Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I feel Kabir will face a lot of fire from GF when the truth will come out. They will hold it against him..I feel it might take some time for him to convince them that he was just as oblivious to this truth as the rest and this truth is just as much a shock to him as it is for them. Let's see now what the CVs have in store. I am liking the fact that things are moving at a steady past and I hope they keep this up.😊

More than that, it'll be all about how Nisha will deal with it.. More so if she's fallen in love with Kabir. That's what the promo suggests.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Has it been revealed in the story yet as to why Rajbir's mom left Viraj and took off with Kabir? Or is that track yet to unfold?

No idea, may be it was again Gayatri's some plan..but I have no idea about it.

@Janvi, I agree..Viraj won't like Kabir and it will be a big task for Kabir to manage his relationships then..
Hopefully, NiBir will be together in this too!!
1018283 thumbnail

Has it been revealed in the story yet as to why Rajbir's mom left Viraj and took off with Kabir? Or is that track yet to unfold?

Nope, still a mystery. But Kabir's mom never told him anything about India and their family, she never allowed him to go to India, hence he lied to her that he's in England while looking for that boy (Viraj) in the photo in India in hopes to find out more about his roots.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bye guys
Off to bed
Take care all
Have nibir dreams
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

More than that, it'll be all about how Nisha will deal with it.. More so if she's fallen in love with Kabir. That's what the promo suggests.

True! @bold. OMG can you just imagine the drama if the truth is revealed not just after she's fallen in love with Kabi, but after she ACCEPTS that she's fallen in love with him!😈
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janvi0513

Bye guys
Off to bed
Take care all
Have nibir dreams

Bye Janvi 😊
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Bye Janvi, good night
Take care!!
1018283 thumbnail
I am waiting for Kabir's fake heart attack and Viran-samosa-Tauji's reaction 🤣
Haaye, bas shaadi hojaye with all rituals
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekstase

What I mean is - sitting behind a laptop, it's easier to be different. Nisha was never that open with Viraj, she being in love and all, but as Aarti, hiding behind her laptop she was someone else. It's hard to explain but Aarti was an illusion.

Yes, that might be what CVs are trying to portray with this wedding hungama. Also that our 'first love' isn't necessarily our last one and that everyone can move on and even should do it. Why live in the past, forever?

NiBir will have a huge backlash - that's why I want Kabir confessing himself. He has his reasons for the fake relatives, after all, and Ramesh will understand it. About the CM - the family will be disappointed and Nibir will have to take responsibility for this mistake. Which love story goes smoothly, anyway?

That's just it. First love holds a special place but it needn't be the love for all. I'm all for moving on and second chances, especially if it comes to compromising on your self respect, then you should leave the past where it stays, behind.

@bold - And that's the beauty of it too.. And let's not forget it's a television show, there are bound to be creative liberties for the drama 😆
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Same here, that fake heart-attack drama, this guys surely knows how to make everyone happy...I hope now all the rituals will be completed and they will be married, no more problems please!!