Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
LM , this time you are saved from my apologizing or boring explanation for why I am late with my reply πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Dear LM

You have a way with winning my heart each time I read your chapter 😳 😳

can I take a minute and scream out loud that I KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT 😳

and LM please a request don't let the doctor 's documents say other ways

Brilliant job with this chapter sweetie

πŸ€—

IshVeer 's reaction was so adorable and I was beaming with happiness by reading this chapter ❀️ How I wish we get to see this on screen as well one beautiful day

With love
your #1fan MMEdited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
00000000000000 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ LM
This is the BEST CHAPTER ever!!
Loved ishveer reaction!
Now i know ur busy but u better update the next chapter asap ( i know im being kinda demanding, but what can i do? I simply cant wait!)
With love
Ash
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Yippiii I was the first one to comment this time ❀️
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes!It was anybody's guess  after y'days build up that Ishani was pregnant! That was indeed g8! Now I want to see how the story progresses!πŸ˜›
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

LM , this time you are saved from my apologizing or boring sorry for why I am late with my reply πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Dear LM

You have a way with winning my heart each time I read your chapter 😳 😳

can I take a minute and scream out loud that I KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT 😳

and LM please a request don't let the doctor 's documents say other ways

Brilliant job with this chapter sweetie

πŸ€—

IshVeer 's reaction was so adorable and I was beaming with happiness by reading this chapter ❀️ How I wish we get to see this on screen as well one beautiful day

With love
your #1fan MM

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—πŸ€—I am so happy that you liked it. β­οΈβ­οΈ

Yes, you are the first to comment this time, aur main bach gayi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Par seriously, you are too cute! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Haan, sabko path chal hi gaya tha that she was pregnant, that's why I didn't hide it too much around the bush. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› As to what the doctor's reports say, haye haye tum toh mujhe dara rahi ho. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

But yes, the most special part to write was IshVeer's reaction. β€οΈβ€οΈ I could actually imagine it happening in my head. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ As I keep saying, the show's IshVeer are so insane now that I feel afraid of any such thing happening with them. 

And thank you so much, dear! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I'll try to update soon enough! β­οΈβ­οΈ Love you too! β€οΈβ€οΈ

PS.  I am the biggest moron in the world. πŸ˜‘😑 Sorry for being so, so late but congrats on turning Dazzlerz! πŸ₯³
00000000000000 thumbnail
MM better check ur pm, i sent u the gift
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

πŸ˜ƒ LM
This is the BEST CHAPTER ever!!
Loved ishveer reaction!
Now i know ur busy but u better update the next chapter asap ( i know im being kinda demanding, but what can i do? I simply cant wait!)
With love
Ash

Thank you so much dear!πŸ₯³πŸ€— I am so happy that you liked it. β­οΈβ­οΈ

I know that you are eager to read what's to come next. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  I will try to post the next chapter soon enough but with my internals nearing, updates may get a little pulled on.  Though I will try my best to atleast have two updates done in a week. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

The IshVeer reaction was pretty much the cherry on the cake na? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Love you too as well. β€οΈ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—πŸ€—I am so happy that you liked it.⭐️⭐️

Yes, you are the first to comment this time, aur main bach gayi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Par seriously, you are too cute!😳😳Haan, sabko path chal hi gaya tha that she was pregnant, that's why I didn't hide it too much around the bush.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›As to what the doctor's reports say, haye haye tum toh mujhe dara rahi ho.😲😲

But yes, the most special part to write was IshVeer's reaction.❀️❀️I could actually imagine it happening in my head.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAs I keep saying, the show's IshVeer are so insane now that I feel afraid of any such thing happening with them.

And thank you so much, dear!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI'll try to update soon enough!⭐️⭐️Love you too!❀️❀️

PS. I am the biggest moron in the world.😑😑Sorry for being so, so late but congrats on turning Dazzlerz!πŸ₯³

LM if I said no sorry in my comment , you are not allowed to say thank you
😭 not fair 😑

Hahaa πŸ˜† For each day that goes , you find out how crazy I am πŸ˜† Aww , I am blushing now 😳 You don't know my mom is looking at me and probably thinking that her daughter is gone crazy πŸ˜†

Actually LM , I remember you saying that she won't get pregnagt for a while , that 's why I am afraid πŸ˜•

LM , I look forward to read about pregnant Ishani πŸ˜† 😳

Arrey dear , if you had congratulated me six months later I would not have mind it all ❀️ Thank you dear πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Yes!It was anybody's guess  after y'days build up that Ishani was pregnant! That was indeed g8! Now I want to see how the story progresses!πŸ˜›

Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I am so happy that you liked it. β­οΈβ­οΈ

Yes, the buildup yesterday was pretty obvious what I was leading to.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yes, things from here are going to get pretty interesting from now on. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx_MATSH_xx

MM better check ur pm, i sent u the gift

Really have not got a notice of a pm , and I told you to rest and not to give me any gift

You have to take care of your health , dear ❀️