Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ekstase

Yes, I don't know why everyone seemed to have missed the fact that while you could feel the short scenes in GH you couldn't relate to Viraj and the happenings there πŸ˜• You know what? I think they are saving for a third shaadi - when Nibir love each other, with Kabir's real family present. Three times is the lucky charm, isn't it? (Funny that Kabir is also the third guy in Nisha's life).

Kabir fits beautifully into that family. He'll get attached, that's for sure!

I, too, thought that the Ramesh push was too much. I read that when Viraj confesses Kabir pulls Nisha aside, giving her the option to choose her love over him - but Nisha doesn't. When Viraj pushed Ramesh Kabir is one of the guys who catches him - and after that push, Kabir was all "Enough is enough!" - Papa Ramesh ka dard aaya 😳

I understand Niraj fans defending Viraj and he is not a bad character. But these actions of him are not excuseable, now! Imagine if this would have been a grand marriage in a grand hall - Nisha would have been so humiliated by the drama! And her family!

I also don't get why people complain about the 3 months when these same people would have loved Niraj marriage πŸ˜• Or why they are bashing Kabir for the three months or for coming in between Niraj - no one asked Kabir, he supported Nisha because he cared for her and her family and was ready to marry her - it's a selfless act. Stupid, yes, and not fair to the family - but Kabir isn't perfect and we never had the illusion that he is πŸ˜†

May be, we can expect a 3rd marriage..u know, with all the drama coming between NiBir and the whole RajBir being brothers drama over, may be then and it will be so much amazing. We can have a big wedding then. For me, 3 is always lucky...so, I am ready for the third marriage option too πŸ˜‰

I knew, Kabir will always give that option to Nisha, to choose Viraj but after whatever has happened, I think it would have been too much to just accept Viraj at that point, also dadaji would have never allowed it because legally, Kabir Nisha are already married. But that push to Ramesh was the thing that mark the end of NiRaj. I know like they showed in OLV that the ladies already started talking ill about Nisha, if the marriage would have been a grand function, it would have brought more humiliation for the family..and for what reason? Because Viraj just came to know that Nisha was not leaking the e-mails.

Kabir is a selfless guy, he came back so that no one can blame Nisha or GF. and that's the biggest thing one can expect in their life partner. I would have preferred if Viraj would have talked with Nisha first before declaring everything out in public, but there was no remorse in his thinking, he was just trying to get her back by claiming her..which I think was a little too much.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey dearπŸ˜‰

Excited for the episode?πŸ˜†

Yes very much yaar !! Cant wait for them to get married πŸ˜›
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

If they get married, we'll have many romanchak scenes - funny, loving, caring. Kabir and Nisha tossing up for the bed 🀣

And Kabira bonding with Ramesh and Lakshmi and the cousins and driving Viren crazy πŸ˜†

Marriage has to happen - look at my siggie box, meine tayari bhi ki ❀️

Agree πŸ˜†
I think we can write a story ahead for NiBir, GF and it can run for years 🀣
Loved the siggie in ur siggie box noor 😊
Arreyaar thumbnail
@ekstase yaa marriage to hogi hi aur hogyi to Nibirians ki to chaandi h awsm scenes jo milenge dekhne ko
Arreyaar thumbnail
While watching nauc these days i looked deeply at kabir's expressions i thought he gets jealous sometimes,is it me only who feels like this ? πŸ˜†
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

May be, we can expect a 3rd marriage..u know, with all the drama coming between NiBir and the whole RajBir being brothers drama over, may be then and it will be so much amazing. We can have a big wedding then. For me, 3 is always lucky...so, I am ready for the third marriage option too πŸ˜‰

I knew, Kabir will always give that option to Nisha, to choose Viraj but after whatever has happened, I think it would have been too much to just accept Viraj at that point, also dadaji would have never allowed it because legally, Kabir Nisha are already married. But that push to Ramesh was the thing that mark the end of NiRaj. I know like they showed in OLV that the ladies already started talking ill about Nisha, if the marriage would have been a grand function, it would have brought more humiliation for the family..and for what reason? Because Viraj just came to know that Nisha was not leaking the e-mails.

Kabir is a selfless guy, he came back so that no one can blame Nisha or GF. and that's the biggest thing one can expect in their life partner. I would have preferred if Viraj would have talked with Nisha first before declaring everything out in public, but there was no remorse in his thinking, he was just trying to get her back by claiming her..which I think was a little too much.

I really can see it - third marriage And everything will be done properly - maybe Viraj will have been moved on by then, too!

Viraj handled the situation badly. He takes Nisha for granted - as if Nisha has been sitting around, waiting for him to come and take her away. The biggest disappointment was that he didn't even apologize! All he says is 'I know the truth' and let's get married and clear everything later. He even disregarded Kabir saying 'You're only marrying this guy because I wasn't there' Thank God Nisha corrects him with 'Kabir'.

And that's that: The three months are stupid, foolish and idiotic. But the point is- Kabir supported Nisha. When she said yes to the marriage, he said yes. When he had the chance to run, he came back for her and her family. Even after Viraj crashes his wedding and he probably is upset, too, he wants to cheer up the family! That boy is full of flaws - but with a golden heart 😳

Hence, I want him to confess to Ramesh about the three months. Ramesh can help him making Nisha fall in love (when he falls, too) and admit it 🀣 And I still wanna see Nishu jealous of her hubby because her Papa loves him equally 🀣
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

While watching nauc these days i looked deeply at kabir's expressions i thought he gets jealous sometimes,is it me only who feels like this ? πŸ˜†

Don't know about jealous but he seems very curious to know everything about Nisha and then making her realize that she is worth everything like the dance sequence on Subahallah!!
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good night...nibirians...have nibir dream...too much sleepy
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Only Kabir's expressions? πŸ˜† Did you see that look Nisha gave him when he came back instead of running away and told her he returned for Nisha and her family? Full of wonder, amazement and affection

Jealous, I'm not sure - but I'm sure he feels more than friendship for Nishu! πŸ˜‰ Like that dance on sangeet and before that... there was no need for him to know more about Nisha (as the marriage is 'fake' to them) yet, he went ahead and asked Dolly and even made Nisha dance - and that smile was not fake, either! She was angry with him even when he said 'fake it' and wanted to leave, then he danced and she started smiling 😳
Arreyaar thumbnail
Kabir is the right guy for nisha!! He supported her and evn when he didnt knew her so well all he wanted was to make her smile :)