Posted: 9 years ago
Loved this chapter LM
Can't wait for ish n her mom to meet
Continue soon πŸ€—
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

This was a short chapter , I wanted to read more 😭 😭 ( I know this is coming from me , but you write so well )

Coming back , it was really beautiful and what Martha told Ishani was just heartbreaking 😭 tHE IshVeer conversation was meaningful , cute and well written ❀️

So they are going home , I am intressted to see who you are going to bring the story ahead now πŸ˜‰ But I have completely fate on you that you will do it amazingly well πŸ˜‰

With love
your #1fan

Yes, I know it was a pretty short chapter. CryCry Par kya karu, I had to end it at this point. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Yeah, the Ishaani-Martha conversation was pretty different for me to write as well, because the topic concerned was a different one than usual. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But I'm glad that I could manage to write it decently. 😳😳 As to the IshVeer conversation, that was refreshing enough for me to write as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
The story is going to go ahead in very unexpected ways. Some expected turns, and some, well not so much. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I'm happy that you have that much faith over me. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› It only adds on my responsibility to write and give you all better updates. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Love you too, sweetie! ❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

Loved this chapter LM
Can't wait for ish n her mom to meet
Continue soon πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Ash! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm glad that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ Yes, the meeting(s) are going to be pretty interesting. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I'll try to update this soon enough. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

</div>.
<div>

Yes, I know it was a pretty short chapter. 😭😭Par kya karu, I had to end it at this point. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Yeah, the Ishaani-Martha conversation was pretty different for me to write as well, because the topic concerned was a different one than usual. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›But I'm glad that I could manage to write it decently. 😳😳As to the IshVeer conversation, that was refreshing enough for me to write as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The story is going to go ahead in very unexpected ways. Some expected turns, and some, well not so much. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And I'm happy that you have that much faith over me. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›It only adds on my responsibility to write and give you all better updates. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Love you too, sweetie! ❀️

You did an awesome job as always dear πŸ˜‰ And I am excited to see the journey ahead 😳

angela_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh! LM you are awesome . I just love this ff of yours. You are a fantastic writer. I like the plot and the way you describe everything. This is the one I m following from the day you started it but could not reply ..
But nevertheless here I got the chance when Ishani is pregnant!
One more thing your's and MM 's friendship is really a very sweet one . greetings to you both!
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: angela_khushi

Oh! LM you are awesome . I just love this ff of yours. You are a fantastic writer. I like the plot and the way you describe everything. This is the one I m following from the day you started it but could not reply ..
One more thing your's and MM 's friendship is really a very sweet one . greetings to you both!

Hi Angela 😊

I share a similarly story , I read this one from the start but could not comment before I became a member later on πŸ˜‰

And thank you so much , that 's very sweet of you 😳 LM is a really fantastic friend , whom I have loads of love and respect for πŸ€— πŸ€—

Greetings to you to πŸ€—

And LM , I love u ❀️
angela_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh so we are having same story πŸ˜†
But you started your journey with yours that ff πŸ˜‰
I had also planned to write a one but no time 😭 😭 😭 and also I m not that good writer so nobody would have read😭 😭 😭 all must have thrown lot of things on me and I don't wanted to waste their things πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Oh so we are having same story πŸ˜†
But you started your journey with yours that ff πŸ˜‰
I had also planned to write a one but no time 😭 😭 😭 and also I m not that good writer so nobody would have read😭 😭 😭 all must have thrown lot of things on me and I don't wanted to waste their things πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I would love to read from if you decide to write , and I am sure it is going to be good πŸ˜‰ No one will throw anything on you 😳 I am sure everyone will be supportive and loving 😳 😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Hi Angela 😊

I share a similarly story , I read this one from the start but could not comment before I became a member later on πŸ˜‰

And thank you so much , that 's very sweet of you 😳 LM is a really fantastic friend , whom I have loads of love and respect for πŸ€— πŸ€—

Greetings to you to πŸ€—

And LM , I love u ❀️

Oh MM, you are really so sweet. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love you too and have immense respect for you as well. ❀️❀️
Edited by LadyMeringue - 9 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so glad that you've been liking this so far. ⭐️⭐️ This really means a lot to me. 😳😳
And yes, MM is a dear friend of mine. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Crazy yes, but a dear. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by LadyMeringue - 9 years ago