Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Wonderful LM! High time Ish met her mom! I can't imagine anyone staying away from ur mom for so long!
Hey BTW Ishveer aren't divorced right?! I mean I remember Ranveer saying that he nvr filed the papers...

Thank you so much, dear! 🤗🤗 I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️
Yes, this was one thing, or rather, the only thing left to resolve in their lives still. 😳😳 And yes, nobody can live away from their mother from so long, especially this estranged.
Nopes, they aren't divorced. 😛😛 As I'd mentioned earlier and you did now, Ranveer never filed the papers even though they had both signed it. 😕😕
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful LM loved it..
waiting for Ish and her mom to meet
Another amazing chapter by a gem of writer 😳
please continue soon 🤗
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O dear again wid tellypathy I ws abt to ask ll dey wnt go to India or nt share dere news of bcmng parnts nd here u cum wid it bang on 👏 👏 😉
As it is d last part of dere demon remaining is in India itself 😲 😆
Ishveer parnts 😛 khushi k aansu
Hw I wish it cn evr cum true in our mad show
Martha hv a vry sad past yr 😭 😭
Love tht mothrly bond Martha share wid dem 👏 ⭐️
Hw mch I love ur ff CNT tell u dear 😊
Ws dis chp a shrt one sry I felt so coz whnevr I read ur ff I feel it shud go on n on 😳
Thnx fr pm
Update nxt part soon 👏 ⭐️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParinConnects

Beautiful LM loved it..

waiting for Ish and her mom to meet
Another amazing chapter by a gem of writer 😳
please continue soon 🤗

Thank you so much, Parin! 🤗 I'm glad that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ Yes, Ishaani and Falguni are finally going to meet after four years. But there is going to be a lot more than that as well. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I'll try to update soon enough. 😃😃
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

O dear again wid tellypathy I ws abt to ask ll dey wnt go to India or nt share dere news of bcmng parnts nd here u cum wid it bang on 👏 👏 😉
As it is d last part of dere demon remaining is in India itself 😲 😆
Ishveer parnts 😛 khushi k aansu
Hw I wish it cn evr cum true in our mad show
Martha hv a vry sad past yr 😭 😭
Love tht mothrly bond Martha share wid dem 👏 ⭐️
Hw mch I love ur ff CNT tell u dear 😊
Ws dis chp a shrt one sry I felt so coz whnevr I read ur ff I feel it shud go on n on 😳
Thnx fr pm
Update nxt part soon 👏 ⭐️

Thank you so much, dear! 🤗🤗 I'm so happy that you liked it. StarStar
Yes, our telepathy worked once again. 😆😆 But yes, their last "unresolved" part of the past are in India. TongueTongue So it was about time they went back home and visited their parents. OuchOuch And please, IshVeer turning parents on the show gives me more negative vibes than positive ones. ShockedShocked
Yes, Martha has indeed had a very sad past. It's why she is the woman that she is today - one of element, grace and beauty within. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed That's why she plays such a pivotal role in IshVeer's life. 😃😃
Yes, this chapter was shorter than the previous ones. 😉😉 Thank you so much again, sweetie! ❤️❤️
I'll try to update as soon as I can. TongueTongue
NidsJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Lm... nice one... 👏
so their happiness is confirmed now... 👏 👏
one more sad revelation on martha's part... and one thing lead to another... her past is really dark but she is a wonderful and strong lady... 😊 😊
Ishani wants to see her mother... she really needs it... it's not easy to resist your family and her new phase of life will definitely make it harder for her... it's so right time... ⭐️ ⭐️
its time their family gets involved coz ishani needs her mom now... but their meeting will be really interesting... i know it will be emotional but m waiting for their reactions on her news... and will amba also be involved...?? it's a big news after all... 😉 😉

Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi lm
so finally finishning the chapter now .it was an beautyfull and emotoinal chapter .
what an beauty you created in between martha and ishani .it was an such an hurt touching bond .its touch the soul .
i loved the last part of your chapter .when ishani wants to see her mother .
really an beautyfull chapter lm .
please continue soon
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Hey Lm... nice one... 👏

so their happiness is confirmed now... 👏 👏
one more sad revelation on martha's part... and one thing lead to another... her past is really dark but she is a wonderful and strong lady... 😊 😊
Ishani wants to see her mother... she really needs it... it's not easy to resist your family and her new phase of life will definitely make it harder for her... it's so right time... ⭐️ ⭐️
its time their family gets involved coz ishani needs her mom now... but their meeting will be really interesting... i know it will be emotional but m waiting for their reactions on her news... and will amba also be involved...?? it's a big news after all... 😉 😉

Thank you so much, sweetie! 🤗🤗 I'm so happy that you liked it! StarStar
Yes, their happiness is confirmed. 😳😳 As I said above, Martha has had a very harsh past, but it's the cause that makes her the woman that she is today. 😛😛
Yes, Ishaani had stayed away and has been subjected to the contempt of her family for far too long. And given that she is entering such an important phase of her life, this is certainly the right time to make amends. 😃😃 It is certainly going to be a very interesting meeting. 😉😉 As to whether Amba will be involved, trust me, there is a lot in wait. 😆😆
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erasa

Hi lm

so finally finishning the chapter now .it was an beautyfull and emotoinal chapter .
what an beauty you created in between martha and ishani .it was an such an hurt touching bond .its touch the soul .
i loved the last part of your chapter .when ishani wants to see her mother .
really an beautyfull chapter lm .
please continue soon

Thank you so much, Erasa! 🤗🤗 I'm so happy that you liked the chapter! 😃😃
I'm really sorry that I didn't ask you earlier, but you are a new member on the forum, right? 😳😳 First and foremost, welcome to the forum! 🥳 Have fun over here, be active and I hope that you have an amazing time over here. ⭐️⭐️ I don't visit the forum now (only except to update my FF and comment on two-three more), that's why I'm not quite aware of what happens around here anymore. So most sincerely sorry for not welcoming you earlier. 😛😛
Yes, Ishaani and Martha's bond was always meant to be the soul connect. 😳😳 I always wanted Martha to be Ishaani's friend first and her mother-figure, a person she could always turn to when time tested her. 😕😕 I'm really, really happy that their relationship touched your heart. ❤️❤️
Thank you so much once again and I'll try to update this as soon as I can. 😃😃
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was a short chapter , I wanted to read more 😭 😭 ( I know this is coming from me , but you write so well )

Coming back , it was really beautiful and what Martha told Ishani was just heartbreaking 😭 tHE IshVeer conversation was meaningful , cute and well written ❤️

So they are going home , I am intressted to see who you are going to bring the story ahead now 😉 But I have completely fate on you that you will do it amazingly well 😉

With love
your #1fan