1018283 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikhad003

good night...nibirians...have nibir dream...too much sleepy

Night Nikhad 😉
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@aphrodite yes u are right!! He is concerned about nisha and he will not leave her alone and he has proved by coming back n most imp he loves her family also
Guys i cnt quote as m thru phn hope u cn understnd
1018283 thumbnail
Okay guys, I'll be leaving, too. I badly need some sleep 😆
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ekstase

I really can see it - third marriage And everything will be done properly - maybe Viraj will have been moved on by then, too!

Viraj handled the situation badly. He takes Nisha for granted - as if Nisha has been sitting around, waiting for him to come and take her away. The biggest disappointment was that he didn't even apologize! All he says is 'I know the truth' and let's get married and clear everything later. He even disregarded Kabir saying 'You're only marrying this guy because I wasn't there' Thank God Nisha corrects him with 'Kabir'.

And that's that: The three months are stupid, foolish and idiotic. But the point is- Kabir supported Nisha. When she said yes to the marriage, he said yes. When he had the chance to run, he came back for her and her family. Even after Viraj crashes his wedding and he probably is upset, too, he wants to cheer up the family! That boy is full of flaws - but with a golden heart 😳

Hence, I want him to confess to Ramesh about the three months. Ramesh can help him making Nisha fall in love (when he falls, too) and admit it 🤣 And I still wanna see Nishu jealous of her hubby because her Papa loves him equally 🤣

I can say we are really crazy, second marriage is not over and we are already discussing about third marriage. But I really want it to happen after Viraj has moved on because then it will be fun.

I know, you just can't take anyone for granted. She has feelings, you have hurt her and you just can't decide for her after so much has happened. He insulted whole family at that moment and Kabir too. I am really glad that she corrected him with 'Kabir' because Kabir deserved it. He has gained some respect in eyes of Nisha and she proved it. For me, one of the disappointment was Viraj declaring that you were marrying him because I was not there..Why? He needs to understand that everything doesn't happen because of him.

The three month thing is stupid but I am sure that this will bring a lot of change in their relationship. Kabir is nowhere near to perfect but he gives respect to everyone's feelings and that's the best part of him. He really has a golden heart.

Even I would prefer if he first confess to Ramesh about his feelings and his fake family members too, because then only Ramesh will be able to trust him. And like you said I am waiting to see Nisha jealous of her hubby because of her father 🤣 It will be first time that something like this will be shown.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
@Nikhad..bye, good night
@palakluvsabhiya...No problem, we can understand..but agree, he is really the best.

@Noor..bbye, good night..It was really amazing to discuss NiBir with you.
1018283 thumbnail
I think Nisha should tell him that she's already married to Kabir and this is a re-marriage. It had nothing to do with him 😆
Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. Dozing off here 😃
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
^^That will be the best part then 😆 Can't imagine the shock 😆😆
Going night!!
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MiFJv--l4c
sam video but in the strting there is scene of nisha making viraj go out

which was not there in the previous olv
shruti113 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Morning Guyz.. :) I just saw a post by nirajians that Congratulation nibirians..Finally u got nibir. tum logo ne sab kuch chhin liya humse n oll...Watz wrong with them???
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti113

Morning Guyz.. :)I just saw a post by nirajians that Congratulation nibirians..Finally u got nibir.tum logo ne sab kuch chhin liya humse n oll...Watz wrong with them???

They are highly emotional at this moment just let them be for sometime. . We just need not to react..