Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1018283 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

Oh..sorry Actually, I don't know much about names right now..but that will be the biggest drama
I think Gayatri can actually use that trick to actually create problems between brothers as NiBir will be married and Viraj is mad about it.

My biggest fear is that she'll tell Viraj that Kabir is his half-brother and his mom chose her new family over Viraj 😭 That will be really low but that woman isn't above such stupid lies 😑
Edited by Ekstase - 9 years ago
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The reason I want Nibir as a couple there are many storylines opening up.
And I new generation way to handle all problems
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ekstase

I loved that Holi scene where Viraj and Kabir put color on each other and their dialogues - Viraj telling Kabir to grow up and Kabir (after he jokingly says 'Then adopt me, I'll learn from you' πŸ˜†) telling him to try and find that kid inside of him.

It looked like a hint about what their relationship might be like πŸ˜‰

Once the truth comes out, Viraj will have a huge grudge against Kabir. Not only did Kabir grow up with their mother but he also got Nisha - for Viraj, it'll be like his mom and the girl he loves chose Kabir, hence he'll hate him, at first. But Kabira is too cute, mana le ga bade bhaiyya ko 😳

Yeah, it will be exactly like this, Viraj will be too angry with Kabir and it will actually create more problems between them, hopefully Kabira will do his magic on badhe bhaiya too 😳

@Saheba...Banners are changed after some time gap, so may be they will wait for some more time...

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Nisha believed Viraj to be perfect, the perfect man and fell for him - her eyes opened up that he's anything but perfect, just like everyone else. And no, CVs are not butchering Viraj's character they are exploring shades of him which we have seen before, too (Shekh's drama?) - just before he hadn't been in such a situation were we could have seen this side of him. Now, we see it and Nisha does too.

Nah, they are not really the same. Nisha created Aarti. As Aarti she was open with Viraj and everything, as Nisha she could have never been. Aarti was different from her. That's also a thing - Viraj respected Nisha but there was no trust. Love without trust? Hard to fullfil.

Nibir might be lying to the family which is wrong and will backfire - but they are open and honest with each other, they know where they stand - on equal grounds. It's more than a simple friendship just look at how Kabir understands Nisha without her voicing her thoughts!

Nibir marriage will be the ground for high voltage drama. It would be stupid to waste this chance😈

Yup I never believed that Viraj's character has been butchered, we are just seeing just another facet of it.

Agreed Nisha created Aarti but then what she wrote to Viraj, the thoughts were her right? I don't know ya.. if she was a different personality and Viraj was the 'perfect' guy Nisha fell in love with then this was no love at all. They both rather fell in love with their illusion. Hence the fallout. There was no trust to sustain it. I guess maybe this is what CVs wanna drive home with Viraj's reaction in the wedding. He's come to claim Nisha as his, being all possessive but not for once he's apologized.

What NiBir are doing is wrong on so many levels.. the biggest mistake is they think things would go the way they've planned. But when has life reacted the way you plan. They've not thought about the consequences if the CM truth is exposed before 3 months..

The track looks so interesting man, I hope the execution is good.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved that Holi scene where Viraj and Kabir put color on each other and their dialogues - Viraj telling Kabir to grow up and Kabir (after he jokingly says 'Then adopt me, I'll learn from you' πŸ˜†) telling him to try and find that kid inside of him.

It looked like a hint about what their relationship might be like πŸ˜‰

Once the truth comes out, Viraj will have a huge grudge against Kabir. Not only did Kabir grow up with their mother but he also got Nisha - for Viraj, it'll be like his mom and the girl he loves chose Kabir, hence he'll hate him, at first. But Kabira is too cute, mana le ga bade bhaiyya ko 😳

That's true and also it'll be challenging for Kabir too I feel. I mean it will be interesting to see how he will strike a balance between his relationship with his new found brother and his wife. I hope Nibir stay open with each other and always make their opinions and feelings clear to each other even after the truth is revealed..or else problems might start to arise between them as well..but then again that's the drama factor.πŸ˜†
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Personally I think Viraj is not gonna like kabir
Since he has always received betrayal from family.
Kabir on the other hand has yearned for family
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

My biggest fear is that she'll tell Viraj that Kabir is his half-brother and his mom chose her new family over Viraj 😭 That will be really low but that woman isn't above such stupid lies 😑

I know, even I was thinking about that, we can't expect any good from her, she will be like she just wanted to keep him away from Nisha and Kabit..uff
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Has it been revealed in the story yet as to why Rajbir's mom left Viraj and took off with Kabir? Or is that track yet to unfold?
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

The reason I want Nibir as a couple there are many storylines opening up.
And I new generation way to handle all problems

πŸ˜† Janvi, I agree..With NiBir's wedding..there are so many new tracks and CVs can actually explore them in so many ways, I am actually looking forward to so many things.
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yup I never believed that Viraj's character has been butchered, we are just seeing just another facet of it.

Agreed Nisha created Aarti but then what she wrote to Viraj, the thoughts were her right? I don't know ya.. if she was a different personality and Viraj was the 'perfect' guy Nisha fell in love with then this was no love at all. They both rather fell in love with their illusion. Hence the fallout. There was no trust to sustain it. I guess maybe this is what CVs wanna drive home with Viraj's reaction in the wedding. He's come to claim Nisha as his, being all possessive but not for once he's apologized.

What NiBir are doing is wrong on so many levels.. the biggest mistake is they think things would go the way they've planned. But when has life reacted the way you plan. They've not thought about the consequences if the CM truth is exposed before 3 months..

The track looks so interesting man, I hope the execution is good.

What I mean is - sitting behind a laptop, it's easier to be different. Nisha was never that open with Viraj, she being in love and all, but as Aarti, hiding behind her laptop she was someone else. It's hard to explain but Aarti was an illusion.

Yes, that might be what CVs are trying to portray with this wedding hungama. Also that our 'first love' isn't necessarily our last one and that everyone can move on and even should do it. Why live in the past, forever?

NiBir will have a huge backlash - that's why I want Kabir confessing himself. He has his reasons for the fake relatives, after all, and Ramesh will understand it. About the CM - the family will be disappointed and Nibir will have to take responsibility for this mistake. Which love story goes smoothly, anyway?