ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

good that ur family aren't letting u do anythingπŸ˜ƒ
u can take rest and become superwomanπŸ˜†
anyways , I'm fine
but u take care😳

My work for next week will be loaded this way πŸ˜† yaar why does my family has to be so overprotective πŸ˜• Superwoman ka nahi paata , but I will for sure get more crazy πŸ˜†

I am glad you are good dear , and u take care of yourself ❀️ πŸ€—

With love
your Ranveer
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chapter again LM 😳
but wait a second 😲 was it shorteer...yes it was πŸ˜† didnt expected a short update from u LM πŸ˜‰
but i m loving how relationships are getting back finally πŸ˜ƒ
1042749 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

My work for next week will be loaded this way πŸ˜† yaar why does my family has to be so overprotective πŸ˜• Superwoman ka nahi paata , but I will for sure get more crazy πŸ˜†

I am glad you are good dear , and u take care of yourself ❀️ πŸ€—

With love
your Ranveer

because ur family luvs u , thats why they r overprotective 😳
i will take care of myself i fu take care if urself first
because ur the one here who is unwell 😳
with love
ish
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

because ur family luvs u , thats why they r overprotective😳
i will take care of myself i fu take care if urself first
because ur the one here who is unwell😳
with love
ish

I know , that 's why I can't even stay angry at them πŸ˜• Seriously you all are emontional blackmailing me , first my family now u πŸ˜† I will take care of myself , you also take care of yourself πŸ˜‰ Happy?

πŸ€—
1042749 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

I know , that 's why I can't even stay angry at them πŸ˜• Seriously you all are emontional blackmailing me , first my family now u πŸ˜† I will take care of myself , you also take care of yourself πŸ˜‰ Happy?

πŸ€—

more then happy πŸ˜ƒ

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

more then happyπŸ˜ƒ

Good , then this is so worth it πŸ€—
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow LM so fast updates πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Loved ishveer conversation so back to square 😳
Both r guilty nd disappntd wid al tht dere F*Ly did wid dem 😭
U write so well tht each nd evry aspect of d serial story had been taken care of πŸ˜›
Martin my poor boy jst so swt ⭐️ πŸ˜› 😳
It ws vry nice chp to knw tht dey wnt dere F*Ly to b part of dere happiness evn after al dis hppndhppnd
😑
Waitng fr evry1 reactn specially amba mata 😲
BT I hv complain u always love to keep ur chp left on some cliff hanging one liners so tht v keep on speculating nd wait wid batd breath till nxt update 😭
Bhot nainsafi haihai πŸ˜‰
Jst kiddng 😳
Nw to dyng out fr ur nxt update πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Update soon nd lots of love dear πŸ‘
Thnx fr pm dear
Nd ya frgt to mntn b4 one more bst thng abt ur update is u keep it relevant wid present situation like Greek crisis nd I love u fr tht dear too gud πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by dvprt418.py - 9 years ago
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally finished the updates... it were really so beautiful...You totally surprised me with the pregnancy part dear...I mean I never ever imagined this thing happening so soon..but I must say it was a nice surprise...& u know what I almost stopped breathing for a while...ha ha...I mean the sudden reply of Ishani when Claud asked , I thought claud asked her casually..but OMG...& I had to read it again to make sure that I'm reading it in my senses & it's true...ha ha...

loved Ishani-Martha conversation & martha's motherly affection towards Ishani...Feeling bad for Martha...& the park scene of Ranveer & Ishani...aww..it was lovely & a bit emotional too...& I also feel it's high time Ishani should reunite with her mom & dad...Ranveer's worry & his concern , can understand that...All in all , the updates were delightful & I enjoyed a lot...But how will their families react to all these...come up with the next update soon dear...waiting...& thank u for the beautiful updates...πŸ€—β€οΈ

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erasa

Hi lm

just finishing your chapter .
it was amazing .you made an beautyfull bond of ranveer and ishani .
finally they are getting back to their home .
their soul connection was very beautyfull .
hey lm how are there gone be react on the devolopment of thing .i am curios to know .cant wait for the next update .
update soon

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I am so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️

Yes, Ranveer and Ishaani are finally going to go home after all that time. 😳😳 They understand each other that well enough and are soulmates. It's why their bond is so special to write as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ As to how they are going to react, things are going to be pretty interesting from here onwards. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll try to update soon enough. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Well, well! So Ishveer will be finally back at the RV Mansion! Good! I wud love to see the reactions of KaAmBaaLa. Of course Ishanis first meeting with her dad (as dad) and of course mom!

Things are certainly going to get interesting from now on. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And yes, Ishaani is going to meet Nitin as her daughter for the first time soon enough. 😳😳 Well, its going to be a party afterall. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†