Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ekstase

Aag lagi dono taraf barabr ki

Heera to sirf joahri pehchanta hai

Okay, we should stop and decide nowπŸ˜†. How about someon collecting all the suggestions till now and we post them here, and we decide then?

*Aag Dono Janib Barabar Lagi Hai * it's very good πŸ˜†
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

angie humsafars is good but something uske sath it's too short na...noor I was saying something serious becoz now the track is too serious na...the second one is good...I suggested that song becoz it relates them to it like bonded by destiny... 😊

Sorry, couldn't resist πŸ˜† Can we at least keep those two for other ATs as Nibir will be always nok-jhok funny Nibir? 😳

And yes, Jodia upar se ban kar aati hai - I love that! It reminds me of dadi saying "Jo hona hai, wo to hokar rehta hai"
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kyon na at ka name rakha jaye hona likha tha wahi jo hua yaa hote hote abhi anjaane mein ho gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: creationschhavi

kyon na at ka name rakha jaye hona likha tha wahi jo hua yaa hote hote abhi anjaane mein ho gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

which song is this suna suna lag raha hai?
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@noorie ...yes the recent trend is ridiculous ...dark, violent broody guys ..The life would become hellish with them..The characters u mentioned I have never been in love them inspite of how loved they have been by all ..They committed biggest of biggest blunders(under whatever reason it might be) and yet got the lady love..what message does it send ..huh...My type of loved characters are Armaan Malik and Kabir Rathore ;) ..
N yea NiBir did at the break up point..but then direct meeting with Kabir would be preferable then going through a terrible heartbreak before it :p

@aarushi ...Love k pehle ye haal to after love to uncontrable crazy ashique ..*daydream mode* ...The process of nibir falling in love in this marriage, their romanchak romance would be worth seeing and dono apne near dear ones k lie kya kuch nai kar jate ...once they fall, at what levels would they go for each others happiness :) :) ...

Edited by aditi_sweet - 9 years ago
I... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry lost connectivity so could not reply for a while 😭
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Endurance

hmm found something beautiful but we'll use it later "Love is like a friendship caught on fire." -

The above one seems really good title or as noor said part of kabirs dialog could also be good
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_sweet

@noorie ...yes the recent trend is ridiculous ...dark, violent broody guys ..The life would become hellish with them..The characters u mentioned I have never been in love them inspite of how loved they have been by all ..They committed biggest of biggest blunders(under whatever reason it might be) and yet got the lady love..what message does it send ..huh...My type of loved characters are Armaan Malik and Kabir Rathore ;) ..
N yea NiBir did at the break up point..but then direct meeting with Kabir would be preferable then going through a terrible heartbreak before it :p

@aarushi ...Love k pehle ye haal to after love to uncontrable crazy ashique ..*daydream mode* ...The process of nibir falling in love in this marriage, their romanchak romance would be worth seeing and dono apne near dear ones k lie kya kuch nai kar jate ...once they fall, at what levels would they go for each others happiness :) :) ...

yep the only angry man in indian tv i liked was mann from geet after that it got old pretty fast
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hola guys
congrats for the 8th ATπŸ₯³
nibirians rock😎
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aditi_sweet

The above one seems really good title or as noor said part of kabirs dialog could also be good

i know its really beautifulπŸ˜›
hey this is angel and u ?