Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I didn't think of this at all. But yeah this can so happen. Depends on how much CVs want to stretch this track.

I really dont want this to happen...but it happens, then I am sure Ramesh and Nisha will trust Kabir and if Nisha will be with Kabir, then other cousins will also trust him in some time, not at the exact time, But I think with sometime, they will trust Kabir.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
I really don't know much about Rajbir and Sumit's family, so can't say anything about them 😳
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janvi0513

Nik madam hum k ke khandan hai
Aap bhool gayi πŸ˜†

nehi nehi jaanu i remember very well! But mujhe ye chiz kitna ganda laga yaar! :( ajib family hain!! correctly they should learn from Kabir and Aman!
1018283 thumbnail
I rather believe that Sumit might frame Sukku or Nisha as they work in GS. Ramesh might object to Kabir working in their family shop and help him find something else.
Also, Sumit dancing with Kirti like that... he might try something not only causing problems between cousins but also between Viren and Mohan - that will be interesting
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

I really don't know much about Rajbir and Sumit's family, so can't say anything about them😳

Preet
Rajbir as in
Viraj and Kabir
I mean when the truth of both being brothers is out, it's gonna be a big dhmaka
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is totally random..but I have been thinking..if Nibir becomes a done deal.shouldn't we request a banner change for the forum?πŸ˜ƒ
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
^^Kabir won't work for them I think, but framing Nisha will be the point and then the whole expose drama will be the highlight.
Sumit's dance with Kirti was not appreciated by anyone so may be, another sign for future problems.
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

I really don't know much about Rajbir and Sumit's family, so can't say anything about them 😳

I loved that Holi scene where Viraj and Kabir put color on each other and their dialogues - Viraj telling Kabir to grow up and Kabir (after he jokingly says 'Then adopt me, I'll learn from you' πŸ˜†) telling him to try and find that kid inside of him.

It looked like a hint about what their relationship might be like πŸ˜‰

Once the truth comes out, Viraj will have a huge grudge against Kabir. Not only did Kabir grow up with their mother but he also got Nisha - for Viraj, it'll be like his mom and the girl he loves chose Kabir, hence he'll hate him, at first. But Kabira is too cute, mana le ga bade bhaiyya ko 😳
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

Preet
Rajbir as in
Viraj and Kabir

Oh..sorry Actually, I don't know much about names right now..but that will be the biggest drama
I think Gayatri can actually use that trick to actually create problems between brothers as NiBir will be married and Viraj is mad about it.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Preet
Rajbir as in
Viraj and Kabir

I feel Kabir will face a lot of fire from GF when the truth will come out. They will hold it against him..I feel it might take some time for him to convince them that he was just as oblivious to this truth as the rest and this truth is just as much a shock to him as it is for them. Let's see now what the CVs have in store. I am liking the fact that things are moving at a steady past and I hope they keep this up.😊
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago