Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

True! @bold. OMG can you just imagine the drama if the truth is revealed not just after she's fallen in love with Kabi, but after she ACCEPTS that she's fallen in love with him!😈

And how much we love the drama πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekstase

I am waiting for Kabir's fake heart attack and Viran-samosa-Tauji's reaction🀣

Haaye, bas shaadi hojaye with all rituals

Not to forget in-house Amrish Puri 🀣
-Facetious- thumbnail
I'd take your leave guys.. This was fun!! 😊
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'd take your leave guys.. This was fun!! 😊

Bye πŸ˜‰

Anyone staying behind? πŸ˜†
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bye Shivani, It was actually funny!!
@ Ekstase...I am here for some time 😊
1018283 thumbnail

So, you think CVs gonna play a last minute card on us, tomorrow? Hope not πŸ˜†
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
No Please, no more cards...just get them married πŸ˜†
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

Bye Shivani, It was actually funny!!

@ Ekstase...I am here for some time 😊

You can call me Noor πŸ˜‰

You know, it the new OLV Aneri and Mishkat said that the great twist is that Nisha chooses Kabir over Viraj and marries him. I've been telling everyone for days on now that the greatest twist the CVs could pull is getting Nibir married - even Nibirians would be shocked 🀣
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekstase

You can call me Noor πŸ˜‰

You know, it the new OLV Aneri and Mishkat said that the great twist is that Nisha chooses Kabir over Viraj and marries him. I've been telling everyone for days on now that the greatest twist the CVs could pull is getting Nibir married - even Nibirians would be shocked 🀣

ohk Noor 😊
🀣 🀣 I agree this is the biggest twist for even us. Last night, when episode ended..I was so confused with the whole track that I was actually asking my mom to divert my mind from NiBir and NiRaj, I was like just give me some work or do something...I am going crazy and she was laughing 🀣 CVs have so much to tell viewers with NiBir marriage.
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

ohk Noor 😊
🀣 🀣 I agree this is the biggest twist for even us. Last night, when episode ended..I was so confused with the whole track that I was actually asking my mom to divert my mind from NiBir and NiRaj, I was like just give me some work or do something...I am going crazy and she was laughing 🀣 CVs have so much to tell viewers with NiBir marriage.

They rushed the whole episode too much! I loved the emotional Ramesh-Nisha-Lakshmi scene but they were too short. Loved Kabira and his baraat and scooty - and the rasams afterward, how he had everyone smiling, and his Lakshmi relax me was so sweet! 😳

But the Viraj scenes - Gaya's exposure was a disappointment. I expected a real dhamaka, but nothing I couldn't grasp Viraj's emotional state there- only when he was running did I feel the desperation.

First, I was scared because the marriage seemed rushed and Niraj fans got hopes up. Yes, marriage was rushed but what no one seems to realize: They actually rushed Viraj's scenes. Every moment in GH I could feel from RLN to Kabir missing his mom, Jawala's 'Nishu bro kis shaadi hai, wah bhai wah, wha bhai wha' etc... - but not Viraj, somehow. Did that mean something?

And then, when I was about to go to sleep, Amy posted that insane OLV - and we Nibirians went crazy πŸ€ͺ