Revolution 2020 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
The best book by Bhagat so far. Very realistic and very apt for the current generation...however the ending was a bit...absurd..I felt.
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
ummm I had to read it twice - the first time, it was too boring and the second, I knew I dislike it!
   perceptions differ though, so read the book n see what u feel about it-u may like it too ðŸ˜³

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
its the only novel of chetan bhagat I thought was ok ok types!!
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was okay I feel!!

Even I had a headache after completing the book 
Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 I liked it very much but I remember my cousin stopped reading since she got bored .So I wanted to let you know there are a lot of unwanted boring stuffs in the middle but it's worth reading .
I read few reviews where people were disappointed by the ending but trust me ,that's not true .I am a lover of happy endings and fairytales and this book didn't have it yet I was so impressed. You should definitely read it .
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Revolution 2020 is a very average book. I liked the subject of the book but the romance part was just too annoying. I hate love triangles. Besides I found none of the characters likable. Aarti irritated me big time. She was just there to play the love interest of Gopal. One reason why I don't like Chetan Bhagat's books is because he fails to create strong female characters. And the ending of this book was so stupid it was almost funny. The only Chetan Bhagat book I liked was 2 States.
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is the only good book of CB according to me :v
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Read Preeti Shenoy or DJ than CB if you want happy ending or else ur wish.

God knows how I ended with this book. Of all I disliked the backdrop n how poor gopal suffered out of it *shudders* at the end I can say I will never suggest anyone to read it :3
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zilch.

Read Preeti Shenoy or DJ than CB if you want happy ending or else ur wish.

God knows how I ended with this book. Of all I disliked the backdrop n how poor gopal suffered out of it *shudders* at the end I can say I will never suggest anyone to read it :3

And my friends love R2020 so much ðŸ˜†