagerly waiting for everyone's reaction on the good news 😉
update soon if possible 😊

Thank you so much, dear! 🤗🤗 I'm happy that you loved it. ⭐️⭐️

Sweetie, don't worry, there is a lot in store still. 😉😉 The next update may be a little late but I'll try my best to post it quickly. 😃😃
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Thank you so much for your wishes, MM! 🤗🤗 And yes, we are the combination of cute and crazy. 😉😉

And Ash, we love you too. ❤️❤️ MM, we both love you just the same. ❤️❤️
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LM 🤗 🤗

You are an angel ❤️

Hope you have a good day , it 's important that you study but do masti also 😉 😆

Respect to u , you don't secretly visit the forum while you are in school 😆 😉
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi lm
just finished your chapter .i am impressed that they finally manage to gather their family in one roof .curiosly know what happen next .please update the next chapter very soon .
hope you dont mind when you update the chapter please pm me
angela_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy friendship day 😳 😳 😳
NidsJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey LM... 2 back 2 back updates... Good... 👏 👏

I really liked ishani n ranveer's convo in the previous one... It was funny how he tried all possible ways to avoid her demand but no escape... Ishani won... 😆 😆

And then martin... His antics are cute...😆 And daily gifts for ishani... Lucky her... Their love is really beyond everything...😊 😊

Finally they r at home... initial reactions were good...👍🏼 Awkwardness can be very well justified bcoz of the bitter past But abhi to real reactions aane baki hai... they all r going to be under same roof... Pata nai kya kya blast honge... bt since u kept everyone human here I hope everything will be sane... 😊 😊

Bt 1 question... u said ranveer's parents left the mansion bcoz of emptiness and falguni is also living in a nearby flat... who is actually living in the mansion...😕 M quite confused...

LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erasa

Hi lm

just finished your chapter .i am impressed that they finally manage to gather their family in one roof .curiosly know what happen next .please update the next chapter very soon .
hope you dont mind when you update the chapter please pm me

Thank you so much, dearie! 🤗🤗 I'm really happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️
Yes, the two of them finally managed to bring their families under the same roof. 😛😛 I'll post the next chapter soon enough. 😉😉 And I'll certainly PM you the next time. 😃😃
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: angela_khushi

Happy friendship day 😳 😳 😳

Thank you so much and same to you too! 🥳🤗