Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ekstase

RaKa academy for the talented 🥳 I think Dadaji will get some good jhatkes - Sumit and his betrayal, the realisation that GS needs Ramesh and then, the realisation that Ramesh doesn't need GS and is successful with his music 😉

Dadaji really needs to loosen up and see the truth. I think Sumit and his betrayal will really shake him and this will be done around the 3 month end track because that will be highlight point..and Kabir will be really needed. Why cant he just apply for Visa? It's a show after all, they can show it.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think CVs can show us a great contrast with the Sumeet track. There's him, a boy selected by the family for their daughter but not in their welfare and then there's Aman, a girl from different culture yet accepting of the family.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

Really waiting for the bold part. and sumit expose will take time. We know CVs plan these things for such a long time 😔

But I have a feeling sumit got to have a big role
Maybe something like kabir tries to expose him, but all the blame landing on kabir.
Nisha knowing kabir is innocent and supporting him.
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

What did Summit do?😕
once again sorry for being so ignorant.🥱

Sumit wants to take over Gangwal shop
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

To me it was more God worship than love at all.

You are right! Maybe it's the bad execution coz even I wonder if Viraj loved Aarti or Nisha. I know they are same but Viraj's realization made it seem different, whatever realization we got that is 😆

@bold - Beautifully said. I want to see them exploring this, makes it more exciting and OH the drama it brings. I'm such a sadist 😆

Nisha believed Viraj to be perfect, the perfect man and fell for him - her eyes opened up that he's anything but perfect, just like everyone else. And no, CVs are not butchering Viraj's character they are exploring shades of him which we have seen before, too (Shekh's drama?) - just before he hadn't been in such a situation were we could have seen this side of him. Now, we see it and Nisha does too.

Nah, they are not really the same. Nisha created Aarti. As Aarti she was open with Viraj and everything, as Nisha she could have never been. Aarti was different from her. That's also a thing - Viraj respected Nisha but there was no trust. Love without trust? Hard to fullfil.

Nibir might be lying to the family which is wrong and will backfire - but they are open and honest with each other, they know where they stand - on equal grounds. It's more than a simple friendship just look at how Kabir understands Nisha without her voicing her thoughts!

Nibir marriage will be the ground for high voltage drama. It would be stupid to waste this chance 😈
Edited by Ekstase - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

But I have a feeling sumit got to have a big role
Maybe something like kabir tries to expose him, but all the blame landing on kabir.
Nisha knowing kabir is innocent and supporting him.

I didn't think of this at all. But yeah this can so happen. Depends on how much CVs want to stretch this track.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jhanvi. Oh..hopefully, you will be more active now
@Nikhad...I think they will live with GF only...I dont think Kabir has his own place and for drama, they will live there only

@Saheba..Sumit wants to take over their business I think, I am not sure. But he and his mom were planning something like that

@Shivani...The contrast part is really good, They need to know that sometimes even our elders can make a mistake and then, I think at that time, Kabur, aman will be there with them but can it happen like they will show Viraj at that point?
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sumit ki puri khandan hi K hain...:@ K kahike...remember his cousin Ritesh? abhi ye bhi aisa nikla! Chih!
Edited by Nikhad003 - 9 years ago
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I didn't think of this at all. But yeah this can so happen. Depends on how much CVs want to stretch this track.

Hey, you forgot Rajbir! That's the hight of all dramas! The real dhamaka! 😈
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikhad003

Sumit ki puri khandan hi K hain...:@ Saale K kahike...remember his cousin Ritesh? abhi ye bhi aisa nikla! Chih!

Nik madam hum k ke khandan hai
Aap bhool gayi 😆